PDA

View Full Version : Only buying TRL next month....

BoyTRaider
05-04-06, 08:38
Hey everyone...
I just did the craziest thing ever... I bought Kingdom Hearts II over TRL which will be released in a few days.

I've been waiting for KHII for a looong time, but the same thing for TRL.
Hahah, well, if anyone here have played KHII; could you please give me a reason not to hit my head against the wall for not buying TRL and getting KHII?
I've been hearing good things about KHII though... and I guess I can just hold off of TRL for a while.

I will only be buying Tomb Raider next month when I have some spare money. lol

RAID
05-04-06, 10:51
Same thing was gonna happen to me with RE4. But I thought if I wait a bit more, I'll get TRL instead which is without a doubt a lot better. I'll get RE4 once it becomes platinum.

Kamrusepas
05-04-06, 12:07
I bought Kingdom Hearts II over TRL which will be released in a few days.

Can't really blame you. I mean, it has Seifer. Legend doesn't :D

Taker Fan
05-04-06, 12:13
I finished KH 2 in 4 days. BoyTRaider, you made a great choice for KH 2. It has Sephiroth in it! :D

Nephili
05-04-06, 12:22
Can't really blame you. I mean, it has Seifer. Legend doesn't :D

Seifer <3

I didnt know he was in there, ooo im gonna defintley have to get this now :D

MiCkiZ88
05-04-06, 12:41
hmm.. I want to buy kingdom hearts 2 too!! And legend..

Kamrusepas
05-04-06, 12:52
Seifer <3

Yes! :yah:

:p

emojunkie
05-04-06, 13:04
i bought both :D
still waiting for my imported KH2 to arrive.. its been shipped :D
im so excited :)

Quiver.
05-04-06, 13:38
What kind of game is KH2? I've never heard of it...

Kamrusepas
05-04-06, 13:40
It combines Disney and Final Fantasy characters. Some kinda adventure game, I think :p

Wizzy
05-04-06, 13:42
OMG!!!....well kindom heart is a cool game though :)

Lenochka
05-04-06, 14:49
My friend heather rented it and beat it in like 4 days she said there is alot of guy on guy emotion hehe XD im not sure matt if you would be for that...

BoyTRaider
05-04-06, 20:42
OMG@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've played it for a few hours!!
And the only thing I can say is "WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!" :eek:

OMG I LOVE THIS GAME... Sorry for being all weird, but this game kicks ass!!
:cln: :cln: :cln: :cln:

mattscer
05-04-06, 21:09
Hey everyone...
I just did the craziest thing ever... I bought Kingdom Hearts II over TRL which will be released in a few days.

I've been waiting for KHII for a looong time, but the same thing for TRL.
Hahah, well, if anyone here have played KHII; could you please give me a reason not to hit my head against the wall for not buying TRL and getting KHII?
I've been hearing good things about KHII though... and I guess I can just hold off of TRL for a while.

I will only be buying Tomb Raider next month when I have some spare money. lol

I would never betray Lara over Sora, altough I have KH1 and planning to buy KH2 :D

Shauni
05-04-06, 21:32
Same thing was gonna happen to me with RE4. But I thought if I wait a bit more, I'll get TRL instead which is without a doubt a lot better. I'll get RE4 once it becomes platinum.
Well, waiting or not, do eventually get RE4. It's awesome! (Especially for the GC!) :tmb:

xMiSsCrOfTx
05-04-06, 21:38
Hey everyone...

OMG! Are you CRAZY!?! :eek: :eek: :cln:

:ton:

BoyTRaider
05-04-06, 21:56
No, I'm not crazy!! KHII deserved every single penny from that horrible $50 price!! I love it! :D

Tomb Raider Master
05-04-06, 22:16
Matt:
I bought Kingdom Hearts II over TRL which will be released in a few days. :yik: Shame on you! :mad: :p :D

TR luver7
06-04-06, 00:02
omg KH2 is an awesome game..im playing it lol :) but yeah...u made a good choice...as long as u play TRL sometime

BoyTRaider
06-04-06, 00:02
LOL!! :ton:

Btw, Nice avatar Tomb Raider Master. ;)

CroftsKid
06-04-06, 00:10
i played a demo for it! its really good!

Lenochka
06-04-06, 00:29

i thought the same thing XD
I loved KH1 but giving up legend? I wouldnt even think twice about giving up legend for KH2 hehe.... While matt chats with micky mouse we will be running through the jungles of ghana shooting anything that gets in our way. Climbing the snow covered mountins of nepal. Crashing partys in tokyo... omg i cant wait for legend hehe. Hope you have fun with KH2 i heard alot of goodthings about it ^^

HollabackBoy
06-04-06, 01:54

What she said... ^^ :p :D

Melonie Tomb Raider
06-04-06, 02:26
You made a great choice Matt. I'd buy KHII over Tomb Raider any day of the week. :tmb:

BoyTRaider
06-04-06, 02:56
Yeah Mel, me too. :D lol

i thought the same thing XD
I loved KH1 but giving up legend? I wouldnt even think twice about giving up legend for KH2 hehe.... While matt chats with micky mouse we will be running through the jungles of ghana shooting anything that gets in our way. Climbing the snow covered mountins of nepal. Crashing partys in tokyo... omg i cant wait for legend hehe. Hope you have fun with KH2 i heard alot of goodthings about it ^^
While you guys play Legend for 7 hours, I'll be playing KHII for 50+ full of fun stuff and bonuses. :D
Hehe, but of course, I'll get Legend as soon as I can later. :)

ILG49ers
06-04-06, 03:03
I would ask if you are crazy, but thatís only because I donít care for Kingdom Hearts. My older brother was going to buy KH2 instead of TRL, but I was going to have to beat him down if he did that. So, I made him rent it the game instead. :D

Lenochka
06-04-06, 03:07
*lara sits outside in the rain looking at matt playing KH2 and walks away crying*

hehe im joking matheus as long as you play legend lara will be happy XD

MattTR
06-04-06, 04:13
I'd never choose anything over a Tomb Raider game, but that's just me. :p