PDA

View Full Version : KH 2 was Great * May Contain Spoilers *

Taker Fan
05-04-06, 12:18
Guess what everybody, I finished KH 2 in 4 days! :D I defeated Sephiroth at Level 58 and I won. I saw the fight scene between Cloud and Sephiroth. The final boss was very easy. Take that Xemnas!:tea: What do you guys think about it. I could help you with everything that's about KH 2.

MiCkiZ88
05-04-06, 12:40
I'm just wondering that when it'l be in europe :(

TheEveningStar
05-04-06, 13:27
I'm just wondering that when it'l be in europe :(i believe is out may 26

meansizzler
05-04-06, 13:28
I'm just wondering that when it'l be in europe :(

I thoguht it was already out months ago...

MiCkiZ88
05-04-06, 13:28
i believe is out may 26
eh it's out? damn Finnish importers! I WANT THAT GAME NOW!!

Thorir
05-04-06, 13:39
The European release is in October... :(

Lenochka
05-04-06, 14:47
My friend heather told me its very Yaoi... Guy on Guy emotion everywhere... Like non-stop hug fest or something. She was obsessed with KH before now she said she needed a bucket to puke after seeing all these gay seeming emotion between some of the characters. Personally i havent played but if she dosnt like it ( like biggest KH fan i have ever met ) then im alittle skepticle on myself enjoying all this game. Will give it a try...

Thorir
05-04-06, 15:05
My friend heather told me its very Yaoi... Guy on Guy emotion everywhere... Like non-stop hug fest or something. She was obsessed with KH before now she said she needed a bucket to puke after seeing all these gay seeming emotion between some of the characters. Personally i havent played but if she dosnt like it ( like biggest KH fan i have ever met ) then im alittle skepticle on myself enjoying all this game. Will give it a try...

Sounds more like shounen-ai. ;) (Boy's love)
It's very popular in Japan.
Yaoi is the sex-version... None of that in the game, I hope. :D

I heard KH2 is much easier than the first one?

MiCkiZ88
05-04-06, 15:13
:D

Melonie Tomb Raider
05-04-06, 17:08
I loved it!! Beat it in 25 hours on proud mode. got the secret ending and everything. I was level 44.

So glad you liked it as well. :D

Melonie Tomb Raider
05-04-06, 17:10

I couldn't diagree more. There were some friendship scenes between Sora and Riku, but far from gay! They are 15 and 16 year olds and close friends. Never thought it was gay for a second. The story was extremely touching.

//hikari
05-04-06, 17:11
I didn't really read through the topic (sorry) but i do have a question about the game itself without wanting spoilers.

am i ever going to PLAY the game or just watch 5 minute long cut scenes

Melonie Tomb Raider
05-04-06, 17:18
I didn't really read through the topic (sorry) but i do have a question about the game itself without wanting spoilers.

am i ever going to PLAY the game or just watch 5 minute long cut scenes

You'll play a lot, but there are countless cutscenes(which I loved :D)! You can skip through them by pushing start>skip scene. Although I highly advise not doing so, unless you've already seen it.

shockwave_pulsar00
05-04-06, 17:19
Man do I love this game, its just so much fun(and it will hold me over until TRL is released in the US and it comes to my doorstep). Also, Boy do I love the theme song to the game! Utada Hikaru outdoes herself with every new song she does! ^_^ *In you and and I, there's a new land* The song is also great backwards, as you can understand the reversed lyrics she put in the song.

//hikari
05-04-06, 17:21
Man do I love this game, its just so much fun(and it will hold me over until TRL is released in the US and it comes to my doorstep). Also, Boy do I love the theme song to the game! Utada Hikaru outdoes herself with every new song she does! ^_^ *In you and and I, there's a new land* The song is also great backwards, as you can understand the reversed lyrics she put in the song.

lol although Sanctuary was written first i think Passion flows better

Melonie Tomb Raider
05-04-06, 17:21

I agree. She is such an excellent song writer/singer!

Lenochka
05-04-06, 17:50
Yaoi is the sex-version...?

Really thats what it is suppose to be? I have read some Yaoi storys with no sex what so ever. just very touching tales of people falling in love... I love fan fic ^^

Lenochka
05-04-06, 17:52
I couldn't diagree more. There were some friendship scenes between Sora and Riku, but far from gay! They are 15 and 16 year olds and close friends. Never thought it was gay for a second. The story was extremely touching.

Really? she said it was very corny how close they are. Hmm maybe i will have to see for myself. i will rent it. I loved KH1 but im not sure about 2 she said it was... meh. she wasnt as suprised as she thought. But im most definitly gonna give it a try...

Thorir
05-04-06, 18:02
Really thats what it is suppose to be? I have read some Yaoi storys with no sex what so ever. just very touching tales of people falling in love... I love fan fic ^^

I think a lot of people just call it yaoi, cause they know that's a gay version. But yaoi is actually purely sexual. Love stories are concidered shounen-ai. :)

Melonie Tomb Raider
05-04-06, 18:13
Really? she said it was very corny how close they are. Hmm maybe i will have to see for myself. i will rent it. I loved KH1 but im not sure about 2 she said it was... meh. she wasnt as suprised as she thought. But im most definitly gonna give it a try...

Well I'm glad you're going to at least give it a try. Like I said before, it didn't seem gay at all.

Lenochka
05-04-06, 18:54
I think a lot of people just call it yaoi, cause they know that's a gay version. But yaoi is actually purely sexual. Love stories are concidered shounen-ai. :)
Hehe how do you know so much about this hehe :ton:

im joking i dont like the sexual storys because there not even storys XD its just fan service with a really tiny and really corny storyline XD i love Shounen-ai its so sweet hehe like gravitation hehe

TR luver7
05-04-06, 19:11
nice!! im playing it. now im at the part where u fight that boss with mulan....its a great game so far :)