PDA

View Full Version : School howlers and jokes

Nad
08-04-06, 11:53
Share with us some howlers, jokes, happenings or whatever that happened to you(or someone else) at school ... let's have fun :D

Here are some from me ...

"Now, students, look at fig.12 in your student books. You see 2 parallelipipeds. The big parallelipiped is bigger and the small parallelipiped is smaller." - our natural history techer, last year ... honestly, I have NO IDEA what she wanted to say XD

"You see two balls in the book, they're with the same sizes. The one is wooden and the is other is made out of metal. The metal ball is heavier than the wodden ..." - the very same teacher. Like I didn't know that metal is heavier than wood :D

"Pull the sun, the curtain is shining hot !!" - a classmate of mine, last year.

"... blah-blah-blah ... but you won't understand me, do u understand ?" - our biology techer, last year.

"....... and so, the ball's size change - its height, width and lenght." - our natural history teacher, last year ... man, I didn't know that the ball has height, width and lenght; I thought it had radius and diameter :D guess I was wrong =P

"... the magnet has two poles - north and south-east." - a classmate of mine, last year.

Geck-o-Lizard
08-04-06, 12:07
Physics class last year... during the unit on electronics. Lots of boring lessons about resistance, current, power, etc. My friend graffiti'd "resistance is futile (if < 1 ohm)" on the desk. :p

English is always fun. I'm in the top set and we've got the head of the English department teaching us, he terrifies everyone except the people in his class (we all love him, he's the best teacher in the school). He makes more dirty/sex jokes than most of the boys in the class put together. :p We always go off on random discussions about things vaguely related to the poem or whatever we're studying. We ended up considering silent letters in words, like the K in knee... he suggested the P in swimming. We groaned.

Jacob x5
08-04-06, 12:11
Physics class last year... during the unit on electronics. Lots of boring lessons about resistance, current, power, etc. My friend graffiti'd "resistance is futile (if < 1 ohm)" on the desk. :p

:vlol:

Nad
08-04-06, 12:15
Phahahha !! My english classes are ALWAYS boring ! Because I know more(WAY much more) than my classmated and I do the exrecises for about 5-10 minutes ... in the rest of the time, I either draw/write something in my notebook or start looking at my nails and wondering "What nail-polish should I put on ?" XD but there was this once, I drew a Linkin Park kinda graffiti thing in my notebook and then the teacher dictated some exercises. I wrote them, but they were on the same page as the LP graffiti ... the teacher, after she dictated the exercise, came close to my desk and I was like "Oh my God ! She mustn't see this ..." ... and luckily, she didn't ... or maybe she did, but didn't want to comment XD

[EDIT] I even bought my sketchbook to school and drew during the english class, the teacher didn't say anything, although I was 99% sure she saw me drawing :D

StormHarvey
08-04-06, 12:20
My math teacher: "Bring a BROWN envelope tomorrow...ANY COLOR.." :vlol:
another one from my math teacher: (arguing with my classmate) "Don't tell me I didn't TOLD you..!!" then everyone starts laughing! :vlol:

Nad
08-04-06, 12:24
Wow :vlol: I didn't know that BROWN isn't a color ... there's much more for us to learn from our teachers XD

Paperdoll
08-04-06, 12:51
Oh my goodness, I had so many of those in 11th grade that I even wrote them in a notebook :vlol: one that I remember very well was from our Natural Sciences teacher (or something like that), a 20 something year old with blonde hair.

"Parents give their genetic features to their children, such as blue or brown eyes, brown or blonde hair, long or short hair..."

XD we even made drawings about that...so if you're a hippie...and you have a child, it will be born hippie-ish XD

Phahahha !! My english classes are ALWAYS boring ! Because I know more(WAY much more) than my classmated and I do the exrecises for about 5-10 minutes ... in the rest of the time, I either draw/write something in my notebook or start looking at my nails and wondering "What nail-polish should I put on ?" XD but there was this once, I drew a Linkin Park kinda graffiti thing in my notebook and then the teacher dictated some exercises. I wrote them, but they were on the same page as the LP graffiti ... the teacher, after she dictated the exercise, came close to my desk and I was like "Oh my God ! She mustn't see this ..." ... and luckily, she didn't ... or maybe she did, but didn't want to comment XD

[EDIT] I even bought my sketchbook to school and drew during the english class, the teacher didn't say anything, although I was 99% sure she saw me drawing :D

my brother's notebooks were filled, and I do mean filled with Spiderman and such drawings. One day he drew a fight between Spiderman and Doctor Octopus and his teacher accidentally saw it and immediattly scared my brother: "OMFG THAT LOOKS AWESOME!! DID YOU DO THAT? THAT LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME!!"

Teachers are becoming more and more delusional XD

StormHarvey
08-04-06, 12:59
but don't offsprings inherit their parents traits, features? Well it depends on which parent is dominant.

Paperdoll
08-04-06, 13:01
"Parents give their genetic features to their children, such as blue or brown eyes, brown or blonde hair, long or short hair..."

Dearest....they don't inherit hair length...

StormHarvey
08-04-06, 13:03
Dearest....they don't inherit hair length...
oh sorry..i didn't see that..:o

only Croft
08-04-06, 13:07
:vlol: :vlol: looool Once my Chemestry Teacher sayd: Tomorow don't bring the Chemestry Manual, we aren't going to be niding them, we are only going to do some Manual exercices.

**Note here that is is doble senced ;) **

Jacob x5
08-04-06, 13:36

:vlol: I like that one! :D :tmb:

Paperdoll
08-04-06, 13:50
A few pearls from the same teacher:

"Probably you will all see better with the lights off."
"Gametes with brown eyes." Gametes are cells...
"Due to genetic characteristics, we can have either brown or blue hair."
We have different words for a female or a male mouse so.... she said something like: "We removed the uterus of a male mouse."

My chemistry teacher:
"There's more gravity in the moon that on Earth"

Some by friends
"Hurry, eat your icecream before it gets cold."
"She so stupid, she brought a sleeveless vest."
"What's the name of the title?"
"I need a DVD player, I have tons of videotapes that I can't watch."
"Do you know why you can't eat with your mouth full?"
One of them wanted to say defibrillator and she said electrocardiogram XD

Those were the days XD

Nad
09-04-06, 11:06
:vlol: lol ! Those are some jokes =P I've written many in my notebooks and as soon as I find them(and the jokes), I'll post them XD But I remember one, said by my Biology teacher ... she was talking about the insects and their structure ... "They have antennas, glasses, ..." Because the words for glasses and eyes in bulgarian are pretty close - eyes is "ochi", glasses is "ochila" ...

CerebralAssassin
09-04-06, 11:24
Bad Jokes:
A) from my differential equations teacher,right before class was starting:
"Geez,it's just as if we're in an airplane and we're getting ready for take-off"
I'm like...WTF?what do airplanes and take-offs have to do with anything..:vlol:
B)A.calc. teacher,after class was done:"Have a nice weekend,hope everybody returns safely without any driving violations on our record.."Sheesh..:rolleyes: ..lame..