PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to transfer XBox saves to the 360?

CardinalXimenez
09-04-06, 20:16
My XBox has pretty much quit on me, and will only switch on sometimes (most of the times I get the blinking red light and is told it needs service), and now that Iīve gotten a 360 I want to transfer what gamesaves and music I have on it to the 360, so that I wonīt lose it when the XBox quits (well, I can always replay the games, some of them I will have to replay as the gamesaves canīt be copied, but much of the music is from CDs I sold after copying them to my XBox), but my XBox memorycard wonīt fit into the 360 slots, so is there another way to transfer the XBox harddrive content to the 360?

jamieoliver22
09-04-06, 20:40
I know this doesnt answer your question, and im sorry, but what are you going to do with your old broken Xbox? If you are planning to just throw it out, would you care to throw it this way? I may be interested.

Thanks,
Jamie.

CardinalXimenez
09-04-06, 20:52
I know this doesnt answer your question, and im sorry, but what are you going to do with your old broken Xbox? If you are planning to just throw it out, would you care to throw it this way? I may be interested.

Thanks,
Jamie.

Well, unless I figure out a way to fix it (I asked the store where I bought it how much itīd cost to repair it, and itīd cost just as much as buying a brand new XBox just for the repair shop to look at it) I do plan on just throwing it out. But if youīre willing to adopt it, Iīm willing to let you have it, just as long as you pay the shipping costs.

jamieoliver22
09-04-06, 21:03
And how much would that be? To be shipped to the UK.. :\

*Takes to PM*

meansizzler
09-04-06, 21:09
And how much would that be? To be shipped to the UK.. :\

*Takes to PM*

Ģ25 via USPS