PDA

View Full Version : Typos And Edits

SUGARPIE
10-04-06, 16:29
Hello all,

Many of my recent posts have shown 'Last edited by SUGARPIE at...' recently and I can only apologise for this annoyance. None of the content is altered but this new keyboard is a bit of a cheapo and it misses largely on the 'A' key and the space bar.

I do skim through my posts sometimes before sending but not often because I have to be in other places too straight after a post :(

So advanced apologies if some of my words go a bit squiffy (Checks for typos this time LOL).

Thanks for your patience!

Sugs :hug:

JACOBryanBURNS
10-04-06, 16:30
worry not! I'm usually just as bad! Glad to hear from you, again!

Titanium
10-04-06, 16:30
Yeah that happens to me often, I do make quite a few typing mistakes and its annoying having that messege under your post :pi:

illuminati30
10-04-06, 16:33
In reason for editing, just put 'keyboard is a bit of a cheapo' :vlol:

SUGARPIE
10-04-06, 16:33
I am so glad I am not alone!

Hey Jacob, thanks and nice to see you again :hug:

Titanium I agree, it looks so incapable to have an edit under one's post lol! :D

SUGARPIE
10-04-06, 16:34
In reason for editing, just put 'keyboard is a bit of a cheapo' :vlol:

LMAO I'll probably use that as my next sig :vlol:

TombRaiderLover
10-04-06, 16:38
The same thing happens to me.

Capt. Murphy
10-04-06, 16:39
"Sugs" Was that meant to be 'Hugs'? Or like Sugs as in Sugar...? :p

You know... Today I've found out stuff I could do.... somehow. I made my MSN window smaller by pressing some keys. I couldn't get to even stretch back to the bigger size. Then I signed off somehow magically. It was crazy. I almost could've went berzerk on my keyboard if I had typed out a lot of stuff. I've done it before. I even made some of the keys fly off. And I just recently (while typing this) erased all I had typed somehow. I must've hit Ctrl+A and then another key. :mad: But thank goodness for the undo button at the top. :)

Don't worry about the Last edited by... bla-bla. It's not that big of a deal. It might be to you... I can understand that.

I'm getting sleepy now. I can tell... My typing is getting sloppier. Must concentrate more to tkeep tyoping. Oka tyime to sllleep.:o *yahns*

TombRaiderLover
10-04-06, 16:39
How do you put a reason for editing?

Capt. Murphy
10-04-06, 16:43
If you "Go Advanced" there should be an area OVER the Title...

Let me see...

edit. Okay.:D

SUGARPIE
10-04-06, 16:45
I meant Sugs as short for Sugarpie :D

TombRaiderLover
10-04-06, 16:48
If you "Go Advanced" there should be an area OVER the Title...

Let me see...

edit. Okay.:D

How do I ''Go Advanced"?

Capt. Murphy
10-04-06, 16:58
If you click on the edit button that is at the bottom of a post you already added, then you should see the white area where you can retype your text/post, just under that should be 3 buttons
Save, Go Advanced, and Cancel.

TombRaiderLover
10-04-06, 16:59
Testing . . .

Done . . .

Thanks!

jarhead
10-04-06, 17:04
noproblemsugrpie,mykeybordlsomissesthosekeys

only joking- i understand i also make typing errers, mainly spelling but you can all understand what im saying, and the odd added letter.

Lavinder
10-04-06, 17:30
Yeah that happens to me often, I do make quite a few typing mistakes and its annoying having that messege under your post :pi:

Me too :hea:

Tramp
10-04-06, 21:52
When I'm unsure especially in a largish post I just use Spell Check. Thank god for Spell Check.

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-04-06, 22:49
No worries, I make typos a lot, and I'm constantly editing my post as well. :p

meansizzler
11-04-06, 03:31
I usually make a typo on every post..., my fingers hit the keys to early or to late, and makes it look like that I cannot spell, still have not got use to this keyboard and I have had it for months..., I made like 5 typos in this post so far, no wait, make that 6..:D

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 03:44
Sod it, 'meke' it 7 :D

meansizzler
11-04-06, 03:50
Does this board support spell checking?.., I know there are some cool board features like that out there, use to be part of a site that had a board with the spell check feature..

Satu
11-04-06, 04:20
We wodun't eb human if wee dind't maek tipos

Tramp
11-04-06, 04:37
Meansizzler have a look below on the quick reply box on the top toolbar. Look to the right hand side and you should see ABC and a tick. That is Spell Check. If you don't have it you may not have enabled the all options in your user CP. If you have it enabled you should also have all the links on the left hand side as well.

Maureen Errant
11-04-06, 04:44
Meant something different:jmp:
Holly Crip it works..................................

mtts06
11-04-06, 04:50
Meant something different:jmp: Holly Crip it works..................................

Hi there! :jmp:

matt is me do you remember?

Maureen Errant
11-04-06, 05:28
You used to roll that ball around right.......:hug: