YvesSL
10-04-06, 19:44
What might that depend on?

Maureen Errant
10-04-06, 19:47
genetics..........mostly:)

CerebralAssassin
10-04-06, 19:48
hmm..let's see..age maybe?just a thought.

CerebralAssassin
10-04-06, 19:49
..and depends on whether your taking a math class or not

TombRaiderLover
10-04-06, 19:51
My older sister keeps losing her hair and she might have to go to the doctors.

Some people think it's caused by stress.

And age, of course, but my sister is 16.

Lara Lover
10-04-06, 19:52
No offense. But, Maybe it's Cancer? I know, it's horrible to say but, People do loss there hair if they have cancer.

:(

JasonDavies15
10-04-06, 19:52
Frustration and/or stress!!!! Too many maths lessons....

Lavinder
10-04-06, 19:53
No offense. But, Maybe it's Cancer? I know, it's horrible to say but, People do loss there hair if they have cancer.

That is because of the therapy, ;) I think...

HollabackBoy
10-04-06, 19:54
That is because of the therapy, ;) I think...

Yeah, that's exactly right. :wve:

Ampersand
10-04-06, 19:54
Too many timed runs. :pi:

Maureen Errant
10-04-06, 19:55
Don't wear a hat.....................every bald man I've ever seen is wearing a hat................:cln:

GodOfLight
10-04-06, 19:55

yeah, it's not the cancer that causes it, it's the chemo therapy

Paperdoll
10-04-06, 19:56

People don't lose their hair because of cancer, they lose it because of doing chemotherapy.

hair loss could be due to stress, or maybe a rash, I don't know. I used to lose quite a bit of hair but a good shampoo solved it.

Airave
10-04-06, 20:01
Don't wear a hat.....................every bald man I've ever seen is wearing a hat................:cln:

True dat! *Risks sunburn when nice and exessive
body-heat loss when cold* Don't laugh, it is so!

Edit: Ok, mine is genetic and I am a man.
Nutrition and stress can play a big role also.
As can radiation. If you are worried see a doc.

Raydai
10-04-06, 20:03
genetics..........mostly:)

True, if your dad is bald, you as his son have a great chance getting it to.

Catapharact
10-04-06, 20:04
Either its stress, deficiency of protien in your diet or its simply genetic.

If this hair loss situation is yours, I recommend that you give you scalp a healthy rub of coconut or olive oil and wash daily.

Airave
10-04-06, 20:06
Click to view (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/Airave/g2.jpg)

*Please confine posted images to a maximum width of 800 pixels. Larger images can be posted as a link, as per my edit. Thanks

YvesSL
10-04-06, 20:07
^ Ew, WTF?!

I haven't been treated for cancer cause I don't have it, I never wear hats, I don't take too many math lessons, my dad isn't bald, nothings wrong with my scalp and I'm 17.

Neteru
10-04-06, 20:08
It could also be the side effect of various medications. It is also quite common for pregnant women to suffer from short term alopecia.

YvesSL
10-04-06, 20:10
Diet pills?

And I am dude.

Maureen Errant
True, if your dad is bald, you as his son have a great chance getting it to.

I thought it went through the mom's side?

Airave..............isn't it amazing how when guys lose the hair on their head it seems to sprout out everywhere else?;)

Catapharact
I haven't been treated for cancer cause I don't have it, I never wear hats, I don't take too many math lessons, my dad isn't bald, nothings wrong with my scalp and I'm 17.

Then its protien difficency and lack of essential fatty acids. Eat a bit more fish or fish oil. Either that or put coconut and olive oil on your hair and wash.

BoyTRaider
^ Ew, WTF?!

Be nicer! :yik:

Well, anyway, it's mainly in genetics and loss of proteins as said by Cat.
Thankfully, my dad is 34 and he still didn't lose his hair yet. :D Lol, so I'm guessing it's not happening to me. :ton:

Airave
10-04-06, 20:12
But seriously...

Are you male or female?

Male Baldness can start at early ages...
Your Grandfathers?

Catapharact
10-04-06, 20:13
It could also be the side effect of various medications. It is also quite common for pregnant women to suffer from short term alopecia.

Would work Net but he's a HE ;):p LOL!!!

Airave
10-04-06, 20:13
Click to view (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/Airave/g2.jpg)

*Please confine posted images to a maximum width of 800 pixels. Larger images can be posted as a link, as per my edit. Thanks

Gotcha!

jarhead
10-04-06, 20:15
if you havnt got any deficiencies or need treatment for anything, it could just be you. perhaps you were ment to be bald at an early age, like some women go grey at 20. if its heriditary, then how did the first humans get bald? :D -stupid question i know.

YvesSL
10-04-06, 20:16
I'm a DUDE And I treat my hair very well thank you very much.

Airave
10-04-06, 20:21
Airave..............isn't it amazing how when guys lose the hair on their head it seems to sprout out everywhere else?;)

I started losing mine very early on...
'round 20. But that is in the family
(Mom's side) and I really ain't that hairy
everywhere. At least not my back, hehe!:D

YvesSL- "Diet pills" for sure will do that....
You are preggers!? Yeah, that can do it too
(as Neteru said). "Diet pills and preggers
do NOT mix BTW, just saying w/o knowing you
and all...

EDIT: Dude- haha, ok!

YvesSL
10-04-06, 20:26
:vlol:

Neteru
10-04-06, 20:28
Would work Net but he's a HE ;):p LOL!!!I wasn't diagnosing him, but answering a general question that he didn't apply to himself. ;)

Yves, if you're taking diet pills I would imagine that you aren't eating properly anyway. As it has already been pointed out to you an inadequate diet can result in hair loss (and other effects). And the diet pills themselves could also be causing it.

clairelovestlc
10-04-06, 20:57
i used to suffer from alopecia, which meant that random biits of my hair would fall out, its an auto-immune disease, ur ammune system kills off bits of hair, coz it gets confused... its made worse by stress... i never lost more and a 2cm circle at a time though.

its been fine since ive been older.

jcpren
10-04-06, 21:28
I thought it went through the mom's side?
Indeed. Guys should check whether their mother's father went bald, to find out whether it's likely to happen to them.

And it's happening to some of us already... :(

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-04-06, 22:51
I think it's a gene that comes from your mother's side of the family. So guys, if your mom's male relatives have a lot of hair, more and likely you're good to go. :p

I could be wrong, just something I've heard.

Edit: I see it's already been mentioned. :vlol:

Olvidarse
11-04-06, 00:13
Diet pills?

And I am dude.

Are you starving yourself, along with the pills?

Shark_Blade
11-04-06, 10:11
Guys carrying comb in their pocket loses hair twice faster than normal guys. And when you're thinking, don't scratch your hair too hard/often. You'll loose it.

YvesSL
11-04-06, 10:53
What's comb?

Shark_Blade
11-04-06, 11:14
What's comb?
Err.. it's the thing you tidy up your hair with.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7011/combforyvessl1mr.jpg

gazhammer
11-04-06, 11:33
Has anyone mentioned Alopecia?, its what Gail Porter had and now shes totally bald and has been told her hair is not going to grow back!.:(

Man she was cute!.:)

YvesSL
11-04-06, 11:52
I don't comb my hair. LOL!

EscondeR
11-04-06, 12:05
Do you live near a radar or radio station? :)
Or maybe it's computer monitor radiation... but I'm not making you spend less time at TRF :D

YvesSL
11-04-06, 12:08
Nope.

clairelovestlc
11-04-06, 12:09
Has anyone mentioned Alopecia?, its what Gail Porter had and now shes totally bald and has been told her hair is not going to grow back!.:(

Man she was cute!.:)

i did about 3 posts up :tea: . Not everyone looses all there hair with it though. I had it when i was younger a few times, buy only lost a tiny little patch each time.