PDA

View Full Version : Lara's Home

Widge
10-04-06, 23:53
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but where exactly is Croft Manor (or whatever it is called) meant to be located? In a Biography on another TR site its stated to be in Buckinghamshire. In the films I believe it is stated as being in Surrey or Sussex. In another Bio. of Ms C. I recall Norfolk being mentioned.

I know this ones a bit geeky for me but I'm just curious. An answers?

GodOfLight
10-04-06, 23:59
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but where exactly is Croft Manor (or whatever it is called) meant to be located? In a Biography on another TR site its stated to be in Buckinghamshire. In the films I believe it is stated as being in Surrey or Sussex. In another Bio. of Ms C. I recall Norfolk being mentioned.

I know this ones a bit geeky for me but I'm just curious. An answers?

in the films it is in Buckinghamshire ;)

in tomb raider games 1 - 6 it is located in surrey.

and in tomb raider legend it's located in cronwal.

hope that answered your question :wve:

btw, if you're interested in the mansion that was used in the movie and that inspired the legend mansion you can go here:

http://www.hatfield-house.co.uk/pages.asp?p=1&h=1&n=1

xMiSsCrOfTx
11-04-06, 00:39
The Hatfield House is stunning. I thought it made a good Croft Manor. :tmb:

Widge
12-04-06, 17:01
in the films it is in Buckinghamshire ;)

in tomb raider games 1 - 6 it is located in surrey.

and in tomb raider legend it's located in cronwal.

hope that answered your question :wve:

btw, if you're interested in the mansion that was used in the movie and that inspired the legend mansion you can go here:

http://www.hatfield-house.co.uk/pages.asp?p=1&h=1&n=1

Thanks for that info (I got it the wrong way round!) I didn't know about Hatfield House - funny, I grew up near there but did not recognise it on the big screen (Doh!):hea:

Sofitegan
12-04-06, 17:45
I love the mansion in the movies!
Its just totally 100% Lara Croft and TR. I love that fight scene in the first movie.

Reggie
12-04-06, 18:31
I preferred the Hatfield house version, it's just better lol.