PDA

View Full Version : Poetry Comp Reminder!!

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 00:53
Hey guys and gals!

Just a timely reminder to visit the Fan board and locate my poetry contest to win yourself a prize. All are welcome so have a practice in Word before posting your final entry and good luck to all :tmb: :hug:

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 01:54
Bumpety bump ;)

tlr online
11-04-06, 01:55
URL? I have something that will blow you away.

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 01:58
You aren't allowed to win......my 'minkee' is not pink panther enough for you :D

Remember that?

'Does you're dog bite'

'No he doz noot bait'

(enter huge scuffle sound and nasty bite)

'I sought you sed you're dog deed not bait'

'Zat iz not my dog'

:D

tlr online
11-04-06, 02:00
Then I shall set forth and seek it for myself :p

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 02:10
Sorry, what is it that zee wishes to see?

URL to what? Give us a clue and I might just oblige ;)

tlr online
11-04-06, 02:12
I was rather hoping to submit an entry to thee "poetry contest to win yourself a prize" competition.

If, of course, I'm allowed.

JACOBryanBURNS
11-04-06, 02:13
*cries* I hate when I don't get it.

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 02:15
Justin... you are most welcome to enter sweets and so are you Jacob.

The rules do not state that mods and admins cannot enter :wve:

Only I am exempt for obvious reasons!

Lo :hug:

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 02:18
Here is the place to be at ;)

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=58495

meansizzler
11-04-06, 02:27
"There once was a Lady from Peru,
Who dreamt she was eating a shoe,
She woke up with a fright,
In the middle of the night,
and found it was dreadfully true"

"There once was a lady called Lynn,
Who was so incredibly thin,
she put on here shoe,
and fell right through
and that was the end of Lynn"

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 02:34
Not quite what is in mind ;)

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 02:36
Please follow the link for competition rules :tmb:

tlr online
11-04-06, 02:38
Drat. Since my work includes none of the prerequisite phrases, I must yield. :(

Shauni
11-04-06, 02:44
Aww... Nothing of mine will fit into those categories. :(
Maybe I shall post a separate thread for my own poems then..? Ooh. :D lol

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 02:49
Come off it guys - get a grip and get creative, you CAN do it :tmb:

meansizzler
11-04-06, 02:49
The words you expect us to work with are just plain awfull, you know not everything has to be tomb raider related...but as usual I have an Idea..., the word Indy springs to mind...

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 02:54
The words you expect us to work with are just plain awfull, you know not everything has to be tomb raider related...but as usual I have an Idea..., the word Indy springs to mind...

Oh oh! My first complaint, congrats :D

I didn't spend more than 30 seconds thinking up the words but to me they appear easy and if you want me to enter without actually competing then just ask ;)

meansizzler
11-04-06, 02:55
:D if you want me to enter without actually competing then just ask ;)

OK I tried i'm not good at these, besides I already have a signign and dancing monkey...

JACOBryanBURNS
11-04-06, 02:56

The words can't be as bad as your spelling and grammar, though. :D

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 02:58
P.S. If you have a problem with my methods then bring it to PM.

The prize was bought out of my budget and I don't appreciate complaints. Of course it is TR related. Forgive me but I thought this was a TR forum or am I sadly mistaken? :eek:

JACOBryanBURNS
11-04-06, 03:00
:ohn: *z fo'mation SNAP*

meansizzler
11-04-06, 03:01
The words can't be as bad as your spelling and grammar though. :D

Not my fault, I know how to spell just that I hit some letters before others when typing...,

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 03:01
I honestly don't know why I bother at times Jacob :vlol:

meansizzler
11-04-06, 03:02
Then don't, nobody asked you to....

tlr online
11-04-06, 03:04
Do you remember what we talked about the other day, meadsizzler, about how I hoped to be proved wrong? You're not inciting much confidence in my decision so far...

JACOBryanBURNS
It's an act of sheer kindness, meansizzler. Something you clearly aren't educated in. ;)

SUGARPIE

Arrogance will get you precisely nowhere on this forum.

If you insist on being an ass then you will end up regretting it :p

meansizzler
11-04-06, 03:07
Do you remember what we talked about the other day, meadsizzler, about how I hoped to be proved wrong? You're not inciting much confidence in my decision so far...

I was wondering when I was going to hear from you...

meansizzler
11-04-06, 03:09
It's an act of sheer kindness, meansizzler. Something you clearly aren't educated in. ;)

WTF?...., no need for them kind of comments, I'm refraining myself from commenting on your avatar, but don't push me...

Shauni
11-04-06, 03:10
The prize was bought out of my budget and I don't appreciate complaints. Of course it is TR related. Forgive me but I thought this was a TR forum or am I sadly mistaken? :eek:

Indeed it is. :D I was just hoping to be able to use one of my already finished and polished poems for this, as it is a competition. ;) I shall see what I can come up with between my ever-changing schedule, though. ^_^

JACOBryanBURNS
11-04-06, 03:11
WTF?...., no need for them kind of comments, I'm refraining myself from commenting on your avatar, but don't push me...

Sounds about like you to take a cheap shot. All I'm saying is that every time you make a comment on this board, you never seem to have ANYTHING nice to say. And I don't know what you were expecting from me... I didn't say anything that can't already be proved by facts (The facts being the comments made by YOU in various threads). But I'm getting the warm feeling in me that says you wont be much of a problem around here anymore. At least until you can learn respect to others and their ideas. Au revoir.

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 03:11

Erm, I am not an argumentative type but what precisely is wrong with Jacob's avatar? :)

JACOBryanBURNS
11-04-06, 03:16
Erm, I am not an argumentative type but what precisely is wrong with Jacob's avatar? :)

Oh, just as a cheap defense I'm sure there's lots of things. But none of them really matter as you noticed he didn't have a proper objection to anything I said.

meansizzler
11-04-06, 03:19
Oh, just as a cheap defense I'm sure there's lots of things. But none of them really matter as you noticed he didn't have a proper objection to anything I said.

I'm not going to stoop to your level

JACOBryanBURNS
11-04-06, 03:24
Oh, meansizzler... you make me giggle! Hear that Sugarpie? STOOP to my level? What do you call the (baseless) threat of 'commenting on my avatar,' dear? I call it stooping pretty low. And I've done nor said nothing to defile my demeanor in anyway that would be considered 'stooping.' So try STEPPING up. It might just keep you from getting banned on here. ;)

Neteru
11-04-06, 12:37
For all of you. Do not use this board for your infantile spats. If you have a problem with any member, then you can contact a moderator or administrator, or you can simply take it to PM.

Topic closed.