PDA

View Full Version : Not Well

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 03:30
Oops! I have been ill since day four of my hols but just now I was violently sick and I m still taking anti-biotics for my fever....oops, I think they are a goner :D The tablet did not have time to sink in!

Not to worry, I'm good as a kipper on toast :tmb:

But if I fail to post you'll know why ;)

JACOBryanBURNS
11-04-06, 03:33
Oops! I have been ill since day four of my hols but just now I was violently sick and I m still taking anti-biotics for my fever....oops, I think they are a goner :D The tablet did not have time to sink in!

Not to worry, I'm good as a kipper on toast :tmb:

But if I fail to post you'll know why ;)

:hug: Lo! Get better! We can't have you MIA! Anyhow, I hope you do get better, soon. I can't man the fort alone! :hug:

meansizzler
11-04-06, 03:35
You Poor thing, I would give you a hug but I don't think you would accept it.., the only time I get ill is like once every two or 3 years, some stomach bug, and I just sleep it off for a few days, I don't take any medicine, don't really like putting all that stuff into my system, well hope you get better soon...I'm sorry if I was hard on you today...

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 03:38
Thanks Jacob :hug:

stereopathic
11-04-06, 03:39
hang in there, sugarpie! i'm pulling for you.

JACOBryanBURNS
11-04-06, 03:40
*does the get well dance* :jmp:

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 03:41
You Poor thing, I would give you a hug but I don't think you would accept it.., the only time I get ill is like once every two or 3 years, some stomach bug, and I just sleep it off for a few days, I don't take any medicine, don't really like putting all that stuff into my system, well hope you get better soon...I'm sorry if I was hard on you today...

You just don't know me at all. I am the kindest person on the whole web :D I accept your apology and I also look forward to getting to know you better :)

Lo :tmb:

Tramp
11-04-06, 03:43
I know how you feel Sug. I had a little turn yesterday. I don't know whether I have had a Mini Stroke, Diabetes, High or Low Blood Pressure or it's just the Damn MS. Or maybe an inner ear infection. Bloody health. I immediately felt like I was going to throw up, absolutely no balance at all.

meansizzler
11-04-06, 03:44
You just don't know me at all. I am the kindest person on the whole web :D I accept your apology and I also look forward to getting to know you better :)

Lo :tmb:

Thanks you looked foward to getting to know you, I am actually a very nice person you know, just at times I can be a little crazy...oh and well your just one of the kindest people on the web, there are atually alot of nice people out there, it's just knowing where there are that's the problem...

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 03:46
God you poor thing Kate :hug:

PM me if you need me darls x

stereopathic
11-04-06, 03:46
I know how you feel Sug. I had a little turn yesterday. I don't know whether I have had a Mini Stroke, Diabetes, High or Low Blood Pressure or it's just the Damn MS. Or maybe an inner ear infection. Bloody health. I immediately felt like I was going to throw up, absolutely no balance at all.
that's sounds really difficult to deal with. i hope you're doing alright.

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 03:47
Thanks you looked foward to getting to know you, I am actually a very nice person you know, just at times I can be a little crazy...oh and well your just one of the kindest people on the web, there are atually alot of nice people out there, it's just knowing where there are that's the problem...

Fair enough but you are better off on my good side. Trust me ;)

meansizzler
11-04-06, 03:52
Fair enough but you are better off on my good side. Trust me ;)

Is that a threat?, I don't take to them kindly.....hehehe, just playing...feeling any better?..

Tramp
11-04-06, 03:52
I'll live through it alright. I just hope it's not diabetes. I have had so much of my life taken away from me with the damn MS about the only thing left was food and booze. And all the nice food is supposedly bad for diabetes I don't think I could handle that. At least with Blood Pressure/Heart Disease it's just medication more than anything else, and the diet is not so strict. I'm not really overweight either but the MS does prevent me from doing any exercise.

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 03:55
Much better now but a touch dizzy -or was I always a dizzy bird? :D

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 03:57
Meansizzler.......just don't vex me ;)

meansizzler
Great....so did you like them two poems I wrote, well not really poems, but what do you think?..

DREWY
Tell me about it Kate. I have pre diabetes and all the good food is gone. And I love my food. (or I did) Sick of bloody fruit and veg ALL THE BLOODY TIME. Thank god for pure blonde beer!

meansizzler
11-04-06, 03:59

Oh don't worry, I walk under ladders all the time and nothing bad ever happens.., you'll be fine...

stereopathic
11-04-06, 04:01
one of my profs in college had MS, kate (my name's brett, btw :)). she would seem fine one day and be hobbled on a cane the next. i can't say i know what it feels like and wouldn't pretend to, but i wish you the best and please know my thoughts are with you.

stereopathic
11-04-06, 04:01
way to work in the word vex, sug. heheh.

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 04:02
Where is your poem?

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 04:03
LOL Stereo :hug:

meansizzler
11-04-06, 04:03
Where is your poem?

no not that poem you wanted, the two I wrote that had absolutely nothing to do with your criteria...

Maureen Errant
11-04-06, 04:52
Here's a strong shoulder to lean on Sugar..............get better soon...........we all miss you.:hug:

GodOfLight
11-04-06, 07:10
that made no sense to me? :p are you sick or are you better? :confused:

Airave
11-04-06, 07:29
Health and Happiness!

Wishes to all.

Maureen Errant
11-04-06, 07:41
I know GOL makes you wonder eh?
posting more now than usual.......:pi: :whi:

Hi Airave:wve:

CerebralAssassin
11-04-06, 09:27
get well soon sug:hug:

jarhead
11-04-06, 09:28
aww to be ill on holiday is just plain unfair, get well soon :hug:

Pipolinne
11-04-06, 10:00
I hope you get better soon,Sugarpie :) !

xMyrax
11-04-06, 10:18
I'm sick too =O I got this terrible cold and a sore throat :(

Get well! ^_^ No not soon, get well nooow! :jmp:

Greenkey2
11-04-06, 10:27
Awww hope you get well soon Sugarpie! :( :hug:

I've got a cold too. It's not been kind to my voice (I sound like I'm gargling hairballs) and I'm supposed to be recording some Lara voice-overs this week! :eek: :rolleyes:

Note to self: videogame characters do not suffer from the common cold. Especially not Lara ;)

CerebralAssassin
11-04-06, 10:29
Awww hope you get well soon Sugarpie! :( :hug:

I've got a cold too. It's not been kind to my voice (I sound like I'm gargling hairballs) and I'm supposed to be recording some Lara voice-overs this week! :eek: :rolleyes:

Note to self: videogame characters do not suffer from the common cold. Especially not Lara ;)
I've had a voice-altering cold too!aren't they nasty?

JasonDavies15
11-04-06, 10:42
Oh, I hope you get better soon babes!!! :hug:

I had a flu last week and it was horrible, that's why I haven't been posting much LOL!

Anway I am gonna PM you now, we can talk there. ;)

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 13:40
Thanks everyone, feeling a little better today but got a bit of a thick head (no comments please LOL) :D

Hope everyone else who was feeling poorly are feeling a touch better too :hug:

Thanks, I was feeling really bad in truth. Thanks to Kate and Maureen too who are always kind to me along with Jason and all of you!! :) I haven't been sick so far but slept until about 2pm and have managed a bowl of risotto and a few glasses of water. Maybe a gin would help!!! :p

meansizzler
11-04-06, 15:11
Maybe a gin would help!!! :p

How about a Hug?...:hug:

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 15:13
Aww SOLD to the lowest bidder :D

Thanks Mean :hug: I feel rather light-headed now :whi:

meansizzler
11-04-06, 15:20
Aww SOLD to the lowest bidder :D

Thanks Mean :hug: I feel rather light-headed now :whi:

It's a pleasure...:)

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 15:41
Thanks! :D

But believe me, the pleasure was all mine :D

Sofitegan
11-04-06, 15:57
Awwww! :hug: Get better soon Sugarpie. :)

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 15:59
Thanks! :hug:

Tomb Raider Master
11-04-06, 16:11
Awww, that's bad. :( Get well very soon, Sugarpie! :hug:

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 16:23
Fankoo TRM, feeling a tadge better! It's all thanks to these lovely messages :p :hug: