PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who Army Of Ghosts

Jacob x5
01-07-06, 19:21
The best episode of Doctor Who EVER! I was totally speechless when the daleks came from the sphere! :eek: :eek: :eek: That was totally awesome! I cannot wait for next week! :D They said that daleks weren't going to make an appearance this series, so I guess they kept it very secret! Maybe even from some of the producers of the show to stop it from getting out. What a surprise! Now they're in trouble. :D

What do you think? :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

jamieoliver22
01-07-06, 19:24
I thought it was an excellent episode :D I can't wait until next week now :D

Reggie
01-07-06, 19:25
IMO they went on a bit of an overkill on the fact that they decided they may as well bring back the most famous enemies *yet again*, but saying that, It was still a terrific episode...I'm just sorry to see Rose leaving. :(

Jacob x5
01-07-06, 19:28
I see what you mean, Reggie, but when they came out and those outlines came into focus after Mickey said "Wait...they're not cybermen..." I was just aghast. :D I honestly couldn't speak. :jmp:

Dingaling
01-07-06, 19:33
Arrrrghhh... I missed this :mad: (And I have accidently read spoilers, D'oh!) When is it repeated?

Jacob x5
01-07-06, 19:36
Arrrrghhh... I missed this :mad: (And I have accidently read spoilers, D'oh!) When is it repeated?
It is repeated tomorrow at 7:00pm on BBC Three, and again next Friday on BBC Three. :) If you can't get BBC Three then I'm afraid there's little you can do. :(

Dingaling
01-07-06, 19:39
Thanks Jacob. Luckily I do have BBC3 so someone (or some people) send me numerous PMs around 6:50 reminding me to watch this, will you? :D

Hurrah4Lara
01-07-06, 20:00
The best episode of Doctor Who EVER! I was totally speechless when the daleks came from the sphere! :eek: :eek: :eek: That was totally awesome! I cannot wait for next week! :D They said that daleks weren't going to make an appearance this series, so I guess they kept it very secret! Maybe even from some of the producers of the show to stop it from getting out. What a surprise! Now they're in trouble. :D

What do you think? :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

Total agreement!:tmb:

H4L:wve:

Lavinder
01-07-06, 21:02
Not one of my favourite episodes but definitely a brilliant episode!

Fabulous shocking end!

I'm scared to watch next episode because i'm a cryer :p

RoseTyler
01-07-06, 21:07
LOL Lavinder... I'm also scared to watch next weeks episode. I don't want Rose to go :(

Jacob x5
01-07-06, 21:08
I'm scared to watch next episode because i'm a cryer :p

:hug:

LOL Lavinder... I'm also scared to watch next weeks episode. I don't want Rose to go :(

Your username will always be a reminder of how great she was. :D :p

Lavinder
01-07-06, 21:11

Your never ever going to forget about her :p Poor you :D

RoseTyler
01-07-06, 21:23
LOL I practically am Rose :D

Jacob x5
01-07-06, 21:32
Does anyone know who the next Doctor's companion is? They're supposed to be somewhere in this two-parter, but I'm not sure who it is. :confused:

At first I thought it was the black lady, but then she died. It can't be the Torchwood lady because she's mean. :p

Rivendell
01-07-06, 22:21
Yvonne Rules! :D I just love that actress !

Fave part:
"I don't care if you are dead Den Watts, Ger aht uv ma Pub! The only spirits we serv in ere are vodka, gin and sherry, now Ger Ahhhhht ! "

:vlol:

Jacob x5
01-07-06, 22:33
Yvonne Rules! :D I just love that actress !

Fave part:
"I don't care if you are dead Den Watts, Ger aht uv ma Pub! The only spirits we serv in ere are vodka, gin and sherry, now Ger Ahhhhht ! "

:vlol:

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: