PDA

View Full Version : Real Complaints to a UK Holiday Company (LOL)

Henhead
03-07-06, 13:23
Travel is supposed to broaden the mind. But a change of air can leave some Britons hopelessly confused.

One holidaymaker arriving at an airport check-in desk asked: "Can I have a window seat, please? It's a long journey and I would like some fresh air."

And a travel agent was lost for words when asked: "The brochure says no hairdressers in the resort. We are trainee hairdressers, will we be able to go there?"

Another agent struggled to come up with an answer to the following query: "It says in the brochure that you need a visa for Egypt. I only have a MasterCard, will that be sufficient?"

The silly things we say were revealed by Airtours staff in response to a request from the company for the best examples of holiday howlers.

One customer wrote: "I had a wonderful holiday in Kenya But think I should bring to your health and safety department's attention the fact that the animals were not fenced in."

Another letter read: "We didn't enjoy Rome one bit. The city was full of ruins."

A travel agent also received the following complaint: "I'm never flying to Jamaica with Airtours again. It took us nine hours to get here but it only took the Americans three hours."

An irate passenger raged at check-in desk staff: "People like me mean nothing to you. You sit there in your ivory trousers."

Owen Whitehead, Airtours' director of mar*keting, said: "We value all comments from our customers, as feedback plays a vital part in developing our holiday services and product range, but we do sometimes have to smile at some of the comments we receive - and these are just a few of the more amusing remarks."

:D

Legend of Lara
03-07-06, 13:26
:vlol:

Andromeda66
03-07-06, 13:27
A travel agent also received the following complaint: "I'm never flying to Jamaica with Airtours again. It took us nine hours to get here but it only took the Americans three hours."

:D

oh HAHA ROTFL :vlol: :vlol:

Lara's Boy
03-07-06, 13:29
[SIZE=3]One holidaymaker arriving at an airport check-in desk asked: "Can I have a window seat, please? It's a long journey and I would like some fresh air."
[SIZE=3]

Hehe :D

angelika
03-07-06, 13:31
:whi: :eek:

Dante Croft
03-07-06, 13:35
:vlol:

jarhead
03-07-06, 13:38
:vlol: there all great :vlol:

Angel_14
03-07-06, 13:40
Another letter read: "We didn't enjoy Rome one bit. The city was full of ruins."

:vlol: :vlol:

Agnese Croft
03-07-06, 13:44
:vlol::vlol::vlol: