PDA

View Full Version : Theory: Aliens and Atlanteans.

Baslakor
04-07-06, 17:44
When doing a little brainstorming for my TR-level I came upon a strange theory about Atlanteans and aliens. I haven't seen a discussion about it before so lets start:

Atlanteans and Aliens.

Although in real-life they are fiction, in the world of Tomb Raider they are facts. Atlantis was the main theme in Tomb-Raider 1.
In Tomb-Raider 3 there was an impressive level UFO in Area 51.

Architecture and design.

When comparing the design of the Spaceship and the Atlantean stronghold you cannot fail to notice one important similarity: Organic walls.

Atlantis: http://70.84.190.115/3106/35/upload/p1358254.jpg
UFO: http://www.macraider.it/TR3/immagini/Nevada/Area5182.jpg

These kinds of walls (and floors, and ceilings) have their benefits. They know where they are damaged, they can heal themselves and maybe even evolve a little. To protect the organic stuff both the Atlanteans and the aliens combined it with metal(lic plates). We can conclude that both races used the same building-technology.

Knowledge.

Yet is this coincidence? Or is there a change one learned it from the other?
For that we need to know if they could knew about each other existence. Let's start with the aliens. TR3 tells a story of a Meteor which contained a number of artefacts (note: these are alien-made). In the UFO in Area 51 there was also one artefact of similar power. Because the meteor impacted millions of years ago (that could even be before the time of Atlantis) we can conclude that aliens did have a high technology-rate during the Atlantean era. There is a very big possibility that the aliens knew about the existence of Atlantis.

All human civilizations had a obsession for stars and planets. Because Atlantis was a (pre-)human civilization we can assume they studied the stars carefully and intense. Atlanteans were farther advanced then we are now, so maybe they could even build spaceships themselves.

Anatomy.

So they built the same way and could possible know each other.. so what?
Well, look at the anatomic structure of both races: They look damn lot on each other (head, two eyes, nose, mouth, arms, legs, etc ). Every scientist/biologist with a little knowledge on this subject can tell you that if (intelligent) aliens exist they would very unlikely look like humans…

Conclusion.

My conclusion: Aliens are Atlanteans (or the other way around). Maybe after the fall of Atlantis some Atlanteans took their spaceships and fled Earth. Maybe Atlantis was a colony of a mighty Alien nation (which explains why we haven’t been invaded yet). The few differences in appearances can be evolution. Aliens and Atlanteans/humans live in two different worlds. After thousands of years their bodies will adept.

Rivendell
04-07-06, 18:03
I've thought for years that Atlantis was 'founded' by Aliens. The basis of their technology, their knowledge, architechture etc. Also most of the ancient religions have basis in Alien craftywork - the Pyramids? In Mexico and Egypt, both in the form of the constellation of orion? Also did you know that on Mars in 'Cydonia' there's three pyramid like structures in the layout of how orion appears from that planet?
And what's this please? Helicopters and Ufos?
http://www.rodsofra.com/images/abydos1.jpg
Photoshopped you say? Nope, real: http://www.rodsofra.com/images/abydos2.jpg

I also believe that "Angels" are Aliens. Judging by this I came to the conclusion that the Nephilim (children of the fallen Elohim - "Those who from Heaven to Earth came") were/ are Alien/Human hybrids. It also spreads into the Deities area, the Nibiru/Marduk/ Planet X and Sumerian Myths, but that's too heavy a topic right now ;)

It's a great topic, and there's loads of books on it. :jmp:

EDIT: Also this picture, Italy 10,000 BC:
http://www.crystalinks.com/ancientastronauts.jpg

Baslakor
04-07-06, 18:21
Let’s do a little discussion here :)

The only evidence for the pyramids on mars are some blurry photo's. Mix this with some coincidence and you got yourself an ancient alien civilization. Same for the head on Cydonia. Even the moon has a face when it’s full ;)
(Although there is of course the possibility that they truly are real).

About that photo: Great find! Yet I still doubt the authenticity of that stone.

Why are pyramids ‘Alien Crafty works’?

badboy70
04-07-06, 18:27
great, i love these sort of discussions :D
i think they are real, and there is something about that theorie that could be right :tmb:

badboy70
04-07-06, 18:28
Let’s do a little discussion here :)

The only evidence for the pyramids on mars are some blurry photo's. Mix this with some coincidence and you got yourself an ancient alien civilization. Same for the head on Cydonia. Even the moon has a face when it’s full ;)
(Although there is of course the possibility that they truly are real).

About that photo: Great find! Yet I still doubt the authenticity of that stone.

Why are pyramids ‘Alien Crafty works’?
simple quick inventent theory : aliens came to egypt, build a piramid left egypt. egyptians kept building it, blablabla

stupid, i know :D

Mona Sax
04-07-06, 18:29
Very interesting post. :tmb:

About that stone, though. I assume those guys are supposed to be wearing spacesuits? The rings around their heads could also be sun disks or halos (the latter are just a variation of the former anyway - kinda funny that the catholic church uses Egyptian symbols :p).

badboy70
04-07-06, 18:36
watch this post, i'll put another stupid thearie in it
i'll put some things in it i think could be real, some things are just crap :p

edit drumroll

http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/6852/picturepiramidebook28fx.th.png (http://img415.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picturepiramidebook28fx.png)

Baslakor
04-07-06, 18:42
Very interesting post.

Christianity uses lots of other-religion symbols. This is because they could never have expended so far if they didn't adapt their religion a little to the locals.

Yet the sun has always been worshipped in many different religions. I think that Halo thing symbolizes the sun. The sun (And heaven) also explains pyramides. To get to your Gods you must get as high as possble (tower of Babylon). The best way to build high buildings is using the pyramid effect. The Egyptian pyramide worked as some 'teleportal' to teleport the soul of the Farao to the Gods.

The question must not be "How can all those civilazations build the same structures" but "How come all civilazations worship higher powers, called gods who they think are high in the sky"?

I myself do believe there was once an 'Atlantis', but I think this Atlantis was nothing more then a nomadic group living somewhere in Africa many thousands of years ago. I do not believe there is a link between Aliens and Atlanteans, but still I love to discuss it and hear opinions of others :)

EDIT: whahahahaha :vlol: Funny picture Badboy :)

Agent 47
04-07-06, 18:50
great, i love these sort of discussions :D
i think they are real, and there is something about that theorie that could be right :tmb:

i'll be honest, i do believe in life beyond our universe (not neccassarily humanoid but microscopic life)
A) i keep an open mind to the possibilities
B) i'm not narrow minded to think otherwise

this is indeed a darn good thread :jmp:

Wolfguard
04-07-06, 19:03
Every scientist/biologist with a little knowledge on this subject can tell you that if (intelligent) aliens exist they wouldn’t look like humans…
Lol - they "know" something about that which is unproven? Oh man. Those same scientists seem to be forgetting about convergent evolution which occurs on Earth, for example:

Smilodon was a saber-tooth carnivore and a placental mammal.

Thylacosmilus atrox was a saber-tooth carnivore, but was a marsupial.

This site illustrates some more:

http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/Evolution/convergent_evolution_examples.htm

As someone who studies the Earth's ecosystem, I can't discount the possibility that there could be animals which live in similar habitats to what's found on Earth and could perhaps even resemble animals which are known to exist or have existed...humans included.

Rivendell
04-07-06, 19:06
Very interesting post. :tmb:

About that stone, though. I assume those guys are supposed to be wearing spacesuits? The rings around their heads could also be sun disks or halos (the latter are just a variation of the former anyway - kinda funny that the catholic church uses Egyptian symbols :p).

I read somewhere "What if Sun-disks were originally space suit helmets??"
Funny, but not impossible. Worth a thought!
I've also read that the halo+ sundisk are to do with the 7th Chakra, which is usually represented as a glowing white light atop the head. This is like the Eastern belief of the Third-Eye on the brow- that's the 6th Chakra.

THE FACE ON MARS: Really interests me. I saw a site a while back which I can't find now, (but I'm determined to find it again!) that explained that the Face was being looked at the wrong way around.
Normal:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/image/planetary/mars/face.jpg
Inverted:
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/1455/face11cd.jpg
*Note this isn't the original pic from the site, I'll keep looking for that, it's a lot clearer to see!*

I think Atlantis was a real place, that it was indeed a big island in the Atlantic ocean, destroyed in the 'Great Cataclysm' which I've come to believe was in fact the 'Great Flood' - the flood that Noah built his ark for, the time of the Nephilim.

It's interesting that there's also another Island/two that are similar to Atlantis. Whereas Atlantis was technologically advanced, these people were said to be much more Spiritually advanced: on the Islands of Lemuria, near India.

:D

Catapharact
04-07-06, 19:09
THE FACE ON MARS: Really interests me. I saw a site a while back which I can't find now, (but I'm determined to find it again!) that explained that the Face was being looked at the wrong way around.
Normal:
Inverted:
*Note this isn't the original pic from the site, I'll keep looking for that, it's a lot clearer to see!*

I think Atlantis was a real place, that it was indeed a big island in the Atlantic ocean, destroyed in the 'Great Cataclysm' which I've come to believe was in fact the 'Great Flood' - the flood that Noah built his ark for, the time of the Nephilim.

It's interesting that there's also another Island/two that are similar to Atlantis. Whereas Atlantis was technologically advanced, these people were said to be much more Spiritually advanced: on the Islands of Lemuria, near India.

There is a whole theory on the city of Cydonia that is related to mars. Its thought to have been a prosperous city of culture. The entire region has been marked with different landmasses, including a Pyramid similar in design to the ones in Egypt.

Its quite the laugh but I like a good so called "theory" now and then Lol!

PLay a game called "Cydonia: Mission to Mars." It has its own version of the theory.

Baslakor
04-07-06, 19:16
Lol - they "know" something about that which is unproven? Oh man. Those same scientists seem to be forgetting about convergent evolution which occurs on Earth

Maybe I said it wrong :) :
The change they would look like humans, is (lots of mathematician/sientific explanations) almost zero percent. You name animals who were born on the same planet under the same circumstances. :p

About the head. Mars has a large surface (-DUH- it's a planet), so the change to find a hill with a headscape is quite large. What are those green lines for?

I assume you are Christian Rivendell. Never linked Noah to Atlantis..
Is there a date in the Bible when Noah lived?

badboy70
04-07-06, 19:20
I've also read that the halo+ sundisk are to do with the 7th Chakra, which is usually represented as a glowing white light atop the head. This is like the Eastern belief of the Third-Eye on the brow- that's the 6th Chakra.

Normal:
Inverted:

i don't get what you mean :confused: , what's wrong with that face

Rivendell
04-07-06, 19:31
Nope, I'm not Christian, my Dad's a vicar though.

The deal with the green lines pic.
From what I remember the article was saying that the shadowed side of the face was crumbling away, and that they assumed it once looked like the other side. The green lines are outlining the head and shoulders of an 'alien'. The lower right shadow being the shadow off the head itself. The article was trying to show that the Face on Mars may not actually be a Face, but a 'Head and Shoulders (no shampoo jokes please ;) ) , a bust type image!

*Edit: a-la
http://www.qtm.net/~geibdan/newlookimages/grey5.jpg
sort of head.

badboy70
04-07-06, 19:34
Nope, I'm not Christian, my Dad's a vicar though.

The deal with the green lines pic.
From what I remember the article was saying that the shadowed side of the face was crumbling away, and that they assumed it once looked like the other side. The green lines are outlining the head and shoulders of an 'alien'. The lower right shadow being the shadow off the head itself. The article was trying to show that the Face on Mars may not actually be a Face, but a 'Head and Shoulders (no shampoo jokes please ;) ) , a bust type image!
i can't recognize the head and shoulders
nevermind, now i can. i don't see an alien or someting in that
edit: what is that picture ?

Rivendell
04-07-06, 19:36
I just searched google images for Grey Alien!

I'll keep searching for that site, it really explained it a lot better than my naff drawing!

mwinter
04-07-06, 20:47
Lol - they "know" something about that which is unproven?When one considers that scientists don't set out to prove at all, it seems highly unlikely that they would claim such a thing.

All theories are subject to disproof. Repeated experiments and independent observations add to the reliability of a theory or hypothesis should it predict the results correctly, but there must always remain the possibility for failure. There may be the concensus that extraterrestrial life would be different from that on Earth, but to say that it was a fact would be wrong.

In any case, this is all conjecture at best, so I don't think it warrants real debate.

Those same scientists seem to be forgetting about convergent evolution which occurs on Earth [...]As Baslakor didn't reference any statements from anyone claiming what was written, that sort of comment seems remarkably unwise.

As someone who studies the Earth's ecosystem, I can't discount the possibility that there could be animals which live in similar habitats to what's found on Earth [...]Precisely. It is possible that another planet could have a very similar environment to our own. It's even possible (though extremely unlikely) that it's exactly the same. However, it's probably more likely to be different, considering the number of variables that may affect planetary development.

and could perhaps even resemble animals which are known to exist or have existed...humans included.Indeed, but resembling us could simply mean being bipedal (which is a very useful trait in advanced lifeforms, as we know), which isn't really the equivalent to looking the same as us, is it? :)

Mike

Baslakor
04-07-06, 21:27
Objectivity doesn't excist ;)

What do you people think about Roswell and goverments conceiling aliens?

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/ritson/scispi/roswell/main.shtml

GodOfLight
04-07-06, 21:49
what a great thread. :jmp:

i personally never liked the way core presented atlantis in tr1. although they are great levels, i feel that they are very far fetched from the usual way that we humans percieve atlantis... namely a beautiful underwater and submerged continent... instead in tr1 it is a volcanic pumping muscle tissue pyramid... which is of course also cool in itself and does relate to the original atlantis myths in more ways then one ;)

i myself always saw it that egypt and atlantis were not neccesarily founded by aliens, but defenetly had a lot of communication with them, there are also a number of theories out there that completly destroy the way modern archeology belives the pyramids were built´, so something else must be involved.

the picture rivendell posted is a very great controversial picture in itself, and had me intrigued for many years. i myself have been to abydos though, and that inscription is in fact a total fake. however, this doesnt mean that there arent tonnes of other valid proofs out there that substantiate the fact that the ancient egyptians were an immensily advanced civilization.

one interesting point i always love to bring up though is something concering the sphinx at giza. on its body there are massive water identations that could never have occured in a country like egypt where there is so little rain. these water indendations are HUGE and could only have occured due to major flooding or intense monsoon rains. egypt was in fact a jungle at one point, capable of monsoon rains... however this was millennia before historians believe egypt as a nation and the sphinx was built. so, it is interesting how the sphinx must be far far older then we think, and most likely built by a completly different civilization then egypt... same goes for the pyramids... these being the greatest structures ever erected by so-called egyptians and not containing a singly hieroglyph on them... very odd i should say for a civilization that was obsessed with its writing.

so perhaps also giza is built by an alien-type race or by the gods themselves.... and perhaps the hall of records, the halls of amenti, and even the temple of horus lie waiting beneath ;) :ton: too bad core never got a chance to continue their last revelation story...

Rivendell
04-07-06, 22:04
Objectivity doesn't excist ;)

What do you people think about Roswell and goverments conceiling aliens?

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/ritson/scispi/roswell/main.shtml

I have no opinion on the matter, though I've heard about it for years I've never actually read anything about it! I'll read through some stuff and then make up my mind.

The Great Pyramid is a real perplexer. No one knows why it was built, it was completely empty as far as I remember. Maybe it'd been raided by early grave robbers, but did it show any signs of this?
EDIT:
Something interesting I just read on wiki: "American psychic Edgar Cayce, whose "psychic channeling" of "Ra Ta" purports to have conveyed that the pyramids were built by refugees from Atlantis,"

GodOfLight
04-07-06, 22:22
The Great Pyramid is a real perplexer. No one knows why it was built, it was completely empty as far as I remember. Maybe it'd been raided by early grave robbers, but did it show any signs of this?

yes you are absolutley right with that. when the pyramid was first opened after being sealed for a few thousand years, only an empty sarcophagus was found. no other entryways besides the main one that had been sealed could have been possible in this giant structure without causing it to cave in.

there are many stories surrounding the sarcophagus and the light beam shafts in the pyramid, and that all these are were actually used by the priesthood of ancient egypt as initiation chambers. some other myths and legends surrounding this are also that when the light beams in the shafts are correctly alligned with the initiate, then the empty cmaber at the very bottom of the pyramid which seems to lead nowhere, opens up to an entire hidden chamber... sound familiar? in tr4 this is exactly what lara does in the second to last level :p

Something interesting I just read on wiki: "American psychic Edgar Cayce, whose "psychic channeling" of "Ra Ta" purports to have conveyed that the pyramids were built by refugees from Atlantis,"

yes, the atlantis/pyramid connection is one many people like to believe in, and there are just as many facts that suport this point and also speak against it. the main point though is that atlantis and egypt are always seen as having a connection... primarily becuase it is from the egyptians that the greeks first recorded the atlantis myth. this once again makes tr1 even more special to me, since it shows that core really studied lots of myths and stories for it... peru, greece, and egypt are always seen as being three of the major cultures that had a connection with atlantis, and core explained this nicely via the atlantean scion :tmb: also, as mentioned above the secret chamber beneath the pyramid and sphinx - which edgar cayce talks about like you mentioned rivendell - turned into great levels in tr4 called "beneath the sphinx" and "the temple of horus" :wve: this is what i personally loved about tr4: how all the locations lara travels to ands visits in egypt are somehow tied into real-world myths and real locations, and real possibilities...

JACOBryanBURNS
04-07-06, 22:32
This really is a great read. Keep it up guys, I can't keep my eyes away from the screen!

Rivendell
04-07-06, 22:56
This is great stuff :D

Check out something I've just read from the Book of Enoch (biiiiiig source on Angels / Fallen Angels / Nephilim) chapter LXXXVI (86, i think)

And again I saw in the vision, and looked towards the heaven, and behold I 1saw many stars descend and cast themselves down from heaven to that first star, and they became bulls amongst those cattle and pastured with them ⌈amongst them⌉. 4. And I looked at them and saw, and behold 2they all let out their sexual members, like horses, and began to mount the cows of the oxen, and they all became pregnant and bare elephants, camels, and asses. 5. And all the oxen feared them and were affrighted at them, and began to bite with their teeth and to devour, and to gore with their horns. 6. And they began, moreover, to devour those oxen; and behold all the children of the earth began to tremble and quake before them and to flee from them.

1. Fallen stars? Meteors? Think how a ufo would seem. A twinkling light, falling from the sky. This scripture is part of the Fall of the (Angels).

2. (Angels) Aliens mating with cattle/oxen(it says bullocks in another copy) and the cattle giving birth to "elephants camels asses" . Huge creatures that are totally deformed and genetically altered from their parents. Technically they're Nephilim (ok, I know nephilim are Human/Angel hybrids, but I'll still use it for *Earthly Creatures/Angel hybrids*) and they attack and eat their parents- displaying the same characteristics as the other Nephilim - being giant, deformed and Highly blood thirsty.

There's more to read to, I'll get right on it. :cln:

EDIT: Not one sentence later:
and behold there came forth from heaven beings who were like white men: and four went forth from that place and three with them.
Take it like 'Heaven' is simply the vastness of Space - the place above earth- where Heaven is supposed to be. The beings like white men needs not explaining ;)

EDIT :2:
Just read this about that first passage:

# Fallen star is either Samyaza or Azazel
# Elephants are Giants
# Camels are Nephilim

Samyaza/Azazel were two head Angels/Aliens who fell/came to earth.
Seems my guess of Giants and Nephilim was right.

Baslakor
04-07-06, 23:02
As far as I know there are theories that the Great pyramides are over 15.000 years old. If you travel further into the desert you can find some pyramides with really strange shapes. These were testmodels and probely (logically) even older.

If this is true then the pyramides were indeed build by a pre-egyptian race.
The regularity and richness of the annual Nile River flood, coupled with semi-isolation provided by deserts to the east and west, allowed for the development of one of the world's great civilizations. A unified kingdom was founded circa 3200 BC by King Narmer, and a series of dynasties ruled in Egypt for the next three millennia. The last native dynasty, known as the Thirtieth Dynasty, fell to the Persians in 343 BC who dug the predecessor of the Suez canal and connected the Red Sea to the Mediterranean. Later, Egypt fell to the Greeks, Romans, Byzantines and Persians again.

However I do not think it will be possible that they are millions years old. Even in a desert (and specially back then in a rainy jungle) these pyramides would have eroded to a pile of dust.

About Atlantis: Pablo (427-347 BC), was the first one to mention Atlantis. After that there were many searched for the legendary city. Later theories say that Atlantis was a kingdom, containing many realms instead of a single city. The problem is however that there are no similarities in symbols to link these cities.

EDIT: Very interesting find Rivendell! :) However the Bible can be easily misinprented and has many meaning.

I searched for Enoch on Wikipedia: HEre an interesting find.
Enoch, a direct descendant of Adam through Seth and ancestor of Noah
Noah: flood of Atlantis? Seth: One of the Egyptians (Atlantean colony) Gods... Talking about coïncidence. :) :p

badboy70
05-07-06, 07:47
hello people; i've just found an interesting map of where atlantis should be located

http://users.pandora.be/wouter.wylin/atlantisring/atlantis(uitboekank).gif

for people who can speak dutch this is a really interesing site http://users.pandora.be/wouter.wylin/atlantisring/index.html

and this is the site where you can order an atlantisRING
http://www.atlantisring.be/bestellen_atlantisring.htm

let me trasnlare it for you :) ( the ring site)

edit : the map is midieval

badboy70
05-07-06, 07:58
this si the translated vresion of that ring site, phew :)
Atlantis Products
Product: choose ring or bracelet

Standard

9 MM bracelet bangel Model - (Ladies model)
5.5 mm width
Material Standard Model 5.5 mm width

silver

€319.50 for 45 mm + €4.50 for each 5 mm larger/smaller
€114.30 for size 6 +/- €0.90 for each size larger/smaller
12K Electrum
€850.50 for 45 mm + €63.00 for each 5 mm larger/smaller
€157.50 for size 6 +/- €2.50 for each size larger/smaller
14K Gold
€1048.50 for 45 mm + €81.00 for each 5 mm larger/smaller
€166.50 for size 6 +/- €3.15 for each size larger/smaller
18K Gold
€1336.50 for 45 mm + €112.50 for each 5 mm larger/smaller
€202.50 for size 6 +/- €3.60 for each size larger/smaller
22K Gold
€1777.50 for 45 mm + €157.50 for each 5 mm larger/smaller
€252.00 for size 6 +/- €4.50 for each size larger/smaller

Breed (New)

11 MM broad Armband - (Heren model)
7.5 mm broad IMPROVED NEW MODEL --- matches the original model.
Material Silver
€330.30 for 45 mm + €6.30 for each 5 mm larger/smaller
€144.45 for size 6 +/- €1.60 for each size larger/smaller
12K Electrum
€936.00 for 45 mm + €72.00 for each 5 mm larger/smaller
€231.75 for size 6 +/- €3.40 for each size larger/smaller
14K Gold
€1147.50 for 45 mm + €90.00 for each 5 mm larger/smaller
€240.75 for size 6 +/- €4.30 for each size larger/smaller
18K Gold
€1471.50 for 45 mm + €126.00 for each 5 mm larger/smaller
€294.75 for size 6 +/- €4.95 for each size larger/smaller
22K Gold
€1957.50 for 45 mm + €175.50 for each 5 mm larger/smaller
€369.00 for size 6 +/- €5.65 for each size larger/smaller
size:
Amerikan size contour in mm Diameter mm
more information : how do a know my "fingersize"
Diameter in mm (millimeters)
Cast ring: only washing the moon doesn't matter.

Engraving:

Plus €1.00 for each letter (Max 10 letters),
Referral Code fill here the referral code in
shipping: Prize: Euros
prize:

Euros
this is what you've choosen:

Mona Sax
05-07-06, 07:59
Yeah, but that's highly improbable. The Egyptians worshipped the sun in the likeness of Ra, so if you see a sun-disk in a drawing of an Egyptian god, it's probably really just a sun.

Tathra
05-07-06, 08:21
Way to go to bring up the "older Sphinx Theory' GodOfLight!!

here are a few other things you peoples might like to think on aswell:

The myth of the 13 Crystal Skulls (one of my personal favourites!)
Im still not sure of the myth itself, as therea re so many obscure references floating around, but I think that the myth is Mayan and says that there are 13 skulls, which at some time in the future will be brought together to reveal some great secret about mankind.
I could be very wrong, though.
here's some more info:
http://www.mendhak.com/paranormal/mystery/show.php?id=25

secondly:

The Legend of Shambala
Essentially the concept more commonly known as Shangri-La.
For those unsure of what that is: and city inhabited by highly enlightened peoples, where all illness and physical disability is cured.

There are heaps of variations on this, including Sambala as an underground city....

more info:
http://www.mendhak.com/paranormal/mythology/show.php?id=20

and thirdly:

The African Myth of the Repitlian Shapeshifters:

apparently there is a legend shared by all african tribes, even those who never had contact with one another, of a race of reptilian shapeshifters comeing down from the heavens and generally wreaking havoc with the human race. Their name differs depending on the tribe.

Somehow they later were exiled underground, where they *supposedly* live to this day.

more info can be found here, but definitley take it with a pinch of salt, as I would NEVER advise to take anything to do with David Icke seriously.
http://www.mendhak.com/paranormal/ufo/show.php?id=44

Rivendell
05-07-06, 08:53
hello people; i've just found an interesting map of where atlantis should be located

http://users.pandora.be/wouter.wylin/atlantisring/atlantis(uitboekank).gif
l

That's just the map I thought it'd be! :D

Another one, it's the place with the red line around it. (http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/soa/img/a02.jpg)

Plus David Icke can make a lot of sense about some things, so don't instantly dismiss everything he says. Highly unlikely though it is that the royal family are actually reptiles. On different places it explains that what he means by 'reptilians' actually refer to the human brain. Deep down in everyone's brain there's actually a primeval brain known as the 'reptilian' brain. These parts are more active in certain people, and apparently that's what Icke is getting at.

Andromeda66
05-07-06, 09:07

Oh this picture might do well to establish a relation between aliens and angels being hybrids of the humans.

Andromeda66
05-07-06, 09:35
one interesting point i always love to bring up though is something concering the sphinx at giza. on its body there are massive water identations that could never have occured in a country like egypt where there is so little rain. these water indendations are HUGE and could only have occured due to major flooding or intense monsoon rains. egypt was in fact a jungle at one point, capable of monsoon rains... however this was millennia before historians believe egypt as a nation and the sphinx was built. so, it is interesting how the sphinx must be far far older then we think, and most likely built by a completly different civilization then egypt... same goes for the pyramids... these being the greatest structures ever erected by so-called egyptians and not containing a singly hieroglyph on them... very odd i should say for a civilization that was obsessed with its writing.

so perhaps also giza is built by an alien-type race or by the gods themselves.... and perhaps the hall of records, the halls of amenti, and even the temple of horus lie waiting beneath ;) :ton: too bad core never got a chance to continue their last revelation story...

Yeah I think in threads like these one is allowed to safely get a little crazy :D . So just to put forward a somewhat crazy, but not all together implausible, story.

We all know that little is known about how the blocks used to build the pyramids were transported to the site of construction. I was wondering, with GodOfLight's remark about water indentations...If we consider that Egypt, at some unrecorded time, was not a desert, one can expect that the blocks were understandably transported via a water body.

And who knows, both Egyptian and Atlantean civilisations were highly evolved. Atlantis is believed to have been destroyed by the Gods when its highly-evolved inhabitants misused their powers. Egypt could have been rendered deserted for the same or a similar reason.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

badboy70
05-07-06, 09:38
yes, that's a quite good theorie

does atlantis actually still exist or is it totally destroyed ?

i once read it sank to the bottom of the sea, there was a giant bubble around it to provide air. the bubble keeps making some sort of air, it isn't oxygen. the habitans body sort of changed to that type of air, but they still look like humans

Rivendell
05-07-06, 09:39
Something else I've read about what happened to the Atlanteans: they were so advanced that they simply transgressed from one plain of life to another- actually 'evolved' into another dimension. :D wicked !

Rivendell
05-07-06, 09:40
It's ruins are said to be beneath the ocean Badboy, some people think that it's actually Santorini, some think it's off the coast of Crete. Some people think (as I do) that it's yet to be discovered and is more in ruins in some valleys beneath the Atlantic .

Wolfguard
05-07-06, 09:41
When one considers that scientists don't set out to prove at all, it seems highly unlikely that they would claim such a thing.

All theories are subject to disproof. Repeated experiments and independent observations add to the reliability of a theory or hypothesis should it predict the results correctly, but there must always remain the possibility for failure. There may be the concensus that extraterrestrial life would be different from that on Earth, but to say that it was a fact would be wrong.

In any case, this is all conjecture at best, so I don't think it warrants real debate.

As Baslakor didn't reference any statements from anyone claiming what was written, that sort of comment seems remarkably unwise.

Precisely. It is possible that another planet could have a very similar environment to our own. It's even possible (though extremely unlikely) that it's exactly the same. However, it's probably more likely to be different, considering the number of variables that may affect planetary development.

Indeed, but resembling us could simply mean being bipedal (which is a very useful trait in advanced lifeforms, as we know), which isn't really the equivalent to looking the same as us, is it? :)

Mike
Uuuuuh...yeah. Thanks for expanding on my innitial post. :tmb:

Andromeda66
05-07-06, 09:49
This I hadn't heard of. My concerns have been more with Egypt.

Actually, There's this story whch came up after the tsunami when giant "human bones" were allegedly discovered washed up on the shore. Legend has it that Lord Shiva created the "Giant Race" to maintain law and order amongst the inhabitants of the earth. But they, being somewha human, began to misuse their powers and therefore Lord Shiva destroyed them.

Now I doubt the authenticity of the findings (I'll try to find that picture) but my concern is with the legend. These giant races allegedly actually existed and were more advanced and enjoyed certain supernatural powers. Maybe they existed in Egypt as well, or travelled to egypt and built the pyramids. Wouldn't be hard for them to carry all those blocks. (God I cant believe I said that!!)

Rivendell
05-07-06, 09:55
Actually, There's this story whch came up after the tsunami when giant "human bones" were allegedly discovered washed up on the shore. Legend has it that Lord Shiva created the "Giant Race" to maintain law and order amongst the inhabitants of the earth. But they, being somewha human, began to misuse their powers and therefore Lord Shiva destroyed them.

This is remarkably similar to the Nephilim. The only difference being that the Old Testament God didn't create the Nephilim. Though they were giant, they did 'misuse their powers' and then this was one of the reasons for creating the Great Flood - to destroy them.
Great find there Andromeda :D

Andromeda66
05-07-06, 10:02
YES!!!! I found it. I warn you, it may not be real.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/bellatrix66/Skeleton.jpg

Rivendell
05-07-06, 10:09
I just mentioned this to my brother, and then went to look for something he said:
http://www.giantology.net/images/tsunamigrab01.jpg

Apparently the "giant bones that washed up in the tsunami" were part of the viral marketing advert for this game:
http://www.playright.dk/covers/240/shadowofthecolossus_ps2_eu.jpg
:(

I remember seeing a few big unearthed skeletons that appear in the game, it's a clever campaign, but disheartening if you first believed them to be real .

That myth is still similar though!

Tathra
05-07-06, 10:15

umm...isnt this aboriginal?

Rivendell
05-07-06, 10:17
The site I found it on said it was italian, and I just google image searched italy cave paintings, and that picture comes up a few times, so I guess it is italian. The rock looks like Aborigini type though doesn't it!

Andromeda66
05-07-06, 10:19
I just mentioned this to my brother, and then went to look for something he said:
http://www.giantology.net/images/tsunamigrab01.jpg

Apparently the "giant bones that washed up in the tsunami" were part of the viral marketing advert for this game:
http://www.playright.dk/covers/240/shadowofthecolossus_ps2_eu.jpg
:(

I remember seeing a few big unearthed skeletons that appear in the game, it's a clever campaign, but disheartening if you first believed them to be real .

That myth is still similar though!

Oh this is a different skeleton finding. I've got a movie of it somewhere. This one is i think believed to be animal bones or something.

Tathra
05-07-06, 10:25
The site I found it on said it was italian, and I just google image searched italy cave paintings, and that picture comes up a few times, so I guess it is italian. The rock looks like Aborigini type though doesn't it!

its just I swear Ive seen it hundreds (ok maybe not hundreds) of times in things like my Australian History class and so fourth........but I cant find it!

Rivendell
05-07-06, 11:07
Oh this is a different skeleton finding. I've got a movie of it somewhere. This one is i think believed to be animal bones or something.

Cool! Could you post the video? :D

Baslakor
05-07-06, 13:10
Those kind of photo's are hard to believe. People will do a lot of research at stuff like that and those things are quickly proven fake. If those bones are truely real we all would know about it's esistence already :)

That doens't mean the sea doesn't have it secrets. A few years back (if I remember well) they catched a monsterous big fish in Japan (by accident). There are also still many theories about giant squides lurking in the darkness of the deep sea... In one single exploration-project, if I'm correct even in a single dive, they have discoverered 50 (!!) new species of fishes.

rika2
05-07-06, 15:02
the legend of shambhala is beliable... It has inspired me. :D

Andromeda66
06-07-06, 11:23
Cool! Could you post the video? :D

Here we are. Finally found it buried somewhere among my files. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR-imPWIcOM

Baslakor
06-07-06, 12:20
This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.

Can that be done without making an account?

Andromeda66
06-07-06, 13:39
Yikes sorry. I'll change it.

Should run now :wve:

MMAN
06-07-06, 14:02
TR also has some other interesting mythology things, for instance, the afterlife. In TR4 it is heavily implied that the Egyptian afterlife and gods are true, yet in TR5 on the Black Isle section it is implied that the Christian afterlife and god are true (I guess the russian section also involves Christianity with the spear of destiny).

This is more to do with plot inconsistency, but it's kind of fun to think about anyway :) .

Andromeda66
27-08-06, 12:59
Sorry about bringing this thread back from the dead but here's an interestingly crazy theory I thought I'd share with you all. :)

Edgar Cayce on Atlantis:
This is a reading given by the psychic Edgar Cayce in 1933
"In Atlantis the entity [entity = the person for whom the reading was being given] attended te meeting of representatives of many countries to devise ways of dealing with the great animals [ dinosaurs?? :p] overrunning the earth. Means were devised to change environs suitable for beasts. This was administered by sending out death rays or super cosmic rays from various central plants. These rays will be discovered in the next twenty five years."

Coincidence[?] - In 1958, 25 years after the reading, there was the theoretical possibility of the existense of Antimatter. The antiproton was discovered in 1955 and the antineutron was discovered in 1957 and through the combination, the concept of antimatter was born.

Hmm wouldn't it be great if Atlanteans actually knew how to produce antimatter!

Rivendell
27-08-06, 13:15
:D I love this thread!

That's interesting Andro, it suggests that possibly the Atlanteans used Anti-Matter to wipe out the Dinosaurs? :eek:
I suppose an Anti-Matter malfunction or accident could account for the massive natural cataclysm which destroyed atlantis !

rika2
27-08-06, 13:16
Sorry about bringing this thread back from the dead but here's an interestingly crazy theory I thought I'd share with you all. :)

Edgar Cayce on Atlantis:
This is a reading given by the psychic Edgar Cayce in 1933
"In Atlantis the entity [entity = the person for whom the reading was being given] attended te meeting of representatives of many countries to devise ways of dealing with the great animals [ dinosaurs?? :p] overrunning the earth. Means were devised to change environs suitable for beasts. This was administered by sending out death rays or super cosmic rays from various central plants. These rays will be discovered in the next twenty five years."

Coincidence[?] - In 1958, 25 years after the reading, there was the theoretical possibility of the existense of Antimatter. The antiproton was discovered in 1955 and the antineutron was discovered in 1957 and through the combination, the concept of antimatter was born.

Hmm wouldn't it be great if Atlanteans actually knew how to produce antimatter!

in TR they could produce anti-matter (bombs)... could Core spend some days reading this before starting to work on TR 10 years ago?:D

Rivendell
27-08-06, 17:34
attended te meeting of representatives of many countries to devise ways of dealing with the great animals [ dinosaurs?? :p] overrunning the earth. Means were devised to change environs suitable for beasts. This was administered by sending out death rays or super cosmic rays from various central plants. [... Antimatter.

I don't know why this didn't hit me before, but it fits in with all my other posts in this thread: the Great Animals are more than likely Nephilim. The Alien/human hybrids as described in scripture as Angel/human hybrids.
And I've read a book which also connects to the Nephilim and the aliens/fallen angels: dark matter being a weapon connected to them.

:D :yah: Everything from your post clicked into place when I thought of it, and I let out a gasp for no apparent reason which made my brother jump. :D

Andromeda66
28-08-06, 11:49
:D I love this thread!

That's interesting Andro, it suggests that possibly the Atlanteans used Anti-Matter to wipe out the Dinosaurs? :eek:
I suppose an Anti-Matter malfunction or accident could account for the massive natural cataclysm which destroyed atlantis !

Wouldn't that be wonderful!!!

Another scientific advance in 1958 seems to be in line with the prophecy in this reading: the development of a workable MASER (Microwave Amplification by Stmulated Emission of Radiation) As in amplification is achieved as a result of storing up energy in a small insulating crystal of special magnetic properties. An incident signal triggers off the release of energy, and the crystal passes on more energy than it has taken in.
This crystal was called the firestone by Cayce and accordin to the reading, it was this crystal which, through "unintentionally being set too high", had caused the second destruction of the land and had broken it into islands which eventually sank into the sea.

Come to think of it, I think even the LASER was discovered in 1958 :eek:

thepetemaster
28-08-06, 13:02
Great thread guys, loving it! :tmb:
Keep it up.

Andromeda66
28-08-06, 14:31
Keep it up.

You bet I will :p I'm going deeper into the connection of Atlanteans to Egyptians. :)

Rivendell
28-08-06, 14:34
And I'll keep trying to connect Nephilim to Aliens, and Aliens to Atlantis! :yah:

Andromeda66
28-08-06, 14:38
And I'll keep trying to connect Nephilim to Aliens, and Aliens to Atlantis! :yah:

:D. Long live this thread :yah:

Andromeda66
28-08-06, 14:49
I don't know why this didn't hit me before, but it fits in with all my other posts in this thread: the Great Animals are more than likely Nephilim. The Alien/human hybrids as described in scripture as Angel/human hybrids.
And I've read a book which also connects to the Nephilim and the aliens/fallen angels: dark matter being a weapon connected to them.

:confused: you mean antimatter?

LegenDarY
28-08-06, 14:49
have any of you ever thought about time-travel? also an interesting subject to think about..

cause if us humans will invent a time-machine one day in the future.. don't you think we will return in history to change something? and if we haven't it's probably because we aren't going to invent a time machine :p

but time-traveling could certainly explain how the Egyptians were able to build the pyramids without having the knowledge and technology we have today :p

though time-traveling is very unlikely

very interesting thread.. i love discussion things that are mysterious

Andromeda66
28-08-06, 14:53
have any of you ever thought about time-travel? also an interesting subject to think about..

cause if us humans will invent a time-machine one day in the future.. don't you think we will return in history to change something? and if we haven't it's probably because we aren't going to invent a time machine :p

but time-traveling could certainly explain how the Egyptians were able to build the pyramids without having the knowledge and technology we have today :p

though time-traveling is very unlikely

very interesting thread.. i love discussion things that are mysterious

Well I dont think the Egyptians used time travel to build the pyramids. Simply because I dont think that the curve of time goes from less evolved -> to more evolved. I believe the ancient Atlanteans and Egyptians were far more advanced in their knowledge of nature and its elements than we do now.

time-travel is tricky business. I look upon time as a mathematical parameter. I could go on about it :whi: