PDA

View Full Version : Friends, who needs them?

Lavinder
05-07-06, 15:58
Friends are always just going to be complete and utter arseholes, if one of them upsets me I just ignore it and get on with life.

But noooo if they hear that I have been talking about them (which I have not) they blow all things out of proportion and ditch me for some fake whore whom she does not like in the first place and acts like a happy happy freak on drugs around them just to state that she is happy and don't care about ditching her two friends.

All my life I have tried to adapt to people, if somone says my eyebrows, eyes, hair, clothes are stupid I change them ! I am such an idiot, I have to learn how to stick up for myself and not let other people rule my life.

I'm so sick of feeling upset because someone does not like me, anyone else would not care a **** and i'm worrying all the time.

Sitting down trying to cover up parts of me that are ugly while anyone else is just sitting normally not having a care in the world if half of thier stomach is hanging out or something.

I'm so sick of pleasing other people!

And 'friend' if your reading this then... I don't know.. deal with it. I'm sorry if I sound harsh 'friend' but i'm really sick of all this.

Oh here I go again! Covering up my tracks to sound like a nice person.

My old bunch of friends ditched me because they wanted a 'change' from me, so the other day my best friend says it to me and i'm paranoid that she hates me so I confide in my other friend. My other friend says that she does not think that that person would be that judgemental about me so I made a joke about her hating bananas and that shes judgemental about fruit but some evil person has overheard what I said and twisted it to make out that I was *****ing about her.

I just wan't to feel sorry for myself and cry but i'm not going to let that happen because i've already made myself out as being a desperate freak posting this thread.

Catapharact
05-07-06, 15:59
The first one ont he forum who finally sees the light.

Welcome to the cool club.

Lavinder
05-07-06, 16:00
The first one ont he forum who finally sees the light.

Welcome to the cool club.

:) :p *joins*

da tomb raider!
05-07-06, 16:02
Friends are always just going to be complete and utter arseholes, if one of them upsets me I just ignore it and get on with life.

But noooo if they hear that I have been talking about them (which I have not) they blow all things out of proportion and ditch me for some fake whore whom she does not like in the first place and acts like a happy happy freak on drugs around them just to state that she is happy and don't care about ditching her two friends.

All my life I have tried to adapt to people, if somone says my eyebrows, eyes, hair, clothes are stupid I change them ! I am such an idiot, I have to learn how to stick up for myself and not let other people rule my life.

I'm so sick of feeling upset because someone does not like me, anyone else would not care a **** and i'm worrying all the time.

Sitting down trying to cover up parts of me that are ugly while anyone else is just sitting normally not having a care in the world if half of thier stomach is hanging out or something.

I'm so sick of pleasing other people!

And 'friend' if your reading this then... I don't know.. deal with it. I'm sorry if I sound harsh 'friend' but i'm really sick of all this.

Oh here I go again! Covering up my tracks to sound like a nice person.

My old bunch of friends ditched me because they wanted a 'change' from me, so the other day my best friend says it to me and i'm paranoid that she hates me so I confide in my other friend. My other friend says that she does not think that that person would be that judgemental about me so I made a joke about her hating bananas and that shes judgemental about fruit but some evil person has overheard what I said and twisted it to make out that I was *****ing about her.

I just wan't to feel sorry for myself and cry but i'm not going to let that happen because i've already made myself out as being a desperate freak posting this thread.
Poor you. I feel sorry for you. Well, if your "friends" dislike you, and don't respect you, hell, YOU ditch THEM! They arn't proper friends! Anyway, try not to swear in these forums!

jarhead
05-07-06, 16:03
you- freak- NEVER. !!!!!!

and well those :cen: 'ers should just walk away and you should be happy that your not friends with them. my friends joke and that but they would never blow things out of proportion. oh no it seems im braggin, well im not.
it just proves that they wernt real friends and that you have a clean slate to get more firneds that you are compatible with and all that rubbish.
and dont feel as if you have to cover your 'bad' bits up. trust me the whole forum doesnt think you have any bad bits and well from your pictures its quite the opposite so dont feel sad. be yourself and well thats it really. :hug:

( love the way you said about the fake whore :tmb: )

Lavinder
05-07-06, 16:03
Poor you. I feel sorry for you. Well, if your "friends" dislike you, and don't respect you, hell, YOU ditch THEM! They arn't proper friends! Anyway, try not to swear in these forums!

I don't have it in me, i'm such a nice person I always go back on what I say :(

Sorry about the swearing :o

Agent 47
05-07-06, 16:04
Lavinder....start pleasing yourself rather than others

do what makes YOU happy and sod everyone else, true friends stick by you no matter what...i think you're better off ;)

Lavinder
05-07-06, 16:05
you- freak- NEVER. !!!!!!

and well those :cen: 'ers should just walk away and you should be happy that your not friends with them. my friends joke and that but they would never blow things out of proportion. oh no it seems im braggin, well im not.
it just proves that they wernt real friends and that you have a clean slate to get more firneds that you are compatible with and all that rubbish.
and dont feel as if you have to cover your 'bad' bits up. trust me the whole forum doesnt think you have any bad bits and well from your pictures its quite the opposite so dont feel sad. be yourself and well thats it really. :hug:

( love the way you said about the fake whore :tmb: )

Problem is i'm a very mad hyper person so when I get friends, a while later the novelty of mad Laura wears off :p

jarhead
lol at my grand age of 15 you cant help but swear when your annoyed or upset. and if you go back on your words you wont get very far. you'll be seen as the easy target if the world knows you go back on things you say. dont be sorry, i dont think they do so why should you.

and when the madness stops they can get to now you and not your flapping arms which wave everywhere

Reggie
Do these "friends" of yours do this often? I remember you posting a thread about friends problems before, if so, the best advice I can give you is to just stick with those who appreciate you for who you are and won't be so fickle, I would leave those who are like this behind.

Lavinder
05-07-06, 16:07
Do these "friends" of yours do this often? I remember you posting a thread about friends problems before, if so, the best advice I can give you is to just stick with those who appreciate you for who you are and won't be so fickle.

Yeah, same friend :p

I have loads of other friends but it does not feel right with her not being there but I am just going to have to get use to it :)

Reggie
05-07-06, 16:08
Good on you, I'm glad your looking up at things now. :hug:

da tomb raider!
05-07-06, 16:09
Anyway, Lavinder, my advice is this: Have fun, ditch the friends who disrespect you, meet some new people, basicly just chill! :)

jarhead
05-07-06, 16:09
yep, just move on and get over it. it may be harsh but if you plonder about it you feel weak and you/we dont want that. be tough and look to better and more fun times wiht the people who actually like you

Lavinder
05-07-06, 16:10
Good on you, I'm glad your looking up at things now. :hug:

:hug: Thanks :)

Anyway, Lavinder, my advice is this: Have fun, ditch the friends who disrespect you, meet some new people, basicly just chill! :)

Yeah, I feel a little bit better now that I got that rant out :D

da tomb raider!
05-07-06, 16:11
:hug: Thanks :)

Yeah, I feel a little bit better now that I got that rant out :D
Glad to hear it!

Alive_and_Funky
05-07-06, 16:14
Sorry to hear about your "friends", but perhaps you could do a "Stone Cold" to them? :p http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/superstars/vince_mcmahon/vincehospital?section=%2Fshows%2Fraw%2Frawvideos%2 F

Lavinder
05-07-06, 16:20
Sorry to hear about your "friends", but perhaps you could do a "Stone Cold" to them? :p http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/superstars/vince_mcmahon/vincehospital?section=%2Fshows%2Fraw%2Frawvideos%2 F

Aww, I don't think its working. But I think it would be funny anyway :p

Alive_and_Funky
05-07-06, 16:22
Aww, I don't think its working. But I think it would be funny anyway :p

Do you have Media Player and Flash Player?

BTW, it is funny :D .

Lara Lover
05-07-06, 16:25
Laura, Don't worry :hug: We're all here if you need a chat. BTW, You've got your online friends :)

Lavinder
05-07-06, 16:26
Do you have Media Player and Flash Player?

BTW, it is funny :D .

It says wait for a short message from our sponser then shows black screen and does nothing else :confused:
Laura, Don't worry :hug: We're all here if you need a chat. BTW, You've got your online friends :)

Yeah, :)

jarhead
05-07-06, 16:31
yer im here and everyone else whos online. and that video is so staged and corny. thats what makes it funny. and where was he about to shove that thing up where??

Alive_and_Funky
05-07-06, 16:33
This one might work: http://youtube.com/watch?v=HFyObtxJxU8&search=McMahon%20Austin

Lavinder
05-07-06, 16:47
yer im here and everyone else whos online. and that video is so staged and corny. thats what makes it funny. and where was he about to shove that thing up where??

Lol, :D

That video was mad yet funny :p

tr_mitch
05-07-06, 16:48
Most of my friends suck too, there's only the odd one which id really trust... the others are just there to make conversation untill we move onto better things.... Plus half of them are backstabbing :cen: .

Night Crawler
05-07-06, 16:54
But noooo if they hear that I have been talking about them (which I have not)
What are you doing now? ;)

Lavinder
05-07-06, 16:59
What are you doing now? ;)

Yeah now I am :p :o

jarhead
05-07-06, 17:06
but laura got over her sorry stage and is on full retaliation. :mis:

tr_mitch
05-07-06, 17:12
Lavinder's real name is Laura.... My ex is called Laura and looks very similar to you..... :p

Lavinder
05-07-06, 17:12
but laura got over her sorry stage and is on full retaliation. :mis:

Nah, i'd rather just leave it and forget about it untill she wan'ts to see that her ex best friend would not be so horrid lol :p

Alive_and_Funky
05-07-06, 17:14
Lavinder's real name is Laura.... My ex is called Laura and looks very similar to you..... :p

:yik:

Lavinder
05-07-06, 17:19

:p:p Thats nice to know that someone that looks similar to me could actually get a good looking boyfriend :p

tr_mitch
05-07-06, 17:22
:p:p Thats nice to know that someone that looks similar to me could actually get a good looking boyfriend :p

awwww.... of course you could get a good looking boyfriend! Your by no means bad. you should take more pics for the TRF member picture thread.

Lavinder
05-07-06, 17:24
awwww.... of course you could get a good looking boyfriend! Your by no means bad. you should take more pics for the TRF member picture thread.

Will do when I get my webcam back :p

Will enjoy cam whoring with all of ya'll.

Thanks by the way for being nice :)

Alive_and_Funky
05-07-06, 17:25

And as Stone Cold would say, "What?" :)

tr_mitch
05-07-06, 17:28

Cam whoring is the 'Breast' fun! :D

Lavinder
05-07-06, 17:30

:p:p:p:p

Great way to pass time! Only bad thing is the bad comments from people whom dissaprove of it :p

Greenkey2
05-07-06, 17:32

Now I know why my cat is always sitting on the scanner......:pi:

Hope you fell better soon Lavinder. Real friends don't act like this.

Lavinder
05-07-06, 17:35
Now I know why my cat is always sitting on the scanner......:pi:

Hope you fell better soon Lavinder. Real friends don't act like this.

Good to hear this from somoone who has had more experience in life than me :)

tr_mitch
05-07-06, 17:36
:p:p:p:p

Great way to pass time! Only bad thing is the bad comments from people whom dissaprove of it :p

Meh... let them dissaprove.. its usually Jelousy anyway!

Greenkey: That would perhaps explain it :vlol:

Greenkey2
05-07-06, 17:40
@ Lavinder :hug: Rants are good for the soul (I certainly hope so, I do it often enough :p)

@tr_mitch: she does! She just sits there on the cover, looking totally innocent. All this time she was taking naughty scans and mailing them around the world....:cln:

tr_mitch
05-07-06, 17:44
@tr_mitch: she does! She just sits there on the cover, looking totally innocent. All this time she was taking naughty scans and mailing them around the world....:cln:

:vlol: She'll have the webcam on next... 'LIVE PERFORMANCES'... cats are so unpredictable.
Send me a signed copy of one of her pictures... and if im lucky a lipstick kiss printed on :D

Lavinder
05-07-06, 17:56
@ Lavinder :hug: Rants are good for the soul (I certainly hope so, I do it often enough :p)

LOL :D:D:D Grand reply!

And tr_mitch grand reply too!

xMiSsCrOfTx
05-07-06, 18:52
Lavinder, you are no freak. :hug: Don't feel the need to please anyone; the people you're talking about don't seem like friends at all. People are mean, they're backstabbers and they do rude things. But don't give up, not all of them are like that, I promise. If they're going to blow things out of proportion like that, then screw them. Who cares what they say, you don't need them.

Alive_and_Funky
05-07-06, 18:53
Lavinder, you are no freak. :hug: Don't feel the need to please anyone; the people you're talking about don't seem like friends at all. People are mean, they're backstabbers and they do rude things. But don't give up, not all of them are like that, I promise. If they're going to blow things out of proportion like that, then screw them. Who cares what they say, you don't need them.

I agree.

Lavinder
05-07-06, 18:59
Thanks everyone :)

Elysia
05-07-06, 19:34
:hug:

Lavinder - don't worry. Friends like these aren't worth Jack - I'll tell you one thing, out of all the 'friends' I made at school, I see 2 of them. That's all. One thing I have discovered with age is that if people can't accept you for being you and feel the need to be that horrible, they aren't your friends - friends shouldn't come with rules and stipulations (although in school this seems to be the norm, I'm afraid...). You reallt are better of without them in the long run, m'dear. ;)

Lavinder
05-07-06, 19:37

Lavinder - don't worry. Friends like these aren't worth Jack - I'll tell you one thing, out of all the 'friends' I made at school, I see 2 of them. That's all. One thing I have discovered with age is that if people can't accept you for being you and feel the need to be that horrible, they aren't your friends - friends shouldn't come with rules and stipulations (although in school this seems to be the norm, I'm afraid...). You reallt are better of without them in the long run, m'dear. ;)

Yeah :)

She read this and she is quite angry at me :eek:

Janny
05-07-06, 19:39
My old bunch of friends ditched me because they wanted a 'change' from me, so the other day my best friend says it to me and i'm paranoid that she hates me so I confide in my other friend.
Oh tell me about it... happened to me too. People can't accept us for what we really are, how sad... It's so hard to be yourself these days :rolleyes:

Chin up Lavie, you'll find other true friends in life, it's just a matter of time.

xHaZelBluEx
05-07-06, 19:40
Lavinder, I know what you mean about who needs friends? People where horrible to me whenever I was at school. Always left me out from things, Didn't like me. So, Whenever I tried to be like the people that I wanted to be they just didn't care. They would be really horrible and say nasty comments to me. I had 2 "best friends" until they said to me "Look, You're not cool anymore, Go away". That was the worst feeling ever.

Now adays, I don't have that much friends. A couple. But, Not many. I don't really mind really. It's just sometimes when I want to throw a party, They never come. :(

Anyways, I really do hope you and your friends can resolve this situation. All the best. :hug:

Lavinder
05-07-06, 19:43
Yeah, I hope it all blows over and we can at least be able to talk to eachother .
:)

Titanium
05-07-06, 19:44
Yeah, I hope it all blows over and we can at least be able to talk to eachother .
:)

Sometimes after someones had some sleep, they will act completely differently compared to the day before. So try talking to your friends tomorrow and sort this out :)

Lavinder
05-07-06, 19:46
Sometimes after someones had some sleep, they will act completely differently compared to the day before. So try talking to your friends tomorrow and sort this out :)

Will try and do that :)

-DEBUG
05-07-06, 20:37
It's always a shame when friends let u down isnt it Lavinder? Hope it can be sorted out before any permanent damage is dealt.

Sofitegan
05-07-06, 20:56
Hope its all ok. I hate arguing with friends.

SpongeBob Lover
06-07-06, 01:35
those friends suck who tell you that cause i would know. i used to hang out with them but i left them for better friends
hopefully you and your friends talk again or you find better ones

scoopy_loopy
06-07-06, 01:51
mh dont worry about it Lav! They're acting really grade 3.

Legend of Lara
06-07-06, 14:17
Been there, seen it, dealt with it.
This has happened to me bofore, I dealt with it and I'm fine now!

MiCkiZ88
06-07-06, 14:30
Been there, seen it, dealt with it.
This has happened to me bofore, I dealt with it and I'm fine now!
ditto... :)

but it really aint that easy.. but that's all I'm gonna say for now since I know someone is gonna start to argue with me and I dont have the time to explain...