PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raiding; Please leave it to the professionals.

Catapharact
05-07-06, 17:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZuP3cq8S0g&search=Dead%20or%20Alive%204

Those who haven't played DOA may not wanna watch this movie. However... ITS HILARIOUS!

jarhead
05-07-06, 17:08
lol- thats so pathetically cheesy

RAID
05-07-06, 17:11
It's almost funny :p

:vlol: at the last part :D

Catapharact
05-07-06, 17:12
Well if you have DOA, you will get it ;) Lol! Zak is one of those Funky Dudes that just live on Sugar High.

Plus: Now you know what our Moderator Nicky does in her spare time ;). Nicky, babe, if youa re watching... Looking good ;) LOL!

Paperdoll
05-07-06, 17:13
I like the stop-motion like movement of the skeleton :vlol:

Tombreaper
05-07-06, 17:15
:eek: Better than Legend's intro! :) :)

Nicky
05-07-06, 17:20
Plus: Now you know what our Moderator Nicky does in her spare time ;). Nicky, babe, if youa re watching... Looking good ;) LOL!
Gee my secret isn't a secret anymore :D Blonde doesn't become me though, don't you think :whi: :p

What's DOA, BTW? Dead or Alive maybe? I have no clue :D But after seeing the video I can only agree with the title of this topic :whi: Although those fast-forward moving skeletons are really hilarious :D

Hybrid Soldier
05-07-06, 17:24
^ Yep, it's Dead or Alive.

Funny video btw. :D

Lara's Boy
05-07-06, 17:25
:vlol: That was hilarious!

Pipolinne
05-07-06, 17:26
Is this a comic game?:vlol:

It seems the skellie still had some memories from his past life :D!

At least,AOD skellies weren't driven by lust!

Catapharact
05-07-06, 17:28
Gee my secret isn't a secret anymore :D Blonde doesn't become me though, don't you think :whi: :p

What's DOA, BTW? Dead or Alive maybe? I have no clue :D But after seeing the video I can only agree with the title of this topic :whi: Although those fast-forward moving skeletons are really hilarious :D

Lol! Well there is another DOA (Yep its Dead or Alive) video I would love to share (which involves a burnette named Lei Fang) but its not age appropriate for the forum Lol!

Lets just put it this way; Make sure you keep your distance from a very good looking woman on a train since you don't know how suddenly the train will stop, and you don't know which part of the woman's body you'll land on and finally, you don't know what she'll do to you for landing on that part.

Greenkey2
05-07-06, 17:28
:pi: Right......don't these people actually KNOW what happens if you enter haunted tombs?! Some people never learn :vlol:

Catapharact
05-07-06, 17:32
Is this a comic game?:vlol:

It seems the skellie still had some memories from his past life :D!

At least,AOD skellies weren't driven by lust!

LOL! Pharaohs... tsk tsk. Anyway, nope its not a comical game; Far from it actually Lol! Its a fighting game :). Zak is just one of those... "Unique" characters Lol!

sweetPoison
05-07-06, 18:27
I thought that was funny! :D
You should give a warning the next time you show us something like this - I accidentally spat my food out! :D

by the way, the movie is coming out. The trailer looks so corney!!