PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Currency?

Catapharact
07-07-06, 20:21
Alright, anyone else think this idea is ridiculous? Honetly, Nintendo isn't exactly trying to to win my good side over.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/716/716000p1.html

CerebralAssassin
07-07-06, 20:26
that's not that bad,it's like purchasing pre-paid minutes for your cell phone :)

Legend of Lara
07-07-06, 20:27
:vlol: Nintendo is such a bunch of idiots!

Ampersand
07-07-06, 20:27
Seems like a silly idea to me. Can't they keep things simple any more?

Lara's Boy
07-07-06, 20:30
Man, I have no idea why things can't just be simple....Buy a console, and then Buy a game. *first, you must place five international calls to these totally random numbers, place X amount of currency in this cayman account, give us your credit card number, and we will get back to you about that game you wanted*

Lenochka
07-07-06, 20:31
:vlol: Nintendo is such a bunch of idiots!

Not really...

Im not the biggest fan of nintendo's but i think this is a cool idea. Like assassin said its like buying minutes for your cell phone...

Legend of Lara
07-07-06, 20:35
Man, I have no idea why things can't just be simple....Buy a console, and then Buy a game. *first, you must place five international calls to these totally random numbers, place X amount of currency in this cayman account, give us your credit card number, and we will get back to you about that game you wanted*

That would be just misarable! :pi:

Catapharact
07-07-06, 20:36
that's not that bad,it's like purchasing pre-paid minutes for your cell phone :)

Why not just keep it simple though. Why introduce another barrier into the already painful overseas shipping process.

CerebralAssassin
07-07-06, 20:43
Why not just keep it simple though. Why introduce another barrier into the already painful overseas shipping process.
LOL..I don;t know what to tell you...like the article said...it probably will only be implemented in spain anyway..:D

TrojanMan
07-07-06, 21:33
Sounds like a great idea. It was said it may be used for the Virtual Console, and what if I don't have a credit card or want to use one? Pre-paid cards seem really simple to me. I don't see any complication.

Catapharact
07-07-06, 23:14
It may be great for the locals but not for me. See I usually order my system components overseas since you can't get the best stuff here. Naturally I have to pay shipping fees for everything I order. Imagine paying shipping fees for a method of payment that could easily be done though credit card and without any fees to give.

Night Crawler
08-07-06, 09:21
It may be great for the locals but not for me. See I usually order my system components overseas since you can't get the best stuff here. Naturally I have to pay shipping fees for everything I order. Imagine paying shipping fees for a method of payment that could easily be done though credit card and without any fees to give.The games for the vitual console are downloaded, not shipped.