PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious thread

VonCroy360
08-07-06, 20:24
I just noticed tlr in the member under currently active users and I thought; I'll go and see what's going on and where is he, I clicked his user name and under last activity it says: "Viewing thread @ ...".
That seemed strange, so I looked on a random member and in their user profile, it says: "Viewing thread x (x marks name of the thread) @ ..."
Strange...

Mona Sax
08-07-06, 20:26
What's so mysterious about that? All members can check what others are doing when they're online.

raiderfun
08-07-06, 20:27
lol , you're curious :D

Ampersand
08-07-06, 20:27
It's a secret what threads tlr looks at, that way you don't see him coming. :mis: :D

raiderfun
08-07-06, 20:28
It's a secret what threads tlr looks at, that way you don't see him coming. :mis: :D
That's right

VonCroy360
08-07-06, 20:28
What's so mysterious about that? All members can check what others are doing when they're online.

Mysterious is that tlr is obviously viewing just thread, without name, under others it says which thread they are viewing...

Mona Sax
08-07-06, 20:29
Mysterious is that tlr is obviously viewing just thread, without name, under others it says which thread they are viewing...
Ah, okay. I'm sorry, I misunderstood you there. What about the mods, can you see what I'm doing?

VonCroy360
08-07-06, 20:31
Ah, okay. I'm sorry, I misunderstood you there. What about the mods, can you see what I'm doing?

Yes, I can see exactly which thread you're viewing...

Legend of Lara
08-07-06, 21:40
No worries. You got Detective LoL (XD) on your side. :pi:

xMiSsCrOfTx
08-07-06, 21:42
I just noticed tlr in the member under currently active users and I thought; I'll go and see what's going on and where is he, I clicked his user name and under last activity it says: "Viewing thread @ ...".
That seemed strange, so I looked on a random member and in their user profile, it says: "Viewing thread x (x marks name of the thread) @ ..."
Strange...

Pfft.. Stalk much? :p Kidding. :D