PDA

View Full Version : Prophet Of Doom

tlr online
09-07-06, 12:33
http://www.prophetofdoom.net

Anyone seen this?

Also, open letter to President Bush (http://www.prophetofdoom.net/article.aspx?g=401&i=40003).

This guy knows his beef, that's for sure.

Tomb of Legends
09-07-06, 12:37
Looking now...

Um..I dont really get it sorry ^^

haagen-dazs
09-07-06, 12:41
I find all of this quite interesting to read, but it just makes me angry, these people make me sick. There's practically nothing we can do execpt sit here and wait for another atack and just hope that we can deal with it. It worries me quite a bit, I still can't believe its been a year since they attacked London.

Catapharact
09-07-06, 12:42
As much as I would like to respect this person's POV; He is obviously suffering from some kinda PTSD, cause he totally misinterperted history.

Saying what he said about past Islamic warriors is like saying "Warriors are all evil because they kill."

EDIT: Total propaganda. Blatent moron. He forgot to mention a few other things the Quran said:

"Fight in the name of God, but never commit aggression (killing of non-combatants, for verily God scorns aggressors."

tha_mattster
09-07-06, 12:45
'I wrote Prophet of Doom Ė Islamís Terrorist Dogma in Muhammadís Own Words to save you from Islam. If that isnít of interest to you, goodbye.

For those who are still reading, let me introduce myself. My name is Craig Winn. I work for Yahuweh. I am not like anyone you have ever encountered'

- I am Morpheus he continues.

People interperet religions in different ways, if islam does promote terrorism then why do most muslims live in peace with non muslims brits?

Mad Tony
09-07-06, 12:48
People interperet religions in different ways, if islam does promote terrorism then why do most muslims live in peace with non muslims brits?

Well, some do. But not all of them.

Catapharact
09-07-06, 12:50
Well, some do. But not all of them.

MOST of us do; We have been doing so for thousands of years; Even at places where Saracens and Moorish conquerors took over. They not only lived in peace, but changed the place for the better.

tha_mattster
09-07-06, 12:50
@madtonyyou can same the same for any racial group. There is no need to isolate muslims as inherantly violent and brutish.

as catapharact said, muslims have created very successful multi cultural regions, go to spain and look at the arab legacy.

tlr online
09-07-06, 12:52
To balance the scales, I've never read the Bible, but I understand that to contain or perpetuate acts of violence. I'm just not sure if those acts are as prolific as some of those contained in the Quran, which - in my opinion - borderline on the maniacal.

Mad Tony
09-07-06, 12:55
@madtonyyou can same the same for any racial group. There is no need to isolate muslims as inherantly violent and brutish.

I wasn't isolating Muslims as voilent or anything, I was just responding to the fact about Muslims getting on fine with Non-Muslims Brits. That's all.

Catapharact
09-07-06, 12:55
To balance the scales, I've never read the Bible, but I understand that to contain or perpetuate acts of violence. I'm just not sure if those acts are as prolific as some of those contained in the Quran, which - in my opinion - borderline on the maniacal.

You have yet to read the words of Ignitious Lyola, Justin. He was the founder of the Jesuits.

Edit: I don't think anyone outside of the Muslim community ever has gone into deep study about how structured the Easatern way of life was. Did you know, that our Prophet sent good tidings to a twisted man everyday who hated the prophet with a passion. The prophet even went to the guy to help him get though a disease. Now THAT requires character.

Catlantean
09-07-06, 13:36
As someone who's familiar with both the Bible and the Qur'an, I can say that they both contain quite a bit of what we'd call terror and senseless violence...but you must keep in mind that those two are historical books, and back when they were written, brutal wars were a fact of life. And if the slaughter could be justified as a Holy War in the name of God, all the better.

Not to say both books are a call to slaughter, far from it. But as it's often the case, all the humane advice and wisdom they contain gets overlooked in favour of the smiting of "infidels", the wrathful God sending destruction upon all who oppose him, and such.

Catapharact
09-07-06, 13:46
Exactly correct. I do know that the majority of the forum members are aware of the Bushido code (atleast I hope so.)

You would think that something that relates to the way of the warrior would be brutal and cruel but once you read it, you'll see as to how refined it actually is.

Mona Sax
09-07-06, 17:05
It's definitely not my way. I don't see why people need a whole rulebook like the bible or the Quran to tell them how to live, and even more, why they expect other people to follow the same rules. IMO religions have done way more harm than good.

As for myself, there's only one "commandment" I respect and try to adhere to:
"Thou shalt not hurt neither fellow man nor creature." ;)