PDA

View Full Version : What have I done!!!!

AnthonyShock1515
09-07-06, 20:09
OH NO, WHAT HAVE I DONE

I told a person in my class I thought I could trust about all the language things I have, and all the money I spent, people know I speak Jpanese and some hungarian, but they are going to know all about my skill. I never wanted everyone to know beacuse it would be embarrasing.

Anyways, he said on MSN after I told him that hes going to tell every1 the he blocked me.

Oh God, people are going to be coming up to me tomorrow. EEeeek!:(

jarhead
09-07-06, 20:10
so what, i bet he cant speak all those languages. be proud

Ampersand
09-07-06, 20:11
There's no trusting anyone, is there? :( Mind you Anthony, you have an impressive talent for languages! Get out there and show it off! :tmb:

TombRaiderLover
09-07-06, 20:12
You haven't done anything wrong. He's just pathetic, asking people to block you because you have skill!!!!! How old is he, four?

Angel_14
Tell them some Hungarian swearing, I bet, they won't know, what are you talking about :D

VonCroy360
Why would that be embarrasing?

You had to learn a language somehow...
Do they really thought you just learn yourself? :rolleyes:
:)

Don't be their friend anymore, they will make fun of you some time, but then they will realise they want you back, when you won't be available...
:)

Titanium
09-07-06, 20:14
He wants people to block you because your better at languages at him? That is absolutely pathectic, what a loser. :mad:

Anthony, you have a brilliant talent, dont let other people ruin it for you :tmb:

Reggie
Terrified at the thought of someone thinking you're some sort of "boffin"? don't be, you simply have a special skill with languages and let's face it, you certainly won't be hiding your skills on your CV when you leave school! So be proud and don't be ashmed of what you know, when everyone found out I was learning Japanese there were only one or two being silly about it.

On the whole, I guarantee most people will actually be curious about what you know and maybe you could teach your friends a few words even? It won't be all that bad surely.

errevet
What's embarresing? :)

It's just good to know many langueges? ;) Nobody can block that talent! ;)

scion05
09-07-06, 20:18
pre proud of ur amazing language skills...
and till ur mate to and get screwed!

ok maybe not but still lol!

Lara Croft!
09-07-06, 20:27
You shouldn't be upset,but proud of yourself!:hug:

Mad Tony
09-07-06, 20:28
Don't let them get to you.
I'm quite good at languages and other things at school, and the same thing happens to me.
I know how you feel.

There's nothing to be embarresed about, be proud of yourself.

kewlkyle64
09-07-06, 20:56
Just ignore the people, and then if you don't really care, they'll stop. They'll only do it to make you upset. Like when my brother mocks me, I just stop speaking. Duh.

pythontrainer
09-07-06, 20:59
wow you must live somewhere really unforgiving for you to be embrassased that you know another language or two!!!!! anyone around here that knows more than one language is considered amazing!! lol i love people that can speak different languages!

Legend of Lara
09-07-06, 21:08
Yell at him:
"FARŠU TIL FJANDANS!!!"
That's "GO TO HELL" in Icelandic. :pi:

Reggie
09-07-06, 23:11
*takes note of cursing in Icelandic* thanks Legend of Lara, good stress buster ;)

mau3genius
09-07-06, 23:33
Why do you always make up such big dilemmas from simple things?
Is it a job or what?
They won't kill you, you know.
-Didn't mean to be rude by the way-

SpongeBob Lover
09-07-06, 23:42
Whats the big deal?!?! If people are coming to you and saying they know you could speak tons of other languages you can deny it and say that the guy you told your secret to was just lying or something.

Reggie
09-07-06, 23:45
Whats the big deal?!?! If people are coming to you and saying they know you could speak tons of other languages you can deny it and say that the guy you told your secret to was just lying or something.

That's completely escapist, it's like your telling him to hide his talents which isn't right at all.

Like they say, "if you've got it, flaunt it" and you certainly do where languages are concerned. ;)

SpongeBob Lover
09-07-06, 23:50
That's completely escapist, it's like your telling him to hide his talents which isn't right at all.

Like they say, "if you've got it, flaunt it" and you certainly do where languages are concerned. ;)
well he is saying that he doesnt want anyone to know his talents. if he did then why would he make this thread??

Legend of Lara
09-07-06, 23:54
And besides, who would want to ignore you? You're a nice person. :)

Reggie
09-07-06, 23:58
well he is saying that he doesnt want anyone to know his talents. if he did then why would he make this thread??

Exactly and see how we've reacted, I would assume the large majority in school would react similarly which is why I don't think Anthony should hide his talents, he has nothing to lose by telling everyone everyone knowing about it already.

SpongeBob Lover
10-07-06, 00:11
Exactly and see how we've reacted, I would assume the large majority in school would react similarly which is why I don't think Anthony should hide his talents, he has nothing to lose by telling everyone everyone knowing about it already.
i guess so.

Angelx14
10-07-06, 06:24
It's not embarrasing. I wish I could speak in many languages.
I only can speak in 4. Be proud about that!:D

angelika
10-07-06, 06:38
I don't see why you should be embarrassed. What if you speak Japanease?
Why would that anyone else's business besides yours?

Greenkey2
10-07-06, 09:51
This so-called friend is suffering from a severe case of sour grapes. Ignore him - it's what such childish behaviour deserves.