PDA

View Full Version : Italy won the World Cup!!!

Legend of Lara
09-07-06, 20:43
Yay!!! :yah: They won teh World cup!!! :jmp:

raiderfun
09-07-06, 20:44
:jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS :jmp: :jmp:

raiderfun
09-07-06, 20:45
i'M so HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yah: :yah: :yah: :yah: :yah: :yah:
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jmp: :jmp:

Mad Tony
Go Italy!! :yah:

raiderfun
Zinedine Zidane is out !
He merit , did you saw what he has done ? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lara Croft!
09-07-06, 20:50
hooray For Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bravo!!!!!!

pythontrainer
09-07-06, 20:54
extra ice cream when i go to italy on holiday now :D:D:D:D cos they should be happy LOL

RAID
09-07-06, 20:54
Well Diserved Baby!!!!!!!
:D

xMiSsCrOfTx
09-07-06, 20:55
extra ice cream when i go to italy on holiday now :D:D:D:D cos they should be happy LOL

Awesome! I bet people will be partying! :D

I'm glad Italy won! :hug:

Capt. Murphy
09-07-06, 20:56
Wasn't since 1984 when they last won? Well anyway, I've already celebrated with a nice meal of Spaghetti. :rolleyes:

...and little soccer shaped balls of meat. :p LOL.

scion05
09-07-06, 20:57
:D :D :D :D :D Well DOne! :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D i thought they would :D :D

raiderfun
09-07-06, 21:00
:D :D :D :D :D Well DOne! :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D i thought they would :D :D
me 2 , i was sure :D

Metaldud
09-07-06, 21:42
FORZA ITALIA!!!! FORZA AZZURRI!!!! Congratulations Italia on title number 4! I'd love to be in Rome or Milan or Torino right now.

daventry
09-07-06, 23:33
Italy WON, Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :jmp:

SpongeBob Lover
09-07-06, 23:53
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me and my cousin beted for 10 bucks to see who would win and i won! GOOOOOO ITALY!!!!!!

LegenDarY
09-07-06, 23:56
http://www.dudley-gaming.net/zidane.gif

how cool is this.. haha he's so stupid for doing that.. that's like the most idiotic way to end your carreer.. what a shame

mizuno_suisei
10-07-06, 00:59
YAY Congrats Italy!! I was hoping australia would win but they were eliminated a long time ago :( Anywho..CONGRATULATIONS WoOt WoOt!!

angelika
10-07-06, 06:33
http://www.dudley-gaming.net/zidane.gif

how cool is this.. haha he's so stupid for doing that.. that's like the most idiotic way to end your carreer.. what a shame

A player of his class must have had a very good reason for doing that. I don't justify his action but Zidane is not a 17 year old kid who can't control his temper. I'm very curious what he was told and reacted this way.
Your comments.

Jun~Pax
10-07-06, 07:12
Congrats to Italy! Yay for you! :)

Regarding Zidane, I could not even believe he did do this. He spoiled everything for himself and his team in the matter of a few seconds. Being a player of his class he should have known better. I, too, really wonder what that Italian player has said to him to make him lose it like this.

Sam Fisher
10-07-06, 08:06
THANK YOU ITALYYYYYYYYYYY

We all have been partying later the match.All the emotions we have felt are amazing.I'm really happy for my nation and I'm proud to be Italian.:jmp:

Anyway France had a great game too yesterday night ;)

Tomb of Legends
10-07-06, 09:14
Yay! NOT! That team spent most their time in a match on there arses! :( They should not have beaten Australia, stupid ref made a crap call, Video Ref needs to be put in,

But why do I care..I hate Soccer! :p

tombraiderluka
10-07-06, 09:55
:yah: Italy won.I'm so sorry about Zidane,he shouldn't react like that:(

Andromeda66
10-07-06, 09:56
Yeah. I wonder what made him do that. It couldn't just have been out of the blue. But YAY!!! I SO wish I was in Rome yesterady :D

Jun~Pax
10-07-06, 11:11
^ Must have been one huge party over there! :yah:

tomblover
10-07-06, 11:14
Wasn't since 1984 when they last won? Well anyway, I've already celebrated with a nice meal of Spaghetti. :rolleyes:

...and little soccer shaped balls of meat. :p LOL. I actually think it was 82 since they last won... Anyhow, CONGRATS ITALY!!!!!! :yah: :yah:

Jun~Pax
10-07-06, 11:16
Yesterday on TV they said Italy has been winning 4 times now in a 12 year cycle, which makes their last victory 1994. :)

Nicky
10-07-06, 15:03
A player of his class must have had a very good reason for doing that. I don't justify his action but Zidane is not a 17 year old kid who can't control his temper. I'm very curious what he was told and reacted this way.
Exactly because he's a player of such class, he should be aware of his status and the fact that as a team captain, his conduct should be exemplary, and be able to control his temper. Gosh, what was he thinking?! It's not the first time that he entered a football field, he surely knows very well what is said by the players during a match on purpose so as to detune their oponents. And mind you, he has reacted violently a couple of times in the past too (during other tournaments). Just think that he wanted to leave everyone with the best impressions now that he was going to stop playing. What a way to end one's career!

Anyway, congratulations to Italy! :yah:I supported them from the start, and I'm so happy that they won the cup! :D :jmp:

CerebralAssassin
10-07-06, 16:07
what a lousy referree that was...malouda clearly dived in the first half to win that PK and the italian goal in the second half was legit!!no offside!! :mad: