PDA

View Full Version : My dilemma

Bullethail
29-01-07, 06:54
Okay, I've got a bit of a problem. I'm a little old for this sort of thing, but I've been invited to a birthday party. (Okay, my brother was invited, but they said that I should come along too.) Anyways, it's James Bond themed. But, well... I...erm...*coughhaven'tseenanyBondmoviescoughcough * Yes, it's sad, I know, but I've never seen any. I've played some of the gamess, so I've got a general idea of the characters, but well... Anyways, here's where the bigger problem comes in: we have to dress as our favorite character. Well, I've got a GREAT plastic submachine gun, so I could go as a guard or something. But it has to be a glamorous character, meaning that's out of the question. So, who could I dress as, that won't have five other people dressing as him? For the girls, this is all pretty easy. I mean, there are dozens of Bond girls to choose from. But there are, what? Six glamorous male characters? Plus, most of them where suits. I don't have one. So... any ideas?

deepbluesea
29-01-07, 07:36
were a suit put a few scars on your face and grab a white kitty, all done!

Waylander
29-01-07, 08:52
were a suit put a few scars on your face and grab a white kitty, all done!
Wouldnt he have to shave his head to be Blofeld? How about going as Oddjob. All you'd need is a black suit and a bowler hat.

Bullethail
29-01-07, 08:53
I don't have a suit! That's part of the problem! :o Wouldnt he have to shave his head to be Blofeld? How about going as Oddjob. All you'd need is a black suit and a bowler hat.

From my knowledge, I'm afraid Oddjob's taken.

Little-Lara
29-01-07, 09:43
Since u don't have a suit, dress as Business casual, and call u'rself one of the tech guys that helps out James Bond. And let us know how the party turns out.:)

cbragg09
29-01-07, 11:47
NATALYA!!!!!

oh wait...errrrmmmm. You could always grab a pistol, add tons of scars to one side of your face, slick your hair back, put on a black dress shirt and black slacks with a moderatly nice belt and go as the (in my opinion) coolest villian ever from Goldeneye, Alec Trevelyan? :D

Bullethail
29-01-07, 11:53
Well, I've got a toy pistol... that's got to count for something.

Bullethail
29-01-07, 17:36
NATALYA!!!!!

oh wait...errrrmmmm. You could always grab a pistol, add tons of scars to one side of your face, slick your hair back, put on a black dress shirt and black slacks with a moderatly nice belt and go as the (in my opinion) coolest villian ever from Goldeneye, Alec Trevelyan? :D

Oh, believe me! I really wanted to go as him, but I'm afraid I don't have a black belt. Only a reddish-brown one. Also, I don't have any black trousers. It's a good idea, and I really wish I could go as him, but I don't have the gear.
Then again, there are a couple charity shops down the road... I could look around there!

Since u don't have a suit, dress as Business casual, and call u'rself one of the tech guys that helps out James Bond. And let us know how the party turns out.

Once again, good idea, but it has to be a glamorous character.

petujaymz
29-01-07, 17:41
...I can't see anyone else doing this

Skintight black swimming shorts - Sean Connery

or

Skintight sky blue swimming shorts - Daniel Craig

:wve:

irjudd
29-01-07, 17:52
No suits... you must not do many formal events.

Thorir
29-01-07, 17:57
Why don´t you dress in drag and show up as a Bond babe yourself? :D

Bullethail
29-01-07, 18:14
No suits... you must not do many formal events.

That can be said, yes.
Why donīt you dress in drag and show up as a Bond babe yourself? :D

0_0 That would be disturbing...

Kamrusepas
29-01-07, 19:58
I...erm...*coughhaven'tseenanyBondmoviescoughcough *

Soul mate! :hug:

No, it's not sad. I'm very proud of my achievement :D

Little-Lara
31-01-07, 08:26
Ok u know what. Just go to one of those discount clothing stores and get a suit. cuz they r being made by anyone and everyone. I'd bet u could get one for under $40. Its pretty easy to get clothes for girls though, good luck with that.