PDA

View Full Version : Ipod video

moodydog
29-01-07, 20:20
:D I just got a new ipod, but i am not sure how to upload videos, i have got the videos i wat on itunes, but how to i get them onto the ipod?

please help ! :D :D

Lew
29-01-07, 20:41
They might need to be in iPod format :)

xMiSsCrOfTx
29-01-07, 20:52
Once they're on iTunes, just plug your iPod into the computer and the videos will automatically be synced with your iPod. :wve:

moodydog
29-01-07, 21:02
Once they're on iTunes, just plug your iPod into the computer and the videos will automatically be synced with your iPod. :wve:

thank you ! :)

But it wont happen for me :confused: lol

Lew
29-01-07, 21:04
As I said, they need to be in iPod format, iTunes can convert it for you and you may need to look at your preferences too.

moodydog
29-01-07, 21:11
As I said, they need to be in iPod format, iTunes can convert it for you and you may need to look at your preferences too.

ok! thank you !!

how do i do that?

EdIT

i think i have done it

Lew
29-01-07, 21:16
Lol Your welcome :)

moodydog
29-01-07, 21:24
Lol Your welcome :)

hahahah :wve: awwwwww

- didnt work ! ;)

sorry!
Well i converted it to ipod fromat- then i went back onto the ipod and then videos, it made a copy of the film i wanted (assuming it was ipod format,) it didnt work and it didnt show up on the videos secton of my ipod!

Lew
29-01-07, 21:27
You reconnected you iPod? and try apple.com and goto support for it tells you alot there of information.

moodydog
29-01-07, 21:37
You reconnected you iPod? and try apple.com and goto support for it tells you alot there of information.

ok i will

well everytime i press upload (or something like that), it comes up wiv something like 'do you want to deleate the contents of you ipod and synce the songs from this library?',
what it means is that i uploaded all the songs from a different computer, and i dont want to loose them all, so i press cancell (dont synce), but it still uploads the film, but then doesnt show it?

i might ask ma dad but thanks lew anyway!