PDA

View Full Version : Panic Room - 10/10 from Me!

mizuno_suisei
03-02-07, 13:18
Anyone seen Panic Room?

Jodie Foster suited the part! After seeing Silence of the Lambs, then watching this, in the beginning, When they get the new house, due to her previous roles, I thought she would end up murdering her daughter or something xD Its an awesome movie, any other opinions/ratings?

:wve:

xMiSsCrOfTx
03-02-07, 13:23
The Panic Room is one of my favorite movies. I think Jodie Foster is an amazing actress, in all of her movies! I thought the story was pretty cool in Panic Room too.

in these arms
03-02-07, 13:24
I love this film, the story-line just amazes me!

xcrushterx
03-02-07, 13:26
I love that movie:D. It's amazing:jmp:

mizuno_suisei
03-02-07, 13:28
Hopefully someone can help me out, I didnt understand the ending. When the Burnham guy (Yes, im watching it again) Gets caught by the Police, then Jodie Foster stares out the window, You can tell he feels HORRIBLE for what he did, do you feel that Jodie's character felt a little sorry for him?

mizuno_suisei
03-02-07, 13:33
Also, dont you guys think some of the Background Music is VERY similar to the Kazakhstan Music from Tomb Raider Legend?

OH CRUD Sorry, I forgot to edit my post! SORRY.

xMiSsCrOfTx
03-02-07, 13:35
Hopefully someone can help me out, I didnt understand the ending. When the Burnham guy (Yes, im watching it again) Gets caught by the Police, then Jodie Foster stares out the window, You can tell he feels HORRIBLE for what he did, do you feel that Jodie's character felt a little sorry for him?

I don't think she felt sorry for him necessarily, but she probably knew he didn't mean for things to turn out that way. Like he mentioned over and over, he kept saying no one was supposed to be home while they were breaking in and he ended up feeling really guilty that he put the woman and her daughter's lives at risk.

Lenochka
03-02-07, 13:38
That movie was good... I went to see it in theaters long ago hehe

Personally i would rather be tooken by the men then have to sit in that boring little room >.>

george_croft
03-02-07, 13:39
I love that movie, Jodie is a wonderful actress:)

imaginarylight
03-02-07, 14:25
Great movie! It is one of my favorites!

Laras Backpack
03-02-07, 14:47
I watched this over christmas. It's a really good film. :tmb: I especially love the clever use of camera angles and lighting effects- like during the opening sequence:
sqIclb4qsJI

TombRaiderLover
03-02-07, 15:00
It's a great film. A little bit predictable, but still exciting and entertaining.

Lara Croft!: Wasn't it made in 2001/2002.

Lara Croft!
03-02-07, 15:07
That movie is pretty old!It was tense and the concept was very clever!A very dood thriller indeed!

Kamrusepas
03-02-07, 21:31
Okay, this is pretty creepy. Panic Room just aired here, ended about 15 minutes ago. I've seen it before but didn't really like it for some reason, so I thought I'd really watch it this time and what do you know, it was much better.

That movie is pretty old!

Yeah, I mean four years... It's practically a relic.

rachkitten
03-02-07, 21:32
I saw it about 2 years ago on TV, really enjoyed it :D

Lew
03-02-07, 21:34
I love this film!

AmericanAssassin
03-02-07, 21:39
I'd give Panic Room an 8/10 maybe. I bought it on DVD right when it was released.

Lavinder
03-02-07, 21:40
I have not watched it in ages! Its one of my favourite films, considering I usually go for soppy/comedy love movies or things like LOTR it's quite a change :p