www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

larafan25 23-04-12 15:22

Oh

My

God.

Curl.

lcroft_lc 23-04-12 15:30

Please for God's sake send Karl that photo in Twitter. :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

Weemanply109 23-04-12 15:31

Is it just me, or does anyone else find Karl slightly attractive?

D'aww @ that picture. :vlol: Send it to Karl on Twitter.

What's his Twitter username?

larafan25 23-04-12 15:33

Oh its a pink pony.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6125844)
Is it just me, or does anyone else find Karl slightly attractive?

D'aww @ that picture. :vlol: Send it to Karl on Twitter.

What's his Twitter username?

Where were you about 9 months ago (insert freaking question mark).

lcroft_lc 23-04-12 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6125844)
Is it just me, or does anyone else find Karl slightly attractive?

D'aww @ that picture. :vlol: Send it to Karl on Twitter.

What's his Twitter username?

https://twitter.com/#!/CrystalDKarl

Weemanply109 23-04-12 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6125848)
Where were you about 9 months ago (insert freaking question mark).

Sort of, I probably missed your comments about him though.

larafan25 23-04-12 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6125867)
Sort of, I probably missed your comments about him though.

Everyoneès avatar...

was Karl.

lcroft_lc 23-04-12 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6125869)
Everyoneès avatar...

was Karl.

Except me. :D

NRO. 23-04-12 15:53

I... sent it to him.

If I don't post tomorrow it's for obvious reasons. xD

lcroft_lc 23-04-12 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6125885)
I... sent it to him.

If I don't post tomorrow it's for obvious reasons. xD

Don't worry. You will. Karl loves him, as well as pink pony. :p

Weemanply109 23-04-12 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6125869)
Everyoneès avatar...

was Karl.

D'aww. That's cute.

Alexander990 23-04-12 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6125885)
I... sent it to him.

If I don't post tomorrow it's for obvious reasons. xD

:vlol::vlol: I love your jokes and mostly your avatar :D:hug::mis::vlol:

Stevo505 23-04-12 16:31

You Karl stalkers :vlol:

klona 23-04-12 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6125808)
Slightly better quality:

[IMG]http://i43.************/2ir984p.png[/IMG]

He's going to be so happy! :jmp: I CAN'T EVEN... wait.. yes i can. BAAAHAHA

tampi 23-04-12 18:08

I wondered what Karl did during his travels, but I never imagined this. :confused:

NRO. 23-04-12 18:11

We need someone that Karl follows to retweet this. :pi:

tampi 23-04-12 18:14

:vlol: poor Karl my God.


We love you:vlol:

Mikky 23-04-12 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6126200)
We need someone that Karl follows to retweet this. :pi:

I retweeted it. :p

tampi 23-04-12 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6126215)
I retweeted it. :p

I have not enough courage. You all are terrible. :D

NRO. 23-04-12 18:22

^_^

He asked for it, tbh. xD

tampi 23-04-12 18:27

Oh guys, sometimes I can not believe the things I see in this forum. You are amazing.

Rai 23-04-12 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6125808)
Slightly better quality:

http://i43.************/2ir984p.png

:vlol: This is pure genius. He can't ignore us any more, the pink horse on it's own clearly wasn't enough.

Bomb Fighter 23-04-12 18:29

Let´s make KarlsPinkPony trending topic! :D lol jk

just*raidin*tomb 23-04-12 19:34

Oh my goad
Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6125053)
http://www.brianhortonart.com/paintings.html
His arts are so gorgeous. :cln:

Damn, Brian.

Richard_Croft 23-04-12 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6125808)
Slightly better quality:

[IMG]http://i43.************/2ir984p.png[/IMG]

:vlol:Oh My...
You guys are so mean :o

Rai 23-04-12 19:47

^Not really. He said he wanted a pink pony, we gave him one. The proof is in the pic :whi:

Love2Raid 23-04-12 19:54

He looks very content with this gift, excellent idea. :tmb:

just*raidin*tomb 23-04-12 20:53

Karl seems like the kind of guy who would find the humor in this, so I gladly retweeted.

tomee 23-04-12 20:57

OMG NRO. That is the funniest thing I've seen in this section. :vlol:

Rai 23-04-12 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6126670)
Karl seems like the kind of guy who would find the humor in this, so I gladly retweeted.

I looked on twitter, is that pic up? I can't find it to re-tweet.

just*raidin*tomb 23-04-12 21:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6126682)
I looked on twitter, is that pic up? I can't find it to re-tweet.

Here:
Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6126200)
We need someone that Karl follows to retweet this. :pi:

Someone should submit it to the official tomb raider blog loolollllllll.

xLara_Nathanx 23-04-12 21:02

Omfg he is so damn cute in that shopped picture!!

Lukass 23-04-12 21:05

How can I retweet it? lol If I click on retweet it looks like it's going to be sent to Nora's Twitter page.

just*raidin*tomb 23-04-12 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6126708)
How can I retweet it? lol If I click on retweet it looks like it's going to be sent to Nora's Twitter page.

You click the retweet button towards to bottom-ish.

...you do have a twitter right? :p

Lukass 23-04-12 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6126721)
You click the retweet button towards to bottom-ish.

...you do have a twitter right? :p

I have, yeah. Um, I just can't retweet it :confused: :vlol:

just*raidin*tomb 23-04-12 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6126726)
I have, yeah. Um, I just can't retweet it :confused: :vlol:

Well I'm sorry. Maybe you're not signed in.

Lukass 23-04-12 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6126737)
Well I'm sorry. Maybe you're not signed in.

I am :pi: I think I can't retweet it because Karl doesn't follow me. I mean the Tomb Raider twitter doesn't.

Spong 23-04-12 21:58

Twitter sucks.

larafan25 23-04-12 21:58

Everything new sucks.

Spong 23-04-12 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6126782)
Everything new sucks.

That's a bit cynical isn't it?
I was just talking about social networking and how no one wants to hear when someone has done a poo.


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.