www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

larafan25 08-05-12 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6156767)
Today. loljk

Yeah, that's what I though.

Bomb Fighter 08-05-12 15:06

And now the bad news. Itīs out June 6th :(:(:(

larafan25 08-05-12 15:06

Damn, we'll have a trailer before then. :/

Lukass 08-05-12 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb Fighter (Post 6156771)
And now the bad news. Itīs out June 6th :(:(:(

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol:!!!!!!

lcroft_lc 08-05-12 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6156767)
Today. loljk

May issue just comes out. One more month for June issue isn't it? :confused:

lcroft_lc 08-05-12 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb Fighter (Post 6156761)
It doesnīt:D
It says:
Extreme reporter Raph, tries to fit in the character who has been exciting males since 1996. And if the lucky man doesnīt have the same tromphs,he assures his exclusives infos worth every part of the world.
Or something like that :D Is it understandable?

So they will reveal "Tomb Raider Plans To Take Back The World" things very soon. :D

Darn double post. :(

Bomb Fighter 08-05-12 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6156768)
I bet there's no exclusive info. Do you remember last year all the covers were stating exclusive info and then we found out there was nothing new in some of them? Pffft...

I doubt they would named them Exclusive if they were one year old. They HAVE TO be new! Probably E3 2012 wave of infos

Weemanply109 08-05-12 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb Fighter (Post 6156771)
And now the bad news. Itīs out June 6th :(:(:(

:vlol: Fail for that mag.

Rai 08-05-12 15:17

If it is the June issue, don't mags usually come out a little bit before?

lcroft_lc 08-05-12 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6156790)
If it is the June issue, don't mags usually come out a little bit before?

Not all mags I guess. Maybe this one is slow.

larafan25 08-05-12 15:20

So June issues would be covering that exclusive info, but some June issues actually come out in June instead of May...?

edit: But it's the Official Playstation Magazine, right? I think that one works like the other magazines, so it would be the July issue coming out in June.

Weemanply109 08-05-12 15:24

So is it the July issue that has the "exclusive" info?

larafan25 08-05-12 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6156801)
So is it the July issue that has the "exclusive" info?

I guess. Which comes out in June, which doesn't matter because I'm sure we'll have new content before then.

Bomb Fighter 08-05-12 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6156801)
So is it the July issue that has the "exclusive" info?

Nope. Itīs the June issue. The one with this preview is May 2012. N.62

larafan25 08-05-12 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb Fighter (Post 6156804)
Nope. Itīs the June issue. The one with this preview is May 2012. N.62

So the June issue of this magazine is out in June.

So if there are any other magazines with the same June content, might they come out in May as some magazines release the issue for the month one month early.

Weemanply109 08-05-12 15:29

Ugh, that "exclusive" info won't be exclusive by the time it releases, kinda pointless feature, tbh.

Bomb Fighter 08-05-12 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6156809)
So the June issue of this magazine is out in June.

So if there are any other magazines with the same June content, might they come out in May as some magazines release the issue for the month one month early.

Thatīs possible. But wouldnīt they be teasing with it in Mayīs issues?

larafan25 08-05-12 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb Fighter (Post 6156819)
Thatīs possible. But wouldnīt they be teasing with it in Mayīs issues?

Okay so you're saying that the issue we were looking at was the May issue? Teasing Exclusive TR issue for the June issue?

The May issue was out in May (this is May now) and the June issue will be out in June (do we know it's the June issue just because it's out in June?)

Because I have the Official Playstation Magazine from 2011, the June issue, and I think we got the scans in May.

lcroft_lc 08-05-12 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6156794)
So June issues would be covering that exclusive info, but some June issues actually come out in June instead of May...?

edit: But it's the Official Playstation Magazine, right? I think that one works like the other magazines, so it would be the July issue coming out in June.

No the current one is May 2012 issue. Look-
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...18176174_n.jpg

Mai 2012 in French means May 2012. And the one with TR will be June 2012 issue. There's a huge 6 writing on that cover.

larafan25 08-05-12 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6156824)
No the current one is May 2012 issue. Look-
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...18176174_n.jpg

Mai 2012 in French means May 2012. And the one with TR will be June 2012 issue. There's a huge 6 writing on that cover.

So that means the May issue was released in May and the June issue will be released in June.

Now....if I am correct in thinking the US Official Playstation Magazine comes out a month in advance for the month the issue covers, then if the US magazine has the same content, might it be out now?

Might be a silly idea though.

Weemanply109 08-05-12 15:34

^I hope for all of our sakes, it does.

lcroft_lc 08-05-12 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6156822)
Okay so you're saying that the issue we were looking at was the May issue? Teasing Exclusive TR issue for the June issue?

The May issue was out in May (this is May now) and the June issue will be out in June (do we know it's the June issue just because it's out in June?)

Because I have the Official Playstation Magazine from 2011, the June issue, and I think we got the scans in May.

Is PSM & Play Station magazine different? June 2012 PSM3 issue(covering Star Trek) outs few days ago which I posted here.

larafan25 08-05-12 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6156831)
Is PSM & Play Station magazine different? June 2012 PSM3 issue(covering Star Trek) outs few days ago which I posted here.

PSM snd Official Playstation Magazine are different.

lcroft_lc 08-05-12 15:38

^ Oh.

Play Station magazine UK May 2012 issue outs 2 weeks ago covering Aliens: Colonial Marines.
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...38936081_n.jpg

Bomb Fighter 08-05-12 15:40

The preview page.
[IMG]http://i49.************/10d8561.jpg[/IMG]

larafan25 08-05-12 15:40

Well todau Imma check ma store and see if the May issue or June issue of OPM is out.

lcroft_lc 08-05-12 15:41

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...35941154_n.jpg

US Play Station May 2012 issue with Sly Cooper covering.

Adamaru 08-05-12 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6156831)
Is PSM & Play Station magazine different? June 2012 PSM3 issue(covering Star Trek) outs few days ago which I posted here.

Wait, why there's "See Olivia Wilde as Lara Croft" in the corner at the bottom?

lcroft_lc 08-05-12 15:45

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...08274968_n.jpg

And Australian Play Station May 2012 issue is of Borderlands 2.

larafan25 08-05-12 15:47

Well, hopefully there is a freaking trailer on the 31st.

lcroft_lc 08-05-12 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamaru (Post 6156859)
Wait, why there's "See Olivia Wilde as Lara Croft" in the corner at the bottom?

It was discussed in this thread.

klona 08-05-12 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6156863)
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...08274968_n.jpg

And Australian Play Station May 2012 issue is of Borderlands 2.

Borderlands 2 isn't Tomb Raider. :p

lcroft_lc 08-05-12 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6156869)
Borderlands 2 isn't Tomb Raider. :p

When I said it is? :o

klona 08-05-12 15:50

^ Nevermind. :pi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6156852)
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...35941154_n.jpg

US Play Station May 2012 issue with Sly Cooper covering.

OMG SLY COOPER.
My favorite game along with TR. :)
EDIT: omg, Sly's face looks so awkward. :p

Weemanply109 08-05-12 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6156831)
Is PSM & Play Station magazine different? June 2012 PSM3 issue(covering Star Trek) outs few days ago which I posted here.

I hope you notice you've caused forum controversy over a year old mag cover.

It clearly says June 2011.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's a mistake.

Lukass 08-05-12 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6156889)
I hope you notice you've caused forum controversy over a year old mag cover.
.

:vlol:!
---------------------

I think it's absolutely pointless to hope there will be any magazines with news. If there were, we would get them by now like it was last year.

We are getting friggin' trailer May 31st. I'm sure of that.

Weemanply109 08-05-12 16:17

I don't care about mag previews as of this second. Nothing will be as good as a trailer from E3 or Crystal themselves on the 31st.

Where did the 31st rumour thing originate from?

Lukass 08-05-12 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6156902)
I don't care about mag previews as of this second. Nothing will be as good as a trailer from E3 or Crystal themselves on the 31st.

Where did the 31st rumour thing originate from?

Check this video...

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/...rs-tv/152?ch=1 ( the important starts at 4:30)

Weemanply109 08-05-12 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6156904)
Check this video...

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/...rs-tv/152?ch=1 ( the important starts at 4:30)

I get this error:


404
We're sorry, we seem to have experienced some technical difficulties while making the page.

Lukass 08-05-12 16:28

Ugh, me too :/ well, it's a video about the PlayStation All stars game or whatever and there's a "commercial" in which they say they are going to reveal some world premiere trailers May 31st and among the other games they showed Lara too. There were shots from MW3, Turning Point and other games premiered last year. But...why would they showed Lara? Was it random or was it a hint? And it would make sense if they premiered the gameplay trailer that way.


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:44.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.