Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' Version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

trlestew 24-08-12 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeaganMarie (Post 6397668)
FYI guys, trying to get the podcast up today! The last part needs to be handed off to a different team to update the RSS feed, and sometimes that takes a bit. I'm sorry for the delay!

What does the podcast consisit of?
I haven't been following TR lately. :o

MeaganMarie 24-08-12 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by trlestew (Post 6397697)
What does the podcast consisit of?
I haven't been following TR lately. :o

Just posted it!

http://officialtombraiderblog.tumblr...rystaldynamics

We recorded it at GamesCom, and I let the community ask me some questions about the game. I have a newfound respect for Karl always being asked super difficult questions. :P

Also chatted with our German Marketing Lead, who has been at Eidos for a very long time. He talks about lots of classic TR stuff.

MeaganMarie 24-08-12 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan C. (Post 6397674)
Sweet. Any hint of when are we going to get the second part of the Documentary? :)

No solid date just yet! We're editing the second one, though.

Soul 24-08-12 17:23

You're awesome, Meagan :tmb:

I really enjoy listening to this podcast and already had to laugh out loud (the moment when you almost said "soon" was brilliant :vlol:). I also liked the questions and they way you were answering them satisfying but without giving anything away :D

larafan25 24-08-12 17:24

When the heck did she mention her dad? I've missed it! D:

lcroft_lc 24-08-12 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeaganMarie (Post 6397755)
No solid date just yet! We're editing the second one, though.

That means we're going to see it SOON. :jmp:

Lukass 24-08-12 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6397802)
That means we're going to see it SOON. :jmp:

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attac...hread-slap.gif

lcroft_lc 24-08-12 17:43

No Lukass, this time its really SOON. They are editing and we're gonna get it next week. :D

JsotoTRSaga 24-08-12 17:50

I enjoyed the podcast a lot, Thanks Meagan and great job :tmb: , There was a reference of my thread (Asking about Lara's mother name).

_Tomb_Raider 24-08-12 19:17

I'm done with gameplay video for TR, and it's duration is 40 min (:cln:), I had to split it in 3 parts and I will upload it tomorrow... :jmp:

Lukass 24-08-12 19:45

^ Great :D

Mikky 24-08-12 21:24

It feels like TR was the only game at Gamescom not to get a new trailer.

Phlip 24-08-12 21:37

ok so what's new?

Gameplay trailer
40 minute gameplay video

?

Mikky 24-08-12 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6398062)
ok so what's new?

Gameplay trailer

Ha, we wish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6398062)
40 minute gameplay video

?

That's just a compilation video someone here is doing of all the gameplay footage we've got so far. It's not actually anything new.

Lukass 24-08-12 21:46

I bet the next trailer is going to be launch trailer, and it's gonna be out like a month (or even later) before the game release. Don't see any other trailers to be honest :/

skylark1121 24-08-12 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeaganMarie (Post 6397750)
Just posted it!

http://officialtombraiderblog.tumblr...rystaldynamics

We recorded it at GamesCom, and I let the community ask me some questions about the game. I have a newfound respect for Karl always being asked super difficult questions. :P

Also chatted with our German Marketing Lead, who has been at Eidos for a very long time. He talks about lots of classic TR stuff.

Cool, excited to listen later!:D

Mikky 24-08-12 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6398079)
I bet the next trailer is going to be launch trailer, and it's gonna be out like a month (or even later) before the game release. Don't see any other trailers to be honest :/

What?! No way! Don't be so pessimistic, lol. There are still plenty of gaming conventions coming this year. Anyone of those could bring a new trailer. Personally, I'm putting my money on the Tokyo Game Show.

Lukass 24-08-12 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6398088)
What?! No way! Don't be so pessimistic, lol. There are still plenty of gaming conventions coming this year. Anyone of those could bring a new trailer. Personally, I'm putting my money on the Tokyo Game Show.

Which is when, please?

Edit: Sep 20-23.

Well, yeah, they could reveal some new trailer...not sure of it tho'.

larafan25 24-08-12 22:41

They will.

italibabee 24-08-12 22:48

I want Multiplayer.
:pi:

trfanX34 24-08-12 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6398079)
I bet the next trailer is going to be launch trailer, and it's gonna be out like a month (or even later) before the game release. Don't see any other trailers to be honest :/

Nah, it's gonna be the multiplayer trailer. lol

Mikky 24-08-12 22:50

I'd rather see the hubs.

tomee 24-08-12 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6398079)
I bet the next trailer is going to be launch trailer, and it's gonna be out like a month (or even later) before the game release. Don't see any other trailers to be honest :/

aren't launch trailers uploaded when the game... launches? http://cdn4.staztic.com/cdn/logos/cl...p-1.png:w48h48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6398088)
What?! No way! Don't be so pessimistic, lol. There are still plenty of gaming conventions coming this year. Anyone of those could bring a new trailer. Personally, I'm putting my money on the Tokyo Game Show.

Maybe that's when they proceed to show a new chunk of gameplay that will be playable during the following events till launch. o:

larafan25 24-08-12 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfanX34 (Post 6398173)
Nah, it's gonna be the multiplayer trailer. lol

OMG


IT IS.

LAWL

My life is full of truth.

Lukass 24-08-12 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6398172)
I want Multiplayer.
:pi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfanX34 (Post 6398173)
Nah, it's gonna be the multiplayer trailer. lol

You two darlings are going to be disappointed.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6398175)
I'd rather see the hubs.

Yes please.

larafan25 24-08-12 22:54

Multiplayer maps could quite possibly be bad-ass bitchin hubs.

Mikky 24-08-12 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6398183)
Multiplayer maps could quite possibly be bad-ass bitchin hubs.

True. It could be a two-in-one trailer - show off multiplayer and the hubs at the same time.

larafan25 24-08-12 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6398188)
True. It could be a two-in-one trailer - show off multiplayer and the hubs at the same time.

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

I think they're going to show the radio tower mission.

Lukass 24-08-12 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6398194)
I think they're going to show the radio tower mission.

Please Lord have mercy and let this be true...

Tear 24-08-12 23:04

I think if they showed an action-packed, multiplayer, shoot-out mode it would take the focus away from Lara and the story they've been so crazy about...

I think the next video will be of the radio tower.

Lukass 24-08-12 23:05

With the climbing! :D

larafan25 24-08-12 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tear (Post 6398203)
I think if they showed an action-packed, multiplayer, shoot-out mode it would take the focus away from Lara and the story they've been so crazy about...

I think the next video will be of the radio tower.

I think if you removed the world "multiplayer" from your post, or just hid it like CD are doing, it would be the same as what we've been shown.

:pi:

Tear 24-08-12 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6398207)
I think if you removed the world "multiplayer" from your post, or just hid it like CD are doing, it would be the same as what we've been shown.

:pi:

The game, so far, seems like an action-packed shootout-mode? :confused::p

larafan25 24-08-12 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tear (Post 6398224)
The game, so far, seems like an action-packed shootout-mode? :confused::p

I predict it could be.

Tear 24-08-12 23:20

I don't believe it will be. Gurl. Have Hope. And Fang.

larafan25 24-08-12 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tear (Post 6398226)
I don't believe it will be. Gurl. Have Hope. And Fang.

TBH I don't think it will be either. But it's got a lot of action which bothers me in some way.

italibabee 24-08-12 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6398181)
You two darlings are going to be disappointed.

Lmao don't worry, I'm not expecting it.
It would be an added bonus though.

Lukass 24-08-12 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6398248)


Lmao don't worry, I'm not expecting it.
It would be an added bonus though.

As I don't like the idea of multiplayer in TR game, I think I would still play it.

Maybe

I dunno

:pi:

larafan25 24-08-12 23:44

I'm expecting it.

I'm just not getting my hopes up because it might not be the match-based type of thing I'd like. It might just be cooperative side story or something (thought thinking about that, if that is the case I think developing another story would theoretically take more away from the story they are focused on).

Lukass 24-08-12 23:48

It might be a smell-o-vision multiplayer experience :pi:


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:49.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.