Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' Version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

SeanCordernay 31-08-12 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6410283)
You'll decide when you play the game and hopefully, all the good will outweigh the bad. And we might even learn to like some of the bad. :D

This

Mikky 31-08-12 23:04

@larafan25 But still, if there is a time lapse, it's probably a few hours, max, since it's still night time. Still not enough time for her foot to fully heal.

TippingWater 31-08-12 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6410293)
I'd love the game a thousand times more if it had a screenshot feature.

Why do you think that Lara picked up Sam's cam :p. Just sayin' :whi:. It would be really neat if we could take videos as well, but I doubt very much that it will be possible.

Lukass 31-08-12 23:08

I must see screenshots to get excited. I must watch the 30mins video...I have to....

bai

larafan25 31-08-12 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6410342)
@larafan25 But still, if there is a time lapse, it's probably a few hours, max, since it's still night time. Still not enough time for her foot to fully heal.

A gorl gotta go on when your friend is taken.

Plus Whitman probably didn't let her rest as long because he's a smelly foot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6410345)
Why do you think that Lara picked up Sam's cam :p. Just sayin' :whi:. It would be really neat if we could take videos as well, but I doubt very much that it will be possible.

WOAH

WOAH

WOAH

DON'T.

I cN'T.

yes.

It needs to be.

Rai 31-08-12 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6410210)
But they're already working non the next game :pi:.

Well, they're planning it at least, it seems. Still doesn't change the fact that what's in this game is staying. And you have no idea what stuff/gimmicks/mechanics will go through to the next.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6410342)
@larafan25 But still, if there is a time lapse, it's probably a few hours, max, since it's still night time. Still not enough time for her foot to fully heal.


Well, the trap was broken, so apparently, her foot wasn't too bad in the first place, not all mangled like it would if the trap was in full working order.


Bearssssssssss!

Lukass 31-08-12 23:13

Yes, bears! Bears are one of the enemies they haven't introduced yet. The bear traps are not there to catch bunnies.

larafan25 31-08-12 23:13

WOAH!

WAIT!

There is a bear trap!

THERE MUST BE BEARS! :D

Lukass 31-08-12 23:17

Holy ****, I want bears so bad! They would be second easter-egg enemies from TR1 :D

Mikky 31-08-12 23:18

If there are bears, I just hope they put up more of a challenge than the TRA bears.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6410356)
Well, the trap was broken, so apparently, her foot wasn't too bad in the first place, not all mangled like it would if the trap was in full working order.


Bearssssssssss!

Doesn't matter. She's injured in the cutscene. I don't curr that much anyway.

Lukass 31-08-12 23:19

Just imagine...

http://preview.turbosquid.com/Previe...5a11Larger.jpg

larafan25 31-08-12 23:22

I think they will be pretty big.

Anyone remember that vid I posted of the bear from that hunting game?

I wonder if you can survive the bear pouncing on you.

Mikky 31-08-12 23:22

LOL, is that Kuma from Tekken?

larafan25 31-08-12 23:24

Here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=-yIu8RhXjzE#!

If it was this big and ran that fast.

SpyrosMonster 31-08-12 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6410383)
LOL, is that Kuma from Tekken?

I was gonna ask the same thing xD

Lukass 31-08-12 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6410388)
Here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=-yIu8RhXjzE#!

If it was this big and ran that fast.

Looks pretty lame. The bear is running around like an idiot...

SpyrosMonster 31-08-12 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6410420)
Looks pretty lame. The bear is running around like an idiot...

:vlol: that made me LMAO but seriously nothing pleases you :pi: jk<3

larafan25 31-08-12 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6410420)
Looks pretty lame. The bear is running around like an idiot...

Like the wolves in TR.

Lukass 31-08-12 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6410425)
:vlol: that made me LMAO but seriously nothing pleases you :pi: jk<3

A lot of things in the new Tomb Raider pleases me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6410428)
Like the wolves in TR.

Well, to be completely honest and realistic, there's no time to fight when you meet a bear. You're dead in a sec. But I really want them in the game :D The bear traps are some sort of sign, I think.

larafan25 31-08-12 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6410430)
A lot of things in the new Tomb Raider pleases me.



Well, to be completely honest and realistic, there's no time to fight when you meet a bear. You're dead in a sec. But I really want them in the game :D The bear traps are some sort of sign, I think.

If we could set bear traps. How decent that would be.

IF WE ACTUALLY had to avoid bear traps in certain hubs!

Lukass 31-08-12 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6410433)
If we could set bear traps. How decent that would be.

IF WE ACTUALLY had to avoid bear traps in certain hubs!

Meh. They would be white to make sure we see them.

Valentino 01-09-12 00:49

The bear traps were for the shipwrecked crew

Lukass 01-09-12 00:51

No.

Mikky 01-09-12 00:53

Well, it's a possibility.

SeanCordernay 01-09-12 01:27

Dear Traps seem plausible

SpyrosMonster 01-09-12 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6410503)
No.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9586/1740629.gif

larafan25 01-09-12 01:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanCordernay (Post 6410540)
Dear Traps seem plausible

I wish we could catch them in traps! D:

Set one and chase the deer into it.

TippingWater 01-09-12 01:48


TippingWater 01-09-12 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6410544)
I wish we could catch them in traps! D:

Set one and chase the deer into it.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...nw4qo1_500.jpg

I like your plans! :D

klona 01-09-12 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6410382)
I wonder if you can survive the bear pouncing on you.

Imagine Lara's face gets disfigured like that poor woman who came on Oprah. x-x

TippingWater 01-09-12 01:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6410553)
Imagine Lara's face gets disfigured like that poor woman who came on Oprah. x-x

:yik: That would be a bit too much :o. But still I cannot wait to see her get shot into the face, well not really, but I've heard that it's quite gruesome :o.

larafan25 01-09-12 01:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6410553)
Imagine Lara's face gets disfigured like that poor woman who came on Oprah. x-x

Never, not like poor Jackie! :(

Those cases make me scared of everything!

Especially the woman and the chimp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6410552)

Don't dare start...

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...2008/urnur.jpg

TippingWater 01-09-12 01:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6410559)
Never, not like poor Jackie! :(

Those cases make me scared of everything!

Especially the woman and the chimp.

Oh yeah the chimp lady :o.
Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6410559)

Her facial expression begs to differ :p.

italibabee 01-09-12 02:26

:vlol:
xD

zeussy 01-09-12 02:36

I'm definitely not Underhoe now, nope, of course not. :) BITCHES. Since I *cough* I mean Underhoe can't post it here due to lovely ban, I'm going to announce FeeFee's comeback! **** boredom. You can find the previous crap right here: http://underhoe.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...oe-d5d8n9q.jpg

SeanCordernay 01-09-12 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6410544)
I wish we could catch them in traps! D:

Set one and chase the deer into it.

OMG I meant "Bear Traps," but I guess my mind was in the right place

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6410559)

I'm scared to even post in this thread now since Gabi messaged me...

larafan25 01-09-12 02:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanCordernay (Post 6410586)
OMG I meant "Bear Traps," but I guess my mind was in the right place



I'm scared to even post in this thread now since Gabi messaged me...

Now I'm scared.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeussy (Post 6410584)
I'm definitely not Underhoe now, nope, of course not. :) BITCHES. Since I *cough* I mean Underhoe can't post it here due to lovely ban, I'm going to announce FeeFee's comeback! **** boredom.
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...oe-d5d8n9q.jpg

OMG! Who drew this!? D:

zeussy 01-09-12 02:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6410588)
Now I'm scared.



OMG! Who drew this!? D:

I did...I mean, Underhoe.

larafan25 01-09-12 02:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeussy (Post 6410591)
I did...I mean, Underhoe.

It's gorgeous!

zeussy 01-09-12 02:47

Thank you.http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3995/camw.png


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:49.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.