Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' Version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Lukass 21-09-12 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6444768)
:vlol: if we speak about the leaked gameplay can we get banned

We can talk about it, we're not allowed to posts videos or images, though. Everybody know it leaked and everybody saved it. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6444769)
Are oranges the new chocolate bars?

Please no :vlol:

Peep Show 21-09-12 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6444761)
SAM: *eats orange* LARA your alive.


*Mattias takes sam and she drops orange* LARA HELP!

Lara: *picks up orange eats* mm hmm mmm hmm Really good wait wheres sam?

[IMG]http://i47.************/30bmjde.jpg[/IMG]

Tabuu 21-09-12 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by peep show (Post 6444781)
[img]http://i47.************/30bmjde.jpg[/img]

the beast is feeding

Tabuu 21-09-12 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukass (Post 6444779)
we can talk about it, we're not allowed to posts videos or images, though. Everybody know it leaked and everybody saved it. :p



please no :vlol:

can you **** it to me plz

Rai 21-09-12 23:53

Those stars make that sentence seem all kinds of wrong.

Lukass 22-09-12 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6444792)
Those stars make that sentence seem all kinds of wrong.

:vlol: I know. I was so confused.

TippingWater 22-09-12 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6444782)
the beast is feeding

I am dying! :D :vlol:

Tabuu 22-09-12 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6444787)
can you **** it to me plz

I mean send i get where you're coming from but still plz

Lukass 22-09-12 00:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6444814)
I mean send i get where you're coming from but still plz

I can't as we're not allowed to upload it. But it take a few minutes to find it on the internet. That's all I can say.

Tabuu 22-09-12 00:39

:( where did you find it

TippingWater 22-09-12 01:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6444825)
:( where did you find it

On the web :p.

Tabuu 22-09-12 01:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by tippingwater (Post 6444838)
on the web :p.

ii found it and it said removed by user

TippingWater 22-09-12 01:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6444839)
ii found it and it said removed by user

Oh :(.

Tabuu 22-09-12 01:14

Hey can i download it?

italibabee 22-09-12 02:02

Nevermind
:pi:

Tabuu 22-09-12 02:39

wanna see animal croft but younger like this new lara? here is the link:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FWUj...yer_detailpage



thats laras chameleon and after getting off the island she showed some pictures off her iphone and see whats its expression

tampi 22-09-12 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6444873)
wanna see animal croft but younger like this new lara? here is the link:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FWUj...yer_detailpage



thats laras chameleon and after getting off the island she showed some pictures off her iphone and see whats its expression

:confused: What is strange is that the chameleon has no icons on the skin. :p
-----------------

No news, no podcast, no fun issue.:(
We swam in the darkness of the waiting room.:p:o



Are things going well there, CD?????????

Tabuu 22-09-12 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by tampi (Post 6445179)
:confused: What is strange is that the chameleon has no icons on the skin. :p
-----------------

No news, no podcast, no fun issue.:(
We swam in the darkness of the waiting room.:p:o



Are things going well there, CD?????????

Its still funny

**LARA LOVER** 22-09-12 16:04

Any chance of a new podcast today? :)

Lukass 22-09-12 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by **LARA LOVER** (Post 6445377)
Any chance of a new podcast today? :)

:vlol:

Mikky 22-09-12 16:23

Still no podcast. Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

lcroft_lc 22-09-12 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by **LARA LOVER** (Post 6445377)
Any chance of a new podcast today? :)

Its weekend. No chance. Karl is lying in a beer pool and Meagan is taking care of her cats. :ton:

[Xmas] 22-09-12 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6445395)
Still no podcast. Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

It's because you don't believe in Godna :pi:

__________________

I'm sure they are onto something that's why it's not out yet.

Lukass 22-09-12 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Xmas] (Post 6445534)

I'm sure they are onto something that's why it's not out yet.

Like what?

Mikky 22-09-12 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Xmas] (Post 6445534)
It's because you don't believe in Godna :pi:

Get. Out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6445536)
Like what?

Like beer drinking and not planning their promotional campaign.

Lukass 22-09-12 18:34

When we've got the last podcast?

Mikky 22-09-12 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6445552)
When we've got the last podcast?

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/t...ign-mpt=uo%3D4

The 24th of last month according to that. We should of gotten the new one yesterday, but something obviously went wrong.

Lukass 22-09-12 18:37

Looks like everything went wrong this year.

Mikky 22-09-12 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6445562)
Looks like everything went wrong this year.

:vlol:!

Very well said.

Lukass 22-09-12 21:30

We'll probably get the podcast and FH#2 at the same time.

Mikky 22-09-12 22:42

I think the podcast will be released on Monday and Final Hours on Tuesday.

Lukass 22-09-12 22:44

I missed the last podcast. Was there the Q&A session with Karl?

Evan C. 22-09-12 22:47

A few weeks back Meagan told me that the second Final Hours was being edited, so probably there's no much time long before it comes out. Anyway, considering the game is less than 6 months ago, they won't spend more time and money doing something else than that, so perhaps they are trying to launch this as the last big promotion.

Mikky 22-09-12 22:49

@Lukass

The last podcast was the one where Meagan, in a very cute and goofy fashion (:p), answered questions from some fans at that gaming event (Gamescom?). There was no Take 5 with Karl. It would be nice if there was one in the new one, but I doubt it since Meagan said he'll be home taking care of his baby or something like that.

Lukass 22-09-12 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan C. (Post 6445887)
A few weeks back Meagan told me that the second Final Hours was being edited, so probably there's no much time long before it comes out. Anyway, considering the game is less than 6 months ago, they won't spend more time and money doing something else than that, so perhaps they are trying to launch this as the last big promotion.

What do you mean, Guill? Like they think the podcast and FH would be THE LAST BIG PROMOTION? That's laughable :vlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6445893)
@Lukass

The last podcast was the one where Meagan, in a very cute and goofy fashion (:p), answered questions from some fans at that gaming event (Gamescom?). There was no Take 5 with Karl. It would be nice if there was one in the new one, but I doubt it since Meagan said he'll be home taking care of his baby or something like that.

;___;

So I'm almost certain there's no 5QA either in this one.

Evan C. 22-09-12 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6445895)
What do you mean, Guill? Like they think the podcast and FH would be THE LAST BIG PROMOTION? That's laughable :vlol:



;___;

So I'm almost certain there's no 5QA either in this one.

Podcast are mostly to us, so no, but The Final Hours yes, is a big way of promoting, and yeah, I think that. What else should be shown? I mean, come on, we know a lot about the game, at this point you can decide if you'll buy it or not.

Bomb Fighter 22-09-12 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6445895)
;___;

So I'm almost certain there's no 5QA either in this one.

But there was another gaming event after the last podcast. Maybe some of the attenders will be featured and Meagan will answer their questions again. She gives much better answers than Karl. <3

Lukass 22-09-12 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan C. (Post 6445898)
Podcast are mostly to us, so no, but The Final Hours yes, is a big way of promoting, and yeah, I think that. What else should be shown? I mean, come on, we know a lot about the game, at this point you can decide if you'll buy it or not.

Oh I see now. Yep, they can reveal a lot of behind the scene stuff in the Final Hours series. Agreed.

Mikky 22-09-12 22:56

But there will be trailers, surely. The launch trailer is definite, and I think there might be a trailer before that too.

Evan C. 22-09-12 22:58

Sure, but I mean, something else than that to promote the game.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:30.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.