Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Next Generation (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Number of secrets (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=224734)

frankky 27-06-20 19:03

Number of secrets

Hi everyone

following the disappearance of my Script.txt I had to rebuild everything, I am doing checks and I realized that in the statistics I see 1 / -1 instead of 1/6

Question: why doesn't it display 1/6 as in the Script statement
Customize = CUST_SET_SECRET_NUMBER, 6

Hello and thanks
Franky

TombRaiderTim 29-06-20 02:52

Well, you have the customisation setup correctly, so it should display as what you stated out of in total, though whenever something goes wrong with the script and you begin having little errors here and there, it might be best to use a fresh and build it over again.

Sorry there is no more advice I can give but a corrupt or incorrect script is the only thing I can think of, though NG Center would tell you if something was up.

frankky 29-06-20 07:39

[QUOTE=TombRaiderTim;8211544]Well, you have the customisation setup correctly, so it should display as what you stated out of in total, though whenever something goes wrong with the script and you begin having little errors here and there, it might be best to use a fresh and build it over again.

Sorry there is no more advice I can give but a corrupt or incorrect script is the only thing I can think of, though NG Center would tell you if something was up.[/QUOTE]

Hello
thank you for replying, what i did i had to rebuild my SCRIPT.TXT which was somehow corrupt.

Unfortunately, since Paolone abandoned the TRNG update, the Bugs have been piling up creating big problems for us LD.

There is no one who has the courage to carry on Paolone's work and for this I am very sorry, mah !!!

However after the rebuilding of SCRIPT.TXT now the statistic works correctly.

[B]Question: are you an LD?[/B]

I ask you this question because I'm looking for a person who knows more about building levels than I do, even though I've built 12.

Hi and thanks again
Franky

Titak 29-06-20 08:07

[QUOTE=TombRaiderTim;8211544] it might be best to use a fresh and build it over again.[/QUOTE]I sure hope I will never have to do this with my script for MoA2. That would be the worst nightmare ever and it would surely add another year to the development of the game. :vlol:

Good to hear the issue is solved, @frankky. :tmb:

frankky 29-06-20 14:45

[QUOTE=Titak;8211569]I sure hope I will never have to do this with my script for MoA2. That would be the worst nightmare ever and it would surely add another year to the development of the game. :vlol:

Good to hear the issue is solved, @frankky. :tmb:[/QUOTE]

Hello
if I can afford it I would like to give you some advice make a copy of the TRLE folder of the xx-xx-2020 and the "Script of the xx-xx-2020.txt" file, so it will allow you to avoid what happened to me, that is to reconstruct the Script.txt file.

Question: have you done any levels? if "YES" with which Nick name do I find you and on which site?

CIao Franky

SrDanielPonces 29-06-20 14:49

no one can develop trng further because paolone didnt release any source code.

also no one wants to work on hacks

tr5main is the way

TombHackR 29-06-20 15:53

Couldn’t you set secrets number with FLEP ?

frankky 29-06-20 17:20

[QUOTE=TombHackR;8211636]Couldn’t you set secrets number with FLEP ?[/QUOTE]

Hello
Question: what is "[B]FLEP[/B]", can you explain it to me?
Hi Franky

TokyoSU 29-06-20 18:52

[QUOTE=frankky;8211661]Hello
Question: what is "[B]FLEP[/B]", can you explain it to me?
Hi Franky[/QUOTE]
it's a tool to change some info in tomb4.exe like bar color or bar animated, shotgun flash, etc...
but i dont recommand it for TRNG exe since it can corrupt it, a file somewhere fix it for the latest version but i dont know the link sorry.

you can setup the secret number on level (local) or title (global) with TRNG:
[CODE]Customize=CUST_SET_SECRET_NUMBER, SECRET_COUNT_HERE[/CODE]

Titak 29-06-20 19:05

[QUOTE=frankky;8211618]Hello
if I can afford it I would like to give you some advice make a copy of the TRLE folder of the xx-xx-2020 and the "Script of the xx-xx-2020.txt" file, so it will allow you to avoid what happened to me, that is to reconstruct the Script.txt file.[/QUOTE]Oh, I do have backups.
But I was thinking what if they all fail at some point? Yikes!

[URL="https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=196854"]FLEP[/URL]