www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

RAID 10-03-07 18:18

I just defeated the Elder Wyrm in the Woods of the Viera Village. I wonder how far Mateus is :whi:

MiCkiZ88 10-03-07 18:21

Know the asnwer.. but don't want to spoil you if you don't want to know.. :)

How long did it take you to beat that crap? :pi:

*laralover* 10-03-07 18:51

Everyone is doing so well :D Well after 3 days of not playing the game i got back to it yesterday did the lushu mines and the dreadnought leviathan i was worried at that part but i whooped judge ghis butt in one go:D Crossed the ogir yensa sandsea and ran into a fire elemental! banged right into the thing:vlol:got away unharmed though. Killed that turtle thing and i got a ancient sword of him which is quite good im now at the tomb of raithwall:D o yeah can anyone tell me where frans level one quickening is? or is it just random

RAID 10-03-07 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiCkiZ88 (Post 1635987)
Know the asnwer.. but don't want to spoil you if you don't want to know.. :)

How long did it take you to beat that crap? :pi:

Not much. But his status ailments attacks forced me to use all my Quickenings. Luckily all my characters, except for Ashe have Lv 3 Mist abilities.

So far this must've been the most challenging boss in the game.

TR FAN 18 10-03-07 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by *laralover* (Post 1636051)
can anyone tell me where frans level one quickening is? or is it just random

Quickenings can be found on the Licence Board. If you obtain the licence you have the Quickening straightaway. There are 18 in total, 3 for each character. Each Quickening is 50LP. How many have you got now?

MiCkiZ88 10-03-07 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAID (Post 1636094)
Not much. But his status ailments attacks forced me to use all my Quickenings. Luckily all my characters, except for Ashe have Lv 3 Mist abilities.

So far this must've been the most challenging boss in the game.

It had an hp something to 80 k if I remember it right.. Oh.. and it's a sub boss fight btw.. I trained everyone that they had all mist quiceknings.. but even with a 13 chain it took 1/4th of its health away :( had to slash&dice my way through it..

Im currently at the woods with the moogles in a shed on my way to archadia They are so adorable! :D

Kupo-po..

TR FAN 18 10-03-07 20:32

ARGH! Traps = :hea:

I triggered a trap in Cerobi Steppe and it inflicted 9999 damage. WHY?! My max HP is about 4800 right now. That is so :cen: unfair!

Yunaīs Wish 10-03-07 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by TR FAN 18 (Post 1636347)
ARGH! Traps = :hea:

I triggered a trap in Cerobi Steppe and it inflicted 9999 damage. WHY?! My max HP is about 4800 right now. That is so :cen: unfair!

Traps suck! :mad: I had so many Trap problems. Try using the magick Float or the accesory that has the magick Libra.

TR FAN 18 10-03-07 20:54

I used Libra before but I can't see the Traps now that I've given everyone the Embroidered Tippet. So, I'll try the Float Magick. Never thought about that.

*laralover* 10-03-07 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by TR FAN 18 (Post 1636190)
Quickenings can be found on the Licence Board. If you obtain the licence you have the Quickening straightaway. There are 18 in total, 3 for each character. Each Quickening is 50LP. How many have you got now?

Iv only got one for vaan and ashe so far.