Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Underworld (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   CD trying to bring the DLC to PC (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=225774)

frodrigues 27-02-21 01:36

CD trying to bring the DLC to PC

In case you guys missed it - Megan mentioned during today’s anniversary stream that CD is looking into ways to bring the XBOX DLC to PC. It is not a promise nor an announcement, just something they are looking into. Apparently, legal issues are proving to be a challenge so they won’t commit to anything for now.

Blackmoor 27-02-21 03:24

Is this the TRU xbox exclusive dlc or was there some other exclusive dlc they had?

michaeldt 27-02-21 06:30

Still exciting news- would be a nice way to preserve these levels.

Los Angeles 27-02-21 09:33

That would be nice, I never got to play the underworld DLC cuz I didn’t own a 360.

Chamayoo 27-02-21 10:09

[QUOTE=frodrigues;8282222]In case you guys missed it - Megan mentioned during today’s anniversary stream that CD is looking into ways to bring the XBOX DLC to PC. It is not a promise nor an announcement, just something they are looking into. Apparently, legal issues are proving to be a challenge so they won’t commit to anything for now.[/QUOTE]
OMG, it's still good news as they're actually trying !

Wooxman 27-02-21 12:05

A link to the stream and a time stamp would've been nice.

frodrigues 27-02-21 13:33

[QUOTE=Blackmoor;8282236]Is this the TRU xbox exclusive dlc or was there some other exclusive dlc they had?[/QUOTE]

The TRU DLC, yes. I believe they were specifically talking about the two extra chapters. If I’m not wrong, XBox also had an exclusive outfit pack, but I’m not sure she meant those as well?

[QUOTE=michaeldt;8282250]Still exciting news- would be a nice way to preserve these levels.[/QUOTE]

Which reminds me of another thing she mentioned. She’s working on archiving/restoring different versions of the games, such as press kits and alpha builds, including Legend’s. Also on her radar is updating her book with new material.

And finally, CD is also trying to bring the games’ soundtracks to streaming services, specially the OSTs from the LAU era.

RAID 27-02-21 15:10

Good news I guess. I'm over Underworld or anything LAU though.

Chamayoo 27-02-21 15:17

If they'll succeed to port them, I'm just waiting modders to make Doppie playable in the main game. Would be fun, even if I know that would probably be messy and broken haha

Wooxman 27-02-21 15:45

Could someone please provide a link to the stream and a time stamp for the moment when this was said? Because I can imagine that they just said "That's something that we really [I]want[/I] to do" and not "We're certainly doing this!"