Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

just*raidin*tomb 21-09-18 21:22

Did they patch the game? The frame rate issues have been fixed it seems as well as the audio issues. The latency when firing has also been fixed. But it's weird considering I haven't seen it update since I put the disk in the first time.

Rai 21-09-18 21:24

I finished the story mode and I just want to say...I sodding love this game. I couldn't be happier :jmp:.

Scilli 21-09-18 21:29

[QUOTE=Rai;7985936]I finished the story mode and I just want to say...I sodding love this game. I couldn't be happier :jmp:.[/QUOTE]

The question is:
Have you found the penguin?

Vaskito 21-09-18 21:30

[QUOTE=Rai;7985936]I finished the story mode and I just want to say...I sodding love this game. I couldn't be happier :jmp:.[/QUOTE]

Yay!!! :jmp::jmp::jmp:

Don't you feel kinda sad it's over now?

Rai 21-09-18 21:33

[QUOTE=Scilli;7985945]The question is:
Have you found the penguin?[/QUOTE]

Not yet :p

[QUOTE=Vaskito;7985947]Yay!!! :jmp::jmp::jmp:

Don't you feel kinda sad it's over now?[/QUOTE]

No, I'm still in happy mode, don't hurry my emotions :jmp:

Vaskito 21-09-18 21:38

[QUOTE=Rai;7985951]Not yet :p

No, I'm still in happy mode, don't hurry my emotions :jmp:[/QUOTE]

I'm so happy you liked it!! :D

Yeauxleaux 21-09-18 21:39

[QUOTE=Rai;7985936]I finished the story mode and I just want to say...I sodding love this game. I couldn't be happier :jmp:.[/QUOTE][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]It lived up to my expectations where gameplay was concerned. I really do think they delivered on that front. It's not 100% where I'd like it to be, but it is starting to feel a lot more like a modernised TR experience I've been wanting :)

(The story was so-so though. One thing at a time...)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

johnanonymouz 21-09-18 22:06

I was watching someone streaming Shadow of the Tomb Raider and they were annoyed because the path wasn't obvious........even with white paint! This is not the first time I see someone say this and I'm kinda stunned! I was screaming at my monitor that there is literally white paint in front of him. I'm not saying this in a negative way, it's just weird.

iWANEX 21-09-18 22:07

[QUOTE=Yeauxleaux;7985959][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]It lived up to my expectations where gameplay was concerned. I really do think they delivered on that front. It's not 100% where I'd like it to be, but it is starting to feel a lot more like a modernised TR experience I've been wanting :)

(The story was so-so though. One thing at a time...)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I think the story was serviceable. I really liked the whole hidden city thing, the dagger, the box, the ending with the Yaaxil, the final boss fight, etc. I even like the way Lara defeated her own demonds and is ready to move on. The manor is finally her home and she has Winston. She is closer to Classic Lara than she has ever been this era. I do think Lara needs more evolution and the Trinity story was very underwhelming for the end of the trilogy. But as a standalone game, it’s one of the best stories imo. Very good dialogues and memorable scenes as well as superb gameplay. I’m very happy with Shadow. I want to start a new game +.

Horus-Goddess 21-09-18 22:11

[QUOTE=Scilli;7985911]Right now there is no way to get back to it, im sry.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I gathered. I just want to know if I have to complete that entire area (the collectables) in order to get 100%. I see no reason to do all the other areas if this is going to be an issue... I'd rather just start over instead of wasting time, only to have the young Lara section screw up the percentage.