Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Chamayoo 29-05-18 18:45

[URL="http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2018/05/29/bethesda-tweets-apparent-fallout-teaser.aspx"]Bethesda Tweets Apparent Fallout Teaser And Starts A Mysterious Live Stream[/URL]
Hmmmm... :ponder:

Fallout 5 for the 14th of September ? :whi:

FanosCroft 29-05-18 18:47

[QUOTE=LuckyEdge10;7890046]I love that music sooo much. It helps me when I'm in anxiety, and it happens very often.

When I listen to this music, I always make strange movies in my mind where I'm the protagonist and dramatic things happens.

Yes, I'm strange. LIFE is strange :vlol:[/QUOTE]
*gasps* we are the same!:eek:
Do you like Obstacles from LIS?

LuckyEdge10 29-05-18 18:48

[QUOTE=FanosCroft;7890060]*gasps* we are the same!:eek:
Do you like Obstacles from LIS?[/QUOTE]

Obstacles, Spanish Sahara, Mountains, Santa Monica Dreams...they are all awesome.

TrustyBow 29-05-18 18:57

[QUOTE=FanosCroft;7890060]*gasps* we are the same!:eek:
Do you like Obstacles from LIS?[/QUOTE]

That song always makes me feel like I'm nearing the end of an indie movie. So good.

2001LC20 29-05-18 18:58

[QUOTE=LuckyEdge10;7890057]Listened to it right now. Awesome!

I bought The Witcher 3: GOTY almost a year ago, but I didn't play it yet because I want to play TW2 first.[/QUOTE]

Witcher 2 is a disappointment for me but i MIGHT be in a minority it's still a good game and you might like it more than me BUT even if it's too bad for you, play Witcher 3 without any doubt! This game is nothing compared to the third game
You might wanna skip Witcher 2 tho if you want

And believe me the soundtrack in Witcher 3 is MINDBLOWING as much as the whole game! I would say finish the Witcher 3 and OF COURSE the DLCs before Shadow if you can. Don't skip the DLCs you don't know what you will be missing... And idk how but they managed to make the Blood And Wine DLC better than the main game and both of the dlcs are more like new games rather than just dlcs also do ALL of the side quest they are the best in gaming industry! This is one of the best games ever created i would say do %100! You won't regret it

Ps: i am still listening the musics Witcher 3 regularly since the day i first played it lol

LuckyEdge10 29-05-18 19:05

[QUOTE=2001LC20;7890067]Witcher 2 is a disappointment for me but i MIGHT be in a minority it's still a good game and you might like it more than me BUT even if it's too bad for you, play Witcher 3 without any doubt! This game is nothing compared to the third game
You might wanna skip Witcher 2 tho if you want

And believe me the soundtrack in Witcher 3 is MINDBLOWING as much as the whole game! I would say finish the Witcher 3 and OF COURSE the DLCs before Shadow if you can. Don't skip the DLCs you don't know what you will be missing... And idk how but they managed to make the Blood And Wine DLC better than the main game and both of the dlcs are more like new games rather than just dlcs also do ALL of the side quest they are the best in gaming industry! This is one of the best games ever created i would say do %100! You won't regret it

Ps: i am still listening the musics Witcher 3 regularly since the day i first played it lol[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'll skip TW2 :)

TBH, a lot of people said me that TW2 isn't very interesting. I'll pass it. I don't even know if my laptop can run it :vlol:

Gabi 29-05-18 19:11

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Please get back on topic: Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
You can continue your conversation in [URL="http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=210906&page=743"]Open Chat[/URL].

Thank you. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

2001LC20 29-05-18 19:19

^^ if you can't run Witcher 2 on your laptop you surely won't be able play Witcher 3 nor Shadow and do learn about W2's story! The games are story basic you will miss things You Tube might help you there
You can PM me if you have questions

---------------

[B]sorry! Back on topic :)[/B]

LuckyEdge10 29-05-18 19:44

[QUOTE=2001LC20;7890086]^^ if you can't run Witcher 2 on your laptop you surely won't be able play Witcher 3 nor Shadow and do learn about W2's story! The games are story basic you will miss things You Tube might help you there
You can PM me if you have questions

---------------

[B]sorry! Back on topic :)[/B][/QUOTE]

I have a PS4 Pro for TW3 and Shadow ;) and thanks for the tips.

P.S: Yes, sorry, back on topic! :)

TrustyBow 29-05-18 19:47

Well staying on the topic of music, have you all heard Lara Croft Go's soundtrack?