www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

2001LC20 18-06-18 17:11

I think they should have shown the first trailer at E3 because it was perfect and later a gameplay not killing dudes from point A to B but an interesting one like Metro Exodus' TLOU2 or Spiderman or God Of War. That's what makes people interested in your game you should show a cool scene with a cool gameplay with cool visuals and views.

GRiannisRaider 18-06-18 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by FanosCroft (Post 7910484)
Yeah. All Rise's and 2013 trailers were so much, much better then this. They got me really excited back then.

Same ! Omg I feel you ! This trailer was so disapointing...

Chamayoo 18-06-18 17:30

This trailer is underrated. Lovely sceneries, lovely angles, good overview of gameplay (puzzles, traps and combat) and story.

AntRaidsTombs 18-06-18 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 7910498)
This trailer is underrated. Lovely sceneries, lovely angles, good overview of gameplay (puzzles, traps and combat) and story.

At this point I just say they donít know what they want. However, I thought somewhere they said that there was supposed to be gameplay but it wasnít ready yet. I donít know if that was for the first E3 at Microsoft or what.

Aikon 18-06-18 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 7910472)
They save this for the Story Trailer for the Gamescom, I guess. :)

I hope.
Anyway I'm playing Mankind Divided these days, and while the story doesn't seem that endearing, I have to say that at Eidos there're wizards when it comes to gameplay and level design.
Jeez, it's impressive the amount of paths you can choose to reach the same point O.O
If they bring this to TR, Shadow will surpass Rise by leaps and bounds.

OrangeFr3ak 18-06-18 17:48

I just hope the physical items for the Ultimate Collector's Edition will be made available as a separate purchase post-launch so PC users can get a chance to have these. Personally, I am very keen on getting the figure that comes with it!

2001LC20 18-06-18 17:49

Quote:

It's great imo but not the right stuff general public :)

Chamayoo 18-06-18 17:57

General public is overrated. :D

AntRaidsTombs 18-06-18 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 7910517)
General public is overrated. :D

Right, their opinions sway the most out of anyone.

Grimaldi 18-06-18 18:09

Quote:

If I ignore it was the big reveal, I love the trailer for what it is. Dig the music and the ominous shots after she dives into the water at the end.