www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Lara Croft and Tomb Raider on Android and iOS (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Where are the classic tomb raiders in the app store and google play store? (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=220323)

LukeXscorpio 26-07-18 16:21

Does anyone think they have took them down because their making a remastered trilogy like crash and spyro? I hope so... I found tomb raider 1 but it said only available in Saudi Arabia store so I’m confused.

Mickybyrne20 26-07-18 16:52

Well my Tomb Raider 1 app would instantly shut down when I tried to open it. It's clearly got compatibility issues. That's probably why they removed them, to patch them or someone.

LukeXscorpio 26-07-18 17:09

You could be right, really hope itís because they are remastering it though and hey Iím from Manchester too. :wve:

zenazic 29-07-18 02:06

Hopefully it's not one those cases where the publisher discontinues the app from the App Store over compatibility issues and then never fixes them, so a perfectly good game just disappears... I've seen a couple of games go through that, like the iOS version of Pandemonium, I Love Katamari and a couple of more... :(

LuckyEdge10 30-07-18 10:07

It also happened with Mirror's Edge! There was a great and funny mobile game (only on iOS), but they removed it because it's "the circle of life". No, I'm not jocking, It's the official statement.

"When our mobile games reach the end of their cycle, we withdraw them from the App Store. It is the circle of life.

Have you purchased any games in the table below? You can install them on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch if you have a compatible version of iOS.

Ridicolous.

tlr online 01-08-18 07:20

This from the studio.

Quote:

Square Enix is evaluating its mobile title lineup to ensure that its games deliver the highest quality experience for our players. The mobile classic titles of Tomb Raider 1, Tomb Raider 2, and The Guardian Of Light were removed from iOS and Google Play Stores in order to ensure that our product line continues to function well on modern devices and that it stays compliant with industry norms and applicable regulations.

WWETombRaider 01-08-18 11:12

That's good to know they didn't permanently nuke them. So they should be back on the store soon, I'm guessing.

VictorXD 02-08-18 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7940034)
That's good to know they didn't permanently nuke them. So they should be back on the store soon, I'm guessing.

This is pretty much the opposite of what I read. For me it seems like they are permanently ditching those games.

I mean it would make sense, I can't imagine more than a couple of people a month buy them these days. So I don't think it must be very profitable to keep paying someone to update them.

Matie 02-08-18 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictorXD (Post 7941181)
This is pretty much the opposite of what I read. For me it seems like they are permanently ditching those games.

I mean it would make sense, I can't imagine more than a couple of people a month buy them these days. So I don't think it must be very profitable to keep paying someone to update them.

Yeah, I interpreted it the same way. :(

WWETombRaider 02-08-18 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictorXD (Post 7941181)

Oh crap. I interpreted that as "we'll review and re-upload". :(