www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Level Editor (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Create a Classic Competition 2019 (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=223038)

Talos Munera 17-11-19 17:49

@dcw123:

I just reviewed Lost Library of Demetrius :D I loved it. TRIV vibes :D

dcw123 17-11-19 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talos Munera (Post 8152693)
@dcw123:

I just reviewed Lost Library of Demetrius :D I loved it. TRIV vibes :D

Thanks.. I just wish I'm made it a bit longer and added some more gameplay elements - ah well. lesson learnt.

@noonbob - only way I noticed is that 'said object' seemed to be suspiciously alligned to the grid edge - I was like.. hmmm maybe what if?
Loved it!

Already got a neat idea for my next project - something I wanted to do for this competition (and in all fairness, wish I HAD now)
TR2 floating islands - but with added details, waterfalls into nowhere (thanks to Sonic All Stars Racing for this idea) pools of water in the islands, and heck , maybe even some sections of Great Wall 'blended' into certain sections .. kind of like a mystical realm thing I dunno.
But I'm looking forward to making it now I have Tomb Editor to use which will make building a LOT easier

Tomb Raidering 17-11-19 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcw123 (Post 8152707)
Already got a neat idea for my next project - something I wanted to do for this competition (and in all fairness, wish I HAD now) TR2 floating islands - but with added details, waterfalls into nowhere (thanks to Sonic All Stars Racing for this idea) pools of water in the islands, and heck , maybe even some sections of Great Wall 'blended' into certain sections .. kind of like a mystical realm thing I dunno. But I'm looking forward to making it now I have Tomb Editor to use which will make building a LOT easier

Waterfalls and a semi-Great Wall in a Floating Islands environment?! :cln: I love new ideas and this seems so different. You’d be combining the mechanics/elements of the only 2 sections I like from TRII. Looking forward to this :tmb:

dcw123 17-11-19 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering (Post 8152727)
Waterfalls and a semi-Great Wall in a Floating Islands environment?! :cln: I love new ideas and this seems so different. You’d be combining the mechanics/elements of the only 2 sections I like from TRII. Looking forward to this :tmb:

hehe thanks... but I was wondering whether I keep the dark scary look.. or go for something else - like a red setting sun , or even daytime?

Hmm.. perhaps it would change the look of the level a bit TOO much :p

Reggie 17-11-19 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonbob (Post 8152679)
Reggie's - Great game but I'm stuck

Where are you stuck?

marla_biggs 17-11-19 23:55

Pyramid of Horus - this was a beautifully made level. I loved the indoor-outdoor traversal throughout most of the level. Visually it's more attractive than a lot of tr4.

Mordyga 18-11-19 13:51

All Roads lead to Rome
What should happen after the last fight (the one with the Statue after fighting Pierre and Larson)? Nothing happens and the battle music still plays. Is it a bug?

Baslakor 20-11-19 01:37

Guys, I'm a but stuck in PhryneCroft's Monastary level! I made my way into the monastary, got myself a sixshooter and a crowbar, but I think I need to have a scope or torch to continue? :)

(Amazing level though!!!)

EDIT: You know this feeling when you're stuck in a level for days, finally put your pride aside and ask for a hint, only to find the salution immediately after? lol.

larafan25 20-11-19 04:33

Currently playing The Pyramid of Horus by Sabatu and it's so gorgeous and really nice so far.

https://www.tombraiderforums.com/pic...ictureid=13439

noonbob 21-11-19 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggie (Post 8152743)
Where are you stuck?

Basically the beginning :p

I've opened the hidden hatch in one of the huts, there was nothing special down there. Thought I could shoot open the hatch for the crawl space but no.

I got up in the trees, there is a higher area I cannot reach. But I probably get there after progressing another way.

I swam in the water and went through the space that leads to the waterfall death but get out before that. The gate is shut, the other one has a key card and the maze is a turret trap.
Maybe I've stupidly walked past something (happens a lot) :p

I'm going to play again and see if I can do it.

Btw love the targets that trigger the uncharted secret sound when you shoot them. Are they secrets?