Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider on Mobile (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Tomb Raider Reloaded announced (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=225361)

DJ Full 10-12-20 12:14

I hope they'll move the release to New Year's Eve.
We don't need to start 2021 with another disease.

MBog 10-12-20 13:17

is it playable for everyone or is it locked in certain regions at the moment? It doesn't load on my playstore and the install button in not clickable in browser :o

Yuki Senoue 10-12-20 13:25

[QUOTE=MBog;8259513]is it playable for everyone or is it locked in certain regions at the moment? It doesn't load on my playstore and the install button in not clickable in browser :o[/QUOTE]

Try Qooapp. I played lots of soft releases with it.

UroshUchiha 10-12-20 14:13

I don't see it in Qooapp. How are people getting this EA build? Is there an APK going around?

Gian Carlo 10-12-20 14:28

I’m surprised people were actually having high expectations for a fricking mobile game :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Tombraider95 10-12-20 14:33

[QUOTE=Gian Carlo;8259532]I’m surprised people were actually having high expectations for a fricking mobile game :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:[/QUOTE]

*cough*LCGO*cough*

It's not about high expectations, it's about the confirmation of how bad it is.

Rai 10-12-20 15:28

I can't find it in the play store. It offers me LC Go and Relic Run alongside a load of ripoff games, but not Reloaded.

TRF 10-12-20 15:53

[QUOTE=MBog;8259513]is it playable for everyone or is it locked in certain regions at the moment? It doesn't load on my playstore and the install button in not clickable in browser :o[/QUOTE]

I have the same problem. Trying Qooapp now to see if it might be my region.

[B]EDIT[/B]: Nope, doesn't work for me either.

Gian Carlo 10-12-20 16:09

[QUOTE=Tombraider95;8259533]*cough*LCGO*cough*

It's not about high expectations, it's about the confirmation of how bad it is.[/QUOTE]

Is LCGO free to play? :rolleyes:

Yeah, that’s what I thought.

leoarcie 10-12-20 16:19

[IMG] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eo44j9KWMAI1qSS?format=jpg&name=900x900[/IMG]

Tombraider95 10-12-20 16:25

[QUOTE=Gian Carlo;8259594]Is LCGO free to play? :rolleyes:

Yeah, that’s what I thought.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gian Carlo;8259532]I’m surprised people were actually having high expectations [B]for a fricking mobile game[/B] :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:[/QUOTE]

Lara Croft Go is a fricking mobile game. You didn't say anything about "free". :specialsnowflake:

Gian Carlo 10-12-20 16:37

[QUOTE=Tombraider95;8259606]Lara Croft Go is a fricking mobile game. You didn't say anything about "free". :specialsnowflake:[/QUOTE]

Do I need to, though? It’s pretty obvious.

All mobile games have been cash grabs so far with microtransactions, LC GO was the exception, the only one to receive ports to consoles.

Tombraider95 10-12-20 16:43

[QUOTE=Gian Carlo;8259618]Do I need to, though? It’s pretty obvious.

All mobile games have been cash grabs so far with microtransactions, LC GO was the exception, the only one to receive ports to consoles.[/QUOTE]

Well yeah you do need to because not all mobile Games are the same, but FTP ones usually are bad.

After LCGO you would think they might follow in those footsteps. The bar has already been set. But the majority of people knew this was going to be bad and we were right. :tiphat:

PinkyPromise 10-12-20 16:44

This game is at the same level as TR jackpots games (LARA CROFT TEMPLES AND THOMBS).

The lowest moments of the franchise.

TombRager 10-12-20 17:17

Even Temple Run is better wtf.

CroftManiac05 10-12-20 17:27

I'm still trying to find the connection between this game and TR1 from the trailer. Is it because it is a snowy level and that is linked to Peru? Even most of the enemies are totally different...

Soma Holiday 10-12-20 18:21

[QUOTE=DJ Full;8259475]I hope they'll move the release to New Year's Eve.
We don't need to start 2021 with another disease.[/QUOTE]

Dayum. That's brutal lolol. :vlol:

It definitely looks pretty bad but I'll give it a try. I ended up really enjoying relic run and sunk a lot of time/60 bucks into it.

Kapu 10-12-20 18:31

[QUOTE=Gian Carlo;8259594]Is LCGO free to play? :rolleyes:

Yeah, that’s what I thought.[/QUOTE]

Well my judgement is premature because I haven't played TR Reloaded, but Relic Run is also free to play and is actually quite good. Got a generally good reception from fans too. TR Reloaded looks no where near as good in comparison imo. What I mean to say is, the comparison to LC Go might not stick because it's a premium game (and totally worth the money), but that doesn't mean all free to play game are inherently worse.

TRF 10-12-20 18:43

[QUOTE=CroftManiac05;8259695]I'm still trying to find the connection between this game and TR1 from the trailer. Is it because it is a snowy level and that is linked to Peru? Even most of the enemies are totally different...[/QUOTE]

Selling point perhaps?

CroftManiac05 10-12-20 18:59

[QUOTE=TRF;8259784]Selling point perhaps?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that could be it.

Let's just pretend this game never happened and be happy :)

JsotoTRSaga 10-12-20 19:27

What a mess...

Avalon SARL 10-12-20 19:45

I just saw game play of this on Youtube.

Are they serious about this?

Relic Run and LC Go were fun and challenging games;
this one looks like it cost them 10 dollars.

I was not expecting much anyway from this studio; I already said a lot before, SE likes to make fun of classic Lara and they are taking away the Tomb Raider identity.

What a mess :(

Cezar 10-12-20 21:02

Look at this :D :D :D :D [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGllQGro7XQ[/url]

I don't play mobile games at all, so I didn't know that TR Reloaded is a COPY of the game Archero HAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

Amunet 10-12-20 21:07

I... was [I]not [/I]expecting this... :o I mean, I wasn't expecting much, but this ain't it.

Avalon SARL 10-12-20 21:23

[QUOTE=Cezar;8259844]Look at this :D :D :D :D [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGllQGro7XQ[/url]

I don't play mobile games at all, so I didn't know that TR Reloaded is a COPY of the game Archero HAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D[/QUOTE]

OMG.... This is a disgrace...

Shame on you SE; shame on you...

On a side note, is the Reloaded gameplay authentic?

Maybe someone is just playing tricks on us, was able to edit that game and made it into TR style, because this can't be happening :hea:

When they did Relic Run, which was inspired by other Run games before, they managed to make it fresh and interesting.

But this :cen:

Valentino 10-12-20 22:15

That CGI trailer for this kind of game? Was it worth spending money on a trailer like that?

TRF 10-12-20 22:53

[QUOTE=Cezar;8259844]Look at this :D :D :D :D [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGllQGro7XQ[/url]

I don't play mobile games at all, so I didn't know that TR Reloaded is a COPY of the game Archero HAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a direct copy. I don't see what has changed during process here. Sure, the main character changed, but other than that the concept of the game is the same.

This is no TR game and it should not be in the series (either TR main or TRLC Series). Perhaps, NEVER!!!!!

[QUOTE=Avalon SARL;8259856]OMG.... This is a disgrace...

Shame on you SE; shame on you...

On a side note, is the Reloaded gameplay authentic?

Maybe someone is just playing tricks on us, was able to edit that game and made it into TR style, because this can't be happening :hea:
[/QUOTE]

I don't think this is a trick. I haven't played it yet, but I do believe this is true.
If it IS true, I will not play this game.

If it's fake, just wait and see what is released as gameplay.

charmedangelin 11-12-20 01:06

Edit

Wrong thread

HaniHeger 11-12-20 04:59

[QUOTE=Valentino;8259873]That CGI trailer for this kind of game? Was it worth spending money on a trailer like that?[/QUOTE]

It seems like the trailer was more expensive than the game itself

but to be honest
mobile games everyone

ANoDE 11-12-20 05:20

I'm not really happy about that gameplay video. I was hoping for something cool and innovative, but what was shown doesn't really cater yo my taste.
Is the above game also made by Emerald City? That would make it even worse.

michaeldt 11-12-20 11:14

Wtf is this

Kubsy 11-12-20 15:53

I just saw the gameplay, and, what the actual ****???? I have expected better! Definitely not playing this game.

Iset 11-12-20 17:53

[SIZE="4"]I am completely baffled at how they're handling the franchise at this point...
I mean did someone really pitched this idea and they thought "oh yea, they'll LOVE it!"
ah well :confused:[/SIZE]

HaniHeger 11-12-20 18:09

[QUOTE=Iset;8260401][SIZE="4"]I am completely baffled at how they're handling the franchise at this point...
I mean did someone really pitched this idea and they thought "oh yea, they'll LOVE it!"
ah well :confused:[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Like we and not literally everybody else is the focused audience

we don't even cross their minds :vlol:

Grizzly Bear 11-12-20 19:02

I'm so disappointed after that gameplay....
They could have created something better...

TRF 11-12-20 20:15

[QUOTE=Grizzly Bear;8260418]I'm so disappointed after that gameplay....
They [B]could[/B] have created something better...[/QUOTE]

Could? They should have.

This isn't TR worthy, or is it?

redfox45 12-12-20 22:09

Oh man...done so dirty.

That Lucas and Spielberg episode of South Park comes to mind

Sarah7777 12-12-20 22:19

[youtube]bhdqIyNC4js[/youtube]

JoelCaesar 17-12-20 16:54

Man this looks terrible

TRF 17-12-20 18:19

I'm still not able to try and play this game!

Just for the sake of it, I'm dying to try it and see if it's really that bad as it looks.
Google Play doesn't allow me to do it :(