www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

larafan25 01-10-12 18:34

^That's true!

I'm so lucky! :D

Evan C. 01-10-12 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6459431)
All Larafan25's dreams are coming true. Multiplayer on its way too. ;)

:vlol:

Heartache 01-10-12 18:37

someone should tweet camilla if they are feared. she is seeing the whole game right now. she probably can answer it :D

lcroft_lc 01-10-12 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6459433)
^That's true!

I'm so lucky! :D

Please dream this TR being the best game of all time. Plz plz. :D

Lukass 01-10-12 18:39

Please yes, someone tweet Camilla if her hair style changed that much :/

Rai 01-10-12 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heartache (Post 6459444)
someone should tweet camilla if they are feared. she is seeing the whole game right now. she probably can answer it :D

I did ask her about the fringe. Hopefully she'll answer...soon.

larafan25 01-10-12 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6459446)
Please dream this TR being the best game of all time. Plz plz. :D

Oh it is! :D

Lukass 01-10-12 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6459452)
I did ask her about the fringe. Hopefully she'll answer...soon.

Thank you, love.

larafan25 01-10-12 18:44

If we make a big deal, maybe we'll get a screenshot of Lara from the front! :eek:

Heartache 01-10-12 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6459461)
If we make a big deal, maybe we'll get a screenshot of Lara from the front! :eek:

that would be nice. they should do such small gifts more often. we got serveral lara renders for tru -.-' even some of the alpha model.

larafan25 01-10-12 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heartache (Post 6459465)
that would be nice. they should do such small gifts more often. we got serveral lara renders for tru -.-' even some of the alpha model.

These are the most fun "gifts".

I'd die if they allowed Camilla to take a shot of a new location. Even a small teaser shot of Lara among some plants or items.

CBS_TombRaider 01-10-12 18:48

I still don't believe that her fringe is gone entirely. It might've been edited or changed slightly, but Lara's model has been in so many promotional renders already and used for the "action figure" too. I don't think they'd so radically alter the design so late in production.

I hope I won't be eating my words when Camilla answers :pi:

Only TR lover 01-10-12 18:56

Come one! I need some new screens, or something... My favorite band Nightwish and the vocalist Anette have decided to part company, in mutual understanding, for the good of all parties involved... In the middle of the tour... :( :( I'm sad :(

CLF 01-10-12 18:59

Are people really kicking up **** over one rubbish screenshot taken off screen that makes it look like her hair is a bit different? Christ on a bike people, calm the **** down.

larafan25 01-10-12 19:01

Yes, my God. Calm down you guys, you're freaking Steph out.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...2008/steph.jpg

Heartache 01-10-12 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLF (Post 6459498)
Are people really kicking up **** over one rubbish screenshot taken off screen that makes it look like her hair is a bit different? Christ on a bike people, calm the **** down.

it sounds more like you are the one who should calm down

CLF 01-10-12 19:19

I'm fairly calm dear, one shouldn't jump to such conclusions. :)

klona 01-10-12 19:30

I hope Camilla takes some pictures from the updated build. 8D

skylark1121 01-10-12 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6459556)
I hope Camilla takes some pictures from the updated build. 8D

Me too. :D

I wonder how different the areas that we've already seen will be in future builds and the final version.

Rai 01-10-12 19:54

I've just thought. If that pic was from the earlier build of the den, Lara's hair wasn't quite so...layered back then, maybe that is it.

larafan25 01-10-12 19:55

But didnt she have bandages in the early den footage?

Rai 01-10-12 19:59

Ermmm...maybe? Hmm. Camilla needs to stop watching TR to answer my tweet. We can all get back to talking about other stuff like...like...buckles or something. :vlol:

skylark1121 01-10-12 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6459610)
Ermmm...maybe? Hmm. Camilla needs to stop watching TR to answer my tweet. We can all get back to talking about other stuff like...like...buckles or something. :vlol:

Not again!

Did you know they're painted on?! :eek:

:vlol:

just*raidin*tomb 01-10-12 20:02

Well.

That's interesting.

Kind of. I hope at least to see more pics. I'm not really concerned with Lara's hair though.

Megalith 01-10-12 20:36

Siliconera hands-on with TR demo

Only TR lover 01-10-12 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megalith (Post 6459686)


:rolleyes: Pretty negative.

Rai 01-10-12 20:43

Thanks for posting, Megalith. Trust someone who's also not so keen on the game to find a negative review :vlol:. It's a detailed account nonetheless.

larafan25 01-10-12 20:44

Well I'd agree the tone and mechanics are at odds.

Hairhelmet12 01-10-12 20:55

I really hate the climping, they need to fix it. >:I

I'm referring to the plane, if she's so inexperienced, why is she just scaling the **** out of it like she's a pro climber. not to mention the choppy animations, I HATE how she jumps to the left and the animation just cuts to another, there are no transitions! D:<

/mini rant

JsotoTRSaga 01-10-12 20:55

@Megalith: oh those crackpots :rolleyes: thanks for posting they almost remind me of Kotaku.

[OFF/TOPIC] LF25 are you the one that makes all of those funny Wonky Eye Avatars?

Rai 01-10-12 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hairhelmet12 (Post 6459746)
I really hate the climping, they need to fix it. >:I

I'm referring to the plane, if she's so inexperienced, why is she just scaling the **** out of it like she's a pro climber. not to mention the choppy animations, I HATE how she jumps to the left and the animation just cuts to another, there are no transitions! D:<

/mini rant

She's inexperienced in the ways of Tomb Raiding as this is her first adventure. Considering she and Roth climbed Snowdon, I think she has at least some climbing experience ;).

Megalith 01-10-12 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6459714)
Thanks for posting, Megalith. Trust someone who's also not so keen on the game to find a negative review :vlol:. It's a detailed account nonetheless.

I didn't went out of my way "hunting" for negative impressions or news about TR just to spite you guys.:p I hardly even follow this section of the forum anymore since i no longer care about the game personally.:)
It's just that Siliconera is a relatively small site that i happen to visit frequently and i know that not many others here do ,so i thought to post it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 6459747)
@Megalith: oh those crackpots :rolleyes: thanks for posting they almost remind me of Kotaku.

lol wut? :p

Hairhelmet12 01-10-12 21:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6459748)
She's inexperienced in the ways of Tomb Raiding as this is her first adventure. Considering she and Roth climbed Snowdon, I think she has at least some climbing experience ;).

Ohh right, I remember that line now. Well still, they need to flesh out the animations. They look like poop. >:I

just*raidin*tomb 01-10-12 21:00

People tend to forget that it's a game and we need to like...platform. Despite the reality of Lara's wounds.

larafan25 01-10-12 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6459755)
People tend to forget that it's a game and we need to like...platform. Despite the reality of Lara's wounds.

IMO they could have ditched that plane sequence for good measure, replace it with some jumps needing to be done, which would be more daunting to make as you look at Lara's feeble condition and see her vault over a gap, and hanging by the edge, struggling to pull herself up.

edit: In fact they could have kept the breaking plane wing, and had her land on a piece of a plane, and struggle to climb up as it breaks. To keep the action.

JsotoTRSaga 01-10-12 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megalith (Post 6459749)
lol wut? :p

crackpot [ˈkrękˌpɒt] Informal
n
an eccentric person; crank
adj
(usually prenominal) eccentric; crazy

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/crackpot

___________
Yes to all of the posts but who made those wonky eye Avatars again? :tea:

larafan25 01-10-12 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 6459747)
@Megalith: oh those crackpots :rolleyes: thanks for posting they almost remind me of Kotaku.

[OFF/TOPIC] LF25 are you the one that makes all of those funny Wonky Eye Avatars?

Oh, yes. :p

JsotoTRSaga 01-10-12 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6459763)
Oh, yes. :p

Where did everyone get them from then? are they uploaded somewhere or do you make them by Request? :mis: I'm Interested.

Megalith 01-10-12 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 6459761)
crackpot [ˈkrękˌpɒt] Informal
n
an eccentric person; crank
adj
(usually prenominal) eccentric; crazy

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/crackpot

I know what it means. :)

Do you follow the site long enough to have this very informed opinion about its contributors?

larafan25 01-10-12 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 6459772)
Where did everyone get them from then? are they uploaded somewhere or do you make them by Request? :mis: I'm Interested.

I upload them on my photobucket account after making them, and have taken some requests. :pi:


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:43.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.