www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Software Development (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Meta2tr update. (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=135733)

Wayne_Scales 16-11-08 10:38

If it is the icon i think your talking about then you have to drag the tr4 file over it.

Delta 24-02-09 23:11

Hi meta2tr, your program is amazing :D compliments ;)
However I have a question: is there a way to export/import more then one room contemporarily? If no, can you add this feature to the program? :)

meta2tr 21-04-09 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delta (Post 3484523)
Hi meta2tr, your program is amazing :D compliments ;)
However I have a question: is there a way to export/import more then one room contemporarily? If no, can you add this feature to the program? :)

This is now possible in version 3.

You can now edit portals in Metasequoia too.

https://sites.google.com/site/meta2t...eshape#portals

LaraCablara 21-04-09 20:56

Cool, but its impossible to download.

It just says download started and then page load error.

matrix54 21-04-09 21:12

i wonder if i edit a portal, will any size be ok?

like maybe make a door smaller?

meta2tr 21-04-09 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaraCablara (Post 3607603)
Cool, but its impossible to download.

It just says download started and then page load error.

Try here :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VRWIAWH3

meta2tr 21-04-09 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by matrix54 (Post 3607635)
i wonder if i edit a portal, will any size be ok?

like maybe make a door smaller?

If you make a door smaller, you won't have to edit the portal object, as long as the edge of the opening is inside the area defined by the portal object.

The portal object like a curtain. It needs to cover the door or window or whatever.

matrix54 21-04-09 21:38

thank you

]{eith 21-04-09 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by meta2tr (Post 3108489)
I totally agree. But it's an engine mod so it's tricky. This is why meta2tr is only really good for final tweaking.

Do you think collision could ever be a possibility? And thanks for the fantastic programme! :hug:

meta2tr 22-04-09 05:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by ]{eith (Post 3607736)
Do you think collision could ever be a possibility? And thanks for the fantastic programme! :hug:

Unfortunately no. Not with meta2tr, in any case. In the demo level I used these workarounds.


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:29.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.