www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Next Generation Level Editor (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Open DLL Chat - Basic Questions, Inquiries, & Help Thread! (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=215819)

AkyV 02-05-19 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by TokyoSU (Post 8083675)
have you the link ?
because ive not found the thread :x

Dear TokyoSU!
Only a few days ago I asked you to join this test team. This is the same. I hope now you enjoy yourself there. :)

TokyoSU 02-05-19 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkyV (Post 8083742)
Dear TokyoSU!
Only a few days ago I asked you to join this test team. This is the same. I hope now you enjoy yourself there. :)

"me in my head: I am in an ironic situation :rolleyes:)"
thanks for the second invite :).
you can add me but my help will be low :ponder:

AkyV 02-05-19 17:52

You can also add much.
For example, your own plugin to test. :D

mizuno_suisei 03-05-19 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by TokyoSU (Post 8083612)
Ive finished the old aim from TR3 :D,
need to be tested by the testing team.
a preview in video: Tomb Raider 4 NG, TR3 Old Target System
- it work with all weapon (i tested it myself :x)
and improved the light from muzzleflash of shotgun (the old is based OrientH of lara, now it based from the right hand).
- Implemented Auto Reset Targeting if the enemy is dead ;).
if anyone is interessed about src, please send me a private message.

I've have dreamt of this for years and years.

Would adore to use it. Would maybe fix the Uzi hardcoded sound issues I'm having aswell 😃

TokyoSU 03-05-19 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizuno_suisei (Post 8084122)
I've have dreamt of this for years and years.

Would adore to use it. Would maybe fix the Uzi hardcoded sound issues I'm having aswell ��

i check it tomorrow, for now, i'm in a other project :)

Dustie 04-05-19 21:58

When I want to replace a plugin with a newer version, do I always have to uninstall the present one and install the new one, or can I just swap files somewhere? If yes, then which files need to be swapped?

TokyoSU 05-05-19 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dustie (Post 8084670)
When I want to replace a plugin with a newer version, do I always have to uninstall the present one and install the new one, or can I just swap files somewhere? If yes, then which files need to be swapped?

just install it, the NG_Center will replace any file that have changed :)

TokyoSU 05-05-19 19:59

#deleted

Woops 05-05-19 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by TokyoSU (Post 8084953)
#deleted

Why! I was just coming back to get it!

AkyV 05-05-19 22:35

It still needs to be tested. We are just on it. ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.