www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Future of Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Dual Pistols Source of Animation for a Future Game? (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=222960)

larafan25 20-06-19 22:53

The point is it's a "Tomb Raider" game... I... RE can do whatever the poopy heck it wants. Tomb Raider is Tomb Raider. Y'all need like, upgrades or something. IDK. :confused:

Persefone 21-06-19 04:46

tea

Chamayoo 21-06-19 06:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 8102727)
Well, it matters to me and I'm sure to a lot of people. The level of restriction RE has in that aspect is not even comparable to what we currently have in TR.

What is unfair is to compare RE's jumping mechanic to the white ledges. I wouldn't even want to imagine what this place would be like if they decided to restrict jumps to that level.

I totally agree. Magnetic ledges are one thing, positioned automated cinematic jump is another level.
(And it also means no swan dive possible)

SoraSakai 21-06-19 06:33

I’m confused... are we seriously complaining about something hypothetical that doesn’t even exist in a tomb raider game at all...? Ok lol y’all do ya thing.

ESCachuli 21-06-19 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 8102727)
Well, it matters to me and I'm sure to a lot of people. The level of restriction RE has in that aspect is not even comparable to what we currently have in TR.

What is unfair is to compare RE's jumping mechanic to the white ledges. I wouldn't even want to imagine what this place would be like if they decided to restrict jumps to that level.

Maybe it is a stretch, but I really feel that magnetic ledges and the "only 1 path" level design makes the jumping irrelevant.

Anyway, I repeat, I was only talking about the combat before someone de-railed it.

killchan 21-06-19 12:41

Black Widow? PFF

PEDRO I say.

1:13

This is how you do duals:

move the yellow circle on one target, hold the Target button and a green circle will stick to that point as long as you hold it,
then press fire and one gun will shoot in the direction of the fixed green circle, and the other in the direction of the free yellow circle. Slo-mo also allows you to be more precise when picking the green target, or both if you like.

Samz 21-06-19 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by killchan (Post 8102894)
Black Widow? PFF

PEDRO I say.

move the yellow circle on one target, hold the Target button and a green circle will stick to that point as long as you hold it,
then press fire and one gun will shoot in the direction of the fixed green circle, and the other in the direction of the free yellow circle. Slo-mo also allows you to be more precise when picking the green target, or both if you like.

But THE T ECH ISMT THERE

ESCachuli 21-06-19 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by killchan (Post 8102894)
Black Widow? PFF

PEDRO I say.

Pedro is a 2D game. I find that mechanic overly complicated for a 3d game. Id rather have dual pistols as a normal gun with more power, rate and ammo, and some skills that allow slow-mo targeting like RDR or some special moves like RE6 had with the auto-**** that consumed stamina.