www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   One Second From Every TR Level (pre-Reboot) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=222968)

Cat Woman 16-06-19 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Seth (Post 8100790)
That's such a cool idea, nicely done. :)

Thanks for compiling everything. So many I had not played. ;)

sheepman23 18-06-19 01:02

Once again... thank you all for the comments! :hug: And any likes you've given my video... every bit helps me gain more viewers. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomblover (Post 8100991)
You should try making a version of this where all the clips from each game flow into each other, I'd be interested in that. :cln:

Can you explain what you mean by "flow into each other?" Do you mean mix up the games?

tomekkobialka 18-06-19 08:54

That's one of the most wholesome videos I've watched recently. It does a great job of highlighting how many wonderful moments there are in the TR series. Well done! :D

Ruu11 18-06-19 11:30

Tomb Raider Legend lmfaooo
shorter than my school ranks

Cool video. I found it very funny :p

Yeauxleaux 18-06-19 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheepman23 (Post 8101568)
Once again... thank you all for the comments! :hug: And any likes you've given my video... every bit helps me gain more viewers. :)

Can you explain what you mean by "flow into each other?" Do you mean mix up the games?

Like this video :)

All the clips are connected in a way that her movements flow perfectly into the next one

I imagine it's very lengthy and time-consuming to do though, and tbf she only has so many animations and moves to work with for a longer video with every level.

Girafarig32 18-06-19 20:51

Very cool! It was nice seeing all those levels again. And not to be "that guy", but technically you are missing the Times Exclusive level :p (again, ignore me being a butt. This was flawless)

sheepman23 19-06-19 03:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomekkobialka (Post 8101646)
That's one of the most wholesome videos I've watched recently. It does a great job of highlighting how many wonderful moments there are in the TR series. Well done! :D

"Wholesome" is a great compliment - thanks tomekkobialka!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux (Post 8101677)
Like this video :)

All the clips are connected in a way that her movements flow perfectly into the next one

I imagine it's very lengthy and time-consuming to do though, and tbf she only has so many animations and moves to work with for a longer video with every level.

That's an amazing video, never seen it before. :eek: Damn, as cool as that would be, that would be crazy tough to do with one second for each... interesting thought for sure though. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girafarig32 (Post 8101934)
Very cool! It was nice seeing all those levels again. And not to be "that guy", but technically you are missing the Times Exclusive level :p (again, ignore me being a butt. This was flawless)

Oh no worries, I actually remembered the day after and was kind of bummed I forgot lol. :p

ESCachuli 19-06-19 11:16

Amazing video, very nostalgic and you showed how diverse TR games have been. I love it.

sheepman23 21-06-19 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESCachuli (Post 8102117)
Amazing video, very nostalgic and you showed how diverse TR games have been. I love it.

Thanks! The goal was definitely to try and get a little bit of everything - exploration bliss, combat, big moments, funny deaths, and memorable cutscenes. :D