Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   One Second From Every TR Level (pre-Reboot) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=222968)

Cat Woman 16-06-19 20:45

[QUOTE=_Seth;8100790]That's such a cool idea, nicely done. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for compiling everything. So many I had not played. ;)

sheepman23 18-06-19 01:02

Once again... thank you all for the comments! :hug: And any likes you've given my video... every bit helps me gain more viewers. :)

[QUOTE=tomblover;8100991]You should try making a version of this where all the clips from each game flow into each other, I'd be interested in that. :cln:[/QUOTE]

Can you explain what you mean by "flow into each other?" Do you mean mix up the games?

tomekkobialka 18-06-19 08:54

That's one of the most wholesome videos I've watched recently. It does a great job of highlighting how many wonderful moments there are in the TR series. Well done! :D

Ruu11 18-06-19 11:30

Tomb Raider Legend lmfaooo
shorter than my school ranks

Cool video. I found it very funny :p

Yeauxleaux 18-06-19 11:46

[QUOTE=sheepman23;8101568]Once again... thank you all for the comments! :hug: And any likes you've given my video... every bit helps me gain more viewers. :)

Can you explain what you mean by "flow into each other?" Do you mean mix up the games?[/QUOTE][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"][I]Like this video :)

[youtube]wh4aard5vzE[/youtube]

All the clips are connected in a way that her movements flow perfectly into the next one

I imagine it's very lengthy and time-consuming to do though, and tbf she only has so many animations and moves to work with for a longer video with every level.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Girafarig32 18-06-19 20:51

Very cool! It was nice seeing all those levels again. And not to be "that guy", but technically you are missing the Times Exclusive level :p (again, ignore me being a butt. This was flawless)

sheepman23 19-06-19 03:02

[QUOTE=tomekkobialka;8101646]That's one of the most wholesome videos I've watched recently. It does a great job of highlighting how many wonderful moments there are in the TR series. Well done! :D[/QUOTE]

"Wholesome" is a great compliment - thanks tomekkobialka!

[QUOTE=Yeauxleaux;8101677][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"][I]Like this video :)

All the clips are connected in a way that her movements flow perfectly into the next one

I imagine it's very lengthy and time-consuming to do though, and tbf she only has so many animations and moves to work with for a longer video with every level.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

That's an amazing video, never seen it before. :eek: Damn, as cool as that would be, that would be crazy tough to do with one second for each... interesting thought for sure though. :D

[QUOTE=Girafarig32;8101934]Very cool! It was nice seeing all those levels again. And not to be "that guy", but technically you are missing the Times Exclusive level :p (again, ignore me being a butt. This was flawless)[/QUOTE]

Oh no worries, I actually remembered the day after and was kind of bummed I forgot lol. :p

ESCachuli 19-06-19 11:16

Amazing video, very nostalgic and you showed how diverse TR games have been. I love it.

sheepman23 21-06-19 11:51

[QUOTE=ESCachuli;8102117]Amazing video, very nostalgic and you showed how diverse TR games have been. I love it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! The goal was definitely to try and get a little bit of everything - exploration bliss, combat, big moments, funny deaths, and memorable cutscenes. :D