www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Adamaru 23-08-12 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Tomb_Raider (Post 6395784)
:vlol: :vlol: You guys...

EDIT:
So you guys know what program makes all the front sound go away and all you can hear is background sound like in that video I posted?

Audacity? :p

EDIT: Meh, too late. XD

Only TR lover 23-08-12 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6395779)


Can you imagine her singing this!?



:vlol::vlol: I bet that it would sound just like her saying that :o.


:vlol: :vlol: hahahahahaha! Had to post it on my facebook profile XD

TippingWater 23-08-12 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only TR lover (Post 6395806)
:vlol: :vlol: hahahahahaha! Had to post it on my facebook profile XD

:vlol:

_Tomb_Raider 23-08-12 14:37

Thank you both TippingWater and Adamaru! :hug:

davidmeyer000 23-08-12 14:57

nice video haha. thanks for posting. I enjoyed it!

Mikky 23-08-12 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Tomb_Raider (Post 6395708)
So when will you post it?
I think there was some version where they twisted sound so we can hear the game??

EDIT: NEVERMIND, got it...

OMG, Reyes sounds like a man. :/ The overall voice acting in that video is not very impressive, imo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Tomb_Raider (Post 6395736)
So what dose Lara say that makes Sam back off from that teacher?

I bet it's some sort of code or safety word that only Lara and Sam know, and Lara's letting Sam know that that guy is up to no good by saying it. I mean, that's just a theory but the way Sam immediately gets suspicious and tries to get away from him makes me think that it could be that.

Gamd1011 23-08-12 15:06

I'm uploading the whole 30 minute audible video now in HD. :D

[IMG]http://i49.************/33adic7.jpg[/IMG]

Underhoe 23-08-12 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamd1011 (Post 6395866)
I'm uploading the whole 30 minute audible video now in HD. :D

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/...evus/shgif.gif

Mikky 23-08-12 15:15

._.

Underhoe 23-08-12 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6395877)
._.

http://www.doodieman.com/images/stor...sic/happy2.gif

Tonyrobinson 23-08-12 15:19

You know I had the weirdest dream last night that Sam was cast in the Tomb Raider movie and I had it reoccur three times during the night she even had a name I remembered when I woke up and now I can't remember it. Anyone else getting weird TR related dreams? :vlol:

Gamd1011 23-08-12 15:43

[IMG]http://i48.************/2rr2dd2.jpg[/IMG]

It's @ 43% now

Peep Show 23-08-12 16:02

^Awesome!

Lukass 23-08-12 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 6395874)

:vlol:!!!!

*dies*

Gamd1011 23-08-12 16:52

30% left...

Only TR lover 23-08-12 16:56

:tmb: :jmp:

FearEffect 23-08-12 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamd1011 (Post 6395902)
[IMG]http://i48.************/2rr2dd2.jpg[/IMG]

It's @ 43% now

I hope this will work

Gamd1011 23-08-12 17:30

Ugh.. It's been at 70% for a while now...:o

Lukass 23-08-12 17:48

Can't wait for it! :D Looking forward the quality of the footage. Yay!

Mikky 23-08-12 18:10

I just realized something - it's so unrealistic that the scavengers don't take Lara's walkie-talkie when they capture and tie her up. I mean, they take her bow, but not her walkie-talkie? Hmmm... :/

Nitpicking is so much fun. (:

larafan25 23-08-12 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6396182)
I just realized something - it's so unrealistic that the scavengers don't take Lara's walkie-talkie when they capture and tie her up. I mean, they take her bow, but not her walkie-talkie? Hmmm... :/

Nitpicking is so much fun. (:

They don't take her axe, lool.

_Tomb_Raider 23-08-12 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6396182)
I just realized something - it's so unrealistic that the scavengers don't take Lara's walkie-talkie when they capture and tie her up. I mean, they take her bow, but not her walkie-talkie? Hmmm... :/

Nitpicking is so much fun. (:

Why would they want it?

larafan25 23-08-12 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Tomb_Raider (Post 6396221)
Why would they want it?

So she can't call for help, or so if she manages to escape she has no tools (such as an axe).

Though maybe in the final version they are taken from her.

Rai 23-08-12 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Tomb_Raider (Post 6396221)
Why would they want it?

To prevent her communicating with others, perhaps?

Gamd1011 23-08-12 18:30

It's starting to upload again. Phew!:p

EDIT: OMG guys! the other video that I uploaded, has a copyright claim on it.
I just found the music that's in the scavenger's den! It's a Royalty free track.
http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/archive...e-Vocals/31755
Comparison: http://youtu.be/bH0810un6Js?t=7m49s

Underhoe 23-08-12 18:37

That's a bit disappointing, I've lost all my faith towards CD and japanese music now...Very good find, though.

_Tomb_Raider 23-08-12 18:41

scavenger's den?? is that like the start of game?

Gamd1011 23-08-12 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Tomb_Raider (Post 6396257)
scavenger's den?? is that like the start of game?

http://youtu.be/bH0810un6Js?t=7m49s

_Tomb_Raider 23-08-12 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamd1011 (Post 6396260)

omg YES! AMAZING FIND!

larafan25 23-08-12 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamd1011 (Post 6396260)

The part in the video when Lara is climbing down the ladder and you can faintly hear Karl laughing and saying "she's an adventurer" is sort of weird and fitting. Like mumbles, lost memories and echoes in the back of Lara's mind reminding her of expectations and judgments.

Mikky 23-08-12 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6396217)
They don't take her axe, lool.

LOL, that too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Tomb_Raider (Post 6396221)
Why would they want it?

lol, no.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamd1011 (Post 6396234)
It's starting to upload again. Phew!:p

EDIT: OMG guys! the other video that I uploaded, has a copyright claim on it.
I just found the music that's in the scavenger's den! It's a Royalty free track.
http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/archive...e-Vocals/31755

Hey, it's that track! Cool find. :D

Underhoe 23-08-12 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6396269)
The part in the video when Lara is climbing down the ladder and you can faintly hear Karl laughing and saying "she's an adventurer" is sort of weird and fitting. Like mumbles, lost memories and echoes in the back of Lara's mind reminding her of expectations and judgments.


I think you ate too much pizza.

larafan25 23-08-12 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 6396277)
I think you ate too much pizza.

Mi God. I haven't had enough pizza. I need it now. uh.

Lukass 23-08-12 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 6396243)
That's a bit disappointing, I've lost all my faith towards CD and japanese music now...Very good find, though.

This really. I thought they've put some effort in the soundtrack. Well...

_Tomb_Raider 23-08-12 19:10

Aynone has this video with inverted sound.

Peep Show 23-08-12 19:14

I can't with you guys sometimes, does it really matter where they got the music from as long as it's good and fits?

Mikky 23-08-12 19:15

I never considered that track as part of the official soundtrack anyway.

Gamd1011 23-08-12 19:16

So...Youtube is being really stupid. :/ It DELETED my video after it processed, so now I have to upload it AGAIN. Ugh!:hea:

SpyrosMonster 23-08-12 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamd1011 (Post 6396334)
So...Youtube is being really stupid. :/ It DELETED my video after it processed, so now I have to upload it AGAIN. Ugh!:hea:

What are you talking about? It's still online!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH0810un6Js

Anja 23-08-12 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6396269)
The part in the video when Lara is climbing down the ladder and you can faintly hear Karl laughing and saying "she's an adventurer" is sort of weird and fitting. Like mumbles, lost memories and echoes in the back of Lara's mind reminding her of expectations and judgments.

SPOILER

At the end of the game Lara takes an arrow to the knee and becomes a guard in Skyrm.


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:58.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.