www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The General Tomb Raider Movie discussion thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=195044)

Tonyrobinson 31-01-22 21:05

Looking at him it seems he would make a good Kade if they ever adapted TR1. :)

Portugalraider 01-02-22 11:54

Not gonna lie, even if it turns out to be fake, I am really enjoying seeing the IMDB page starting to be more active again. Makes it feel like things are really moving towards something...

Also, if he ends up being an old TR character and not a new one for the movie, what if Sean is actually playing Carter Bell? If Lara is indeed more experienced in this movie, a sort of rival could make sense. Maybe he starts working for Trinity just to realize they're not worth the money/trouble.

Tonyrobinson 01-02-22 13:59

I don't think he will be a main character if he is involved probably more like a Rocket or a Lieutenant type character. He doesn't seem to have many big mainstream credits to his name.

Portugalraider 01-02-22 18:32

Hey, everyone who is a household name had to have their big break somewhere :p

Tonyrobinson 01-02-22 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portugalraider (Post 8341430)
Hey, everyone who is a household name had to have their big break somewhere :p

True, true. I'm not saying I'm a snob when it comes to acting I didn't mean for it to sound like that. I just mean that with the first film the likes of Alexandre Willaum had similar sort of credits to his name compared to the likes of Kristen Scott Thomas or Walton Goggins.

beencroft 02-02-22 12:40

Iím so glad I came across this, because no one else is speaking about Sean Ringgold on Instagram or Twitter, but I actually made a story on my Instagram about if Sean was going to be apart of the cast of Tomb Raider 2Ö [IMG]http://https://instagram.com/stories/unifylara/2764206047070807643?**********=ig_story_item_share &**********=copy_link[/IMG] (I donít know if the link is going to work) I wondered if he was going to play Kin Kade or Jonah and luckily, he saw it. He even reposted my story on his Instagram, but of course he didnít say anything else about it haha. Weíll just have to see.

Portugalraider 02-02-22 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by beencroft (Post 8341472)
Iím so glad I came across this, because no one else is speaking about Sean Ringgold on Instagram or Twitter, but I actually made a story on my Instagram about if Sean was going to be apart of the cast of Tomb Raider 2Ö [IMG]http://https://instagram.com/stories/unifylara/2764206047070807643?**********=ig_story_item_share &**********=copy_link[/IMG] (I donít know if the link is going to work) I wondered if he was going to play Kin Kade or Jonah and luckily, he saw it. He even reposted my story on his Instagram, but of course he didnít say anything else about it haha. Weíll just have to see.

Sean Ringgold shared your story about him being on Tomb Raider 2? The plot thickens even more! This means casting might be well under way! Hope we get proper confirmation of anything real soon!

beencroft 02-02-22 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portugalraider (Post 8341478)
Sean Ringgold shared your story about him being on Tomb Raider 2? The plot thickens even more! This means casting might be well under way! Hope we get proper confirmation of anything real soon!

Same here! My Instagram is @/unifylara and my story is still up about him sharing my story on his story. He follows Misha and from what I know, they havenít done any work together in the pastÖ so there is a chance heís apart of the film.

Portugalraider 02-02-22 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by beencroft (Post 8341482)
Same here! My Instagram is @/unifylara and my story is still up about him sharing my story on his story. He follows Misha and from what I know, they havenít done any work together in the pastÖ so there is a chance heís apart of the film.

Just saw it! That's great!

Tonyrobinson 02-02-22 17:23

Ooh exciting! Can't wait to see how all of this develops.

It could just be that he is having fun with the rumors going around. I think at one point a stunt double on the first film kept liking tweets and Instagram stuff that was suggesting she was Sam. :o


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:33.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.