www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The General Tomb Raider Movie discussion thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=195044)

Tonyrobinson 13-11-16 20:29

Taking advantage of the summer could possibly be better for their filming conditions, they can always edit and slap a filter on it in post to make it look bleak.

Rai 14-11-16 00:55

Yes, I can understand how a cloudy, rainy atmosphere could hinder filming, so maybe they would need to utilise editing or whatever they need to make it look like bad weather. I assume they'd do this for storms, lightning etc anyway. A nice clear day has got to be more optimal for filming conditions. I was thinking of GoT where they delayed filming S7 in order to film in actual colder weather and was thinking authentic weather is probably better :p.

Tonyrobinson 14-11-16 18:26

It may be better I'm not sure what the rainfall is like in Africa. I expect it could be quite heavy and dangerous on the mountains.

I'm semi-worried about the cast at the minute. The fact no other actors except Alicia have been announced is making me think we won't get any other major stars I just hope they get competent supporting cast and don't spoil it with such a great lead.

Rai 14-11-16 19:02

We're so damn British talking about the weather for filming :vlol:

Yeah, perhaps they're hoping to make it a star vehicle for Alicia. After all, this is a film that, like the game, will probably fall heavily on focusing on Lara. Ultimately, it'll come down to the acting, so the rest of the cast don't necessarily need to be big names. It would be nice if the actor for Roth is at least well known.

Tonyrobinson 14-11-16 20:41

It would be nice. I just hope if they don't get big names they'll atleast get competent ones.

xavecroft 30-11-16 14:06

She does look like Lara in the recent photos

And a perfect aod Lara?

egypt_gypsie 30-11-16 19:38

That last one is gorgeous!

Tancha 01-12-16 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by xavecroft (Post 7686607)
She does look like Lara in the recent photos

Oh, God. Stop spaming her photos. Why you did it in two themes? She did not looks like Lara. She miscast. Respect people that have this opinion please. Spaming only in her theme.

egypt_gypsie 01-12-16 03:45

Spamming? I hardly think posting a couple of photos is considered spamming. Besides, who are you to dictate what people post and do not post? Perhaps you might take a lesson in respecting others, instead of demanding that others give unearned respect to you.

lizardspock110 01-12-16 06:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tancha (Post 7686852)
Oh, God. Stop spaming her photos. Why you did it in two themes? She did not looks like Lara. She miscast. Respect people that have this opinion please. Spaming only in her theme.

You should take your own advice