www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The General Tomb Raider Movie discussion thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=195044)

PinkyPromise 19-02-18 13:06

tomorrow they choose the poster winners in talenthouse

https://www.talenthouse.com/i/crea-a...ssions/popular

Great works here

I want the movie to be successful. I do not want another 15 years to see Lara again on the big screen.

lizardspock110 19-02-18 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkyPromise (Post 7824043)
I am afraid that TR will happen something similar to Power Rangers last year.(They open on the same dates, CGI criticized, criticized casting, successful series but no interest in the movie in Social Media ...)

What are you talking about Tomb Raider was on trending 3 times on twitter, there are 4 million views on facebook and thousands of instagram likes :confused:

PinkyPromise 19-02-18 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizardspock110 (Post 7824060)
What are you talking about Tomb Raider was on trending 3 times on twitter, there are 4 million views on facebook and thousands of instagram likes :confused:

It was TT for a bad poster. Realistically, his trailer has less visit another movies. The official Twitter has very few followers and the Instagram is growing because they have started to follow people. Red Sparrow, Wrinkle in Time, Ready Player One have many more followers and many more visits doing less promo. In Social Media the film is very unnoticed.

2001LC20 19-02-18 13:20

And lets think about the fact that it looks so good
Just think about other VGAs they were bad because they were bad even from the beginning the trailers gives you a huge NOTHINGNESS no hype no excitement just nothing!
They werent good to turned out to be bad they got what they deserved
And they don't even give the feeling that its based on

lizardspock110 19-02-18 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkyPromise (Post 7824061)
It was TT for a bad poster. Realistically, his trailer has less visit another movies. The official Twitter has very few followers and the Instagram is growing because they have started to follow people. Red Sparrow, Wrinkle in Time, Ready Player One have many more followers and many more visits doing less promo. In Social Media the film is very unnoticed.

There have been a lot of discussions in the past few months, many people know this movie is happening, TR was on trending before people started talking about the photoshop, what about the other time?

michaeldt 19-02-18 13:25

I really hope for over 50% on RT tbh. I'm really wanting this to be the best video game movie made to date :o (although It's kinda sad that 50% would qualify it for that haha)

PinkyPromise 19-02-18 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizardspock110 (Post 7824065)
There have been a lot of discussions in the past few months, many people know this movie is happening, TR was on trending before people started talking about the photoshop, what about the other time?

You only have to compare the followers of other movies and the number of visits ...

2001LC20 19-02-18 13:31

But is 7 mar (release date for Indonesia) going to be the date where we will get the first reviews or it could be earlier? ??

Ellioft 19-02-18 13:36

The premiere is still schedule for the 6th March no ?

Tonyrobinson 19-02-18 13:36

I think 7th is a good bet especially as the London premiere would be the evening of the 6th so press embargoes could feasibly lift at midnight.


All times are GMT. The time now is 18:47.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.