Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The General Tomb Raider Movie discussion thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=195044)

Ellioft 12-08-22 09:02

Well it was good for me :D
She keep us entertained until the end ^^

PinkyPromise 12-08-22 11:11

What happen with Vikander video in Live Experience?

GeekOfComedy 12-08-22 16:23

Alicia Vikander's agents and reps need to get that video out on social to get fans rallying to get her back into the role.

Soma Holiday 14-08-22 18:47

Aubrey Plaza, while very cute and hot, isn't elegant or pretty enough to be Lara Croft. She has a reputation as silly and comedic, I absolutely could not see her in the role unless it was a spoof.

Where can I see the Live Experience video with Alicia? I'm very interested. I wish they had one in the US I would go to it I can't go overseas for that. :(

Chamayoo 14-08-22 21:44

[QUOTE=Soma Holiday;8369076]Where can I see the Live Experience video with Alicia? I'm very interested. I wish they had one in the US I would go to it I can't go overseas for that. :([/QUOTE]
Nowhere unfortunately. I think it's scrapped or they don't have the rights anymore.

Soma Holiday 15-08-22 01:09

[QUOTE=Chamayoo;8369096]Nowhere unfortunately. I think it's scrapped or they don't have the rights anymore.[/QUOTE]

Wait so they are closing it down already? Didn't it just open?

Rai 15-08-22 01:16

[QUOTE=Soma Holiday;8369114]Wait so they are closing it down already? Didn't it just open?[/QUOTE]

The Live Experience is ongoing, but according to those who have been, apparently there is audio of Alicia during the experience, but no video. If someone like Ellioft can confirm.

GeekOfComedy 15-08-22 14:24

[QUOTE=Rai;8369116]The Live Experience is ongoing, but according to those who have been, apparently there is audio of Alicia during the experience, but no video. If someone like Ellioft can confirm.[/QUOTE]
When I went there was only audio back in June but they promised a video.

Chamayoo 15-08-22 17:16

[QUOTE=Soma Holiday;8369114]Wait so they are closing it down already? Didn't it just open?[/QUOTE]
Oh no no no like Rai said I was talking about the video. With Ellioft I was there last week and it was an audio so I guess they can't figure out because it's been a while the video was recorded

Ellioft 17-08-22 00:11

Alicia talking about Tomb Raider in her interview about the final episode of Irma Vep (spoilers)

[COLOR="white"]Wrapping up the series, the production ends, Mira shoots Irma's death scene, then checks out of the hotel early and doesn't do the Dreamscape shoot she was contractually committed to. Why does Mira leave the production on that note, and why was it important for her to not do Dreamscape?[/COLOR]

When I made Tomb Raider, I got to do something I've dreamed about since I was a kid. The difficult thing in our industry where people could end up being, I'm always honest, it's difficult to balance. The hard thing is to listen to yourself. But it's true, there are a lot of voices around you, and we clearly see [Carrie Brownstein as Mira's agent] Zelda being one of them, at least in Mira's life, and you must realize at some point that I need to make these decisions. I think she just made choices in her career that weren't hers. That's why she ended up not going there, because she just couldn't define herself within whatever that project was. That's the journey she made throughout the show.

I really think she really liked being Lara it wasn't just a contract for her.