www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Stevo505 19-06-12 05:12

:vlol: exactly why does a little boy have pony and Lara Croft toys when he is playing with trucks and space ships?

LNSNHGTDS 19-06-12 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6264867)
Guise wut duz this symbol mean?

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...008/simbul.jpg

I think it means cut his organs out and harvest them.

Although we propably already know it's for the arrows. Or maybe there's a treasure inside ^_^ !!! (not organs :p ... )

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6264904)

That's awesome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hairhelmet12 (Post 6264931)
Lol, has anyone seen this?
At 0:40
got forbid embedding works.
__________________

Why :p is she there ?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6264956)
:vlol: exactly why does a little boy have pony and Lara Croft toys when he is playing with trucks and space ships?

He's like Andy from Toy Story, he has all kinds of toys... and why is Lara not for a boy D: ?

Stevo505 19-06-12 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6265037)
He's like Andy from Toy Story, he has all kinds of toys... and why is Lara not for a boy D: ?

I mean he's like 6... I didn't know 6 year olds were into gun-toting women with ginormous breasts. :p

LNSNHGTDS 19-06-12 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6265040)
I mean he's like 6... I didn't know 6 year olds were into gun-toting woman with ginormous breasts. :p

Oh, that's what you meant :p !

Lara is for all ages :ohn: , I mean there was ever a granny from Australia who was playing Tomb Raider :p !

klona 19-06-12 10:15

Karl Tweeted:
Quote:

@CrystalDKarl
Just about to demo @tombraider in an IMAX theatre!!!! Hell's ye. The biggest projection to date
Is this behind closed doors?

Hairhelmet12 19-06-12 10:29

^whatever it is, I'm jealous! ;_;

just*raidin*tomb 19-06-12 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6265116)
Karl Tweeted:


Is this behind closed doors?

IMAX THEATRE? WHOA

Surely the jaggeds would be unbearable when scaled that large? D:

klona 19-06-12 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6265136)
IMAX THEATRE? WHOA

Surely the jaggeds would be unbearable when scaled that large? D:

Anti-Aliasing?

tampi 19-06-12 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6265037)
Although we propably already know it's for the arrows. Or maybe there's a treasure inside ^_^ !!! (not organs :p ... )

In the menu had a section to collect bones or something.
Maybe you have to take his skull:eek:. O well, maybe a metatarsal that is smaller.:p

NYCL@R@ 19-06-12 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6265136)
IMAX THEATRE? WHOA

Surely the jaggeds would be unbearable when scaled that large? D:

Omg imagine playing the polished version in there!

lcroft_lc 19-06-12 18:11

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=191871
Why Gamespot set all demo of TR to private? :confused:

Linoshi Croft 19-06-12 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6265823)
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=191871
Why Gamespot set all demo of TR to private? :confused:

...Good question. I didn't notice D:

Mikky 19-06-12 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6265823)
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=191871
Why Gamespot set all demo of TR to private? :confused:

I noticed it a few days ago. It is kinda weird. :/ At least the full 15 minute demo is still viewable. :p

irishhips 19-06-12 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6265851)
I noticed it a few days ago. It is kinda weird. :/ At least the full 15 minute demo is still viewable. :p

It's 18 mintues :p

Alexander990 19-06-12 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6265823)
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=191871
Why Gamespot set all demo of TR to private? :confused:

meh, who cares? we've already downloaded :vlol:

lcroft_lc 19-06-12 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6265851)
I noticed it a few days ago. It is kinda weird. :/ At least the full 15 minute demo is still viewable. :p

I have all of them in 720p on my HDD though. :D

Mikky 19-06-12 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishhips (Post 6265854)
It's 18 mintues :p

Er, I meant the length of the gameplay not the whole interview. /lies :pi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6265857)
I have all of them in 720p on my HDD though. :D

So do I. :p

klona 19-06-12 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander990 (Post 6265855)
meh, who cares? we've already downloaded :vlol:

this. http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1467/47245204.gif

just*raidin*tomb 19-06-12 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCL@R@ (Post 6265350)
Omg imagine playing the polished version in there!

I have only been in an IMAX theater once and it gave me a huge headache and made me physically sick and when we got out of the theater people said that my eyes were completely bloodshot red.

So I don't what Imax does to me but I'm never setting foot in one again. :(

NRO. 19-06-12 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6265943)
I have only been in an IMAX theater once and it gave me a huge headache and made me physically sick and when we got out of the theater people said that my eyes were completely bloodshot red.

So I don't what Imax does to me but I'm never setting foot in one again. :(

Was the film Cloverfield? xD

just*raidin*tomb 19-06-12 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6265949)
Was the film Cloverfield? xD

Lol no, it was part of some school trip I went on in high school and we watched an educational video of the Nile River. :(

SpyrosMonster 19-06-12 19:16

I hope they fix THIS. :o

leglion 19-06-12 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6265993)
I hope they fix THIS. :o

They probably enabled some all weapon cheat or something.

SpyrosMonster 19-06-12 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by leglion (Post 6265995)
They probably enabled some all weapon cheat or something.

maybe but maybe not because you have to shoot the wooden door to get there.

_Awestruck_ 19-06-12 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6265993)
I hope they fix THIS. :o

If they don't then I'd be shocked. That's not very subtle at all. :p

Love2Raid 19-06-12 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6265993)
I hope they fix THIS. :o

Maybe they pre-rendered that part, but that's just a guess.
Holy crap, I just noticed, that's the final bow. The one she has in the official renders. It looks so much better than the one she retrieves from Corpsey. :cln:
(Lol @ me only noticing that now. :o)

Mikky 19-06-12 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6265993)
I hope they fix THIS. :o

That's almost exactly what happens in GoL - Lara and Totec never had their weapons in cutscenes, they would just disappear. It's expected in a DLC game like GoL, but I hope they fix it in this game.

SpyrosMonster 19-06-12 19:26

Also, I don't know if it's just me but THIS animation looks a little awkward. :p

leglion 19-06-12 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6266001)
maybe but maybe not because you have to shoot the wooden door to get there.

Or burn it. ;)

Mikky 19-06-12 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6266023)
Also, I don't know if it's just me but THIS animation looks a little awkward. :p

Looks fine to me. It's how any person would move while crouching, I guess. :p

SpyrosMonster 19-06-12 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by leglion (Post 6266026)
Or burn it. ;)

that's a good idea! find a tourch and burn it!
OR! burning arrows! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6266031)
Looks fine to me. It's how any person would move while crouching, I guess. :p

I don't know it seems a little weird to me but not a big deal anyways

BinRaider 19-06-12 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6266005)
Maybe they pre-rendered that part, but that's just a guess.
Holy crap, I just noticed, that's the final bow. The one she has in the official renders. It looks so much better than the one she retrieves from Corpsey. :cln:
(Lol @ me only noticing that now. :o)

Apparently it's not the final bow. Apparently it's like some badass looking one that olympic archers use.

Mikky 19-06-12 19:32

Anyone notice you can shoot the bow both horizontally and vertically? I wonder how you change it. The change almost seemed random in the demo.

leglion 19-06-12 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6266035)
that's a good idea! find a tourch and burn it!
OR! burning arrows! :D



I don't know it seems a little weird to me but not a big deal anyways

CD said that they have set rules and it'll be clear that certain materials would be burnable from the start(for example). It's been established that would is burnable in the first demo which is why i think the door is burnable.

_Awestruck_ 19-06-12 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6266039)
Anyone notice you can shoot the bow both horizontally and vertically? I wonder how you change it. The change almost seemed random in the demo.

I think it shot horizontally if you were shooting it from cover.

Linoshi Croft 19-06-12 19:36

^ Or that, that actually makes sense.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6266039)
Anyone notice you can shoot the bow both horizontally and vertically? I wonder how you change it. The change almost seemed random in the demo.

Maybe it changes depending if you're in or out of stealth..

just*raidin*tomb 19-06-12 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6266039)
Anyone notice you can shoot the bow both horizontally and vertically? I wonder how you change it. The change almost seemed random in the demo.

She shot it horizontally only when she was taking cover, which makes sense.

Mikky 19-06-12 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Awestruck_ (Post 6266043)
I think it shot horizontally if you were shooting it from cover.

Ah, yes, makes sense. Nice to see CD paying attention to detail. :D

danny.rex 19-06-12 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Awestruck_ (Post 6266002)
If they don't then I'd be shocked. That's not very subtle at all. :p

Many games use a default weapon for cutscenes even if the player doesn't even have it, I don't think it's a big deal but we will see

Love2Raid 19-06-12 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by BinRaider (Post 6266037)
Apparently it's not the final bow. Apparently it's like some badass looking one that olympic archers use.

Really? That's awesome, how do you know this? XD


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.