www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

AntRaidsTombs 30-08-18 01:07

IGN's "5 Ways Shadow of the Tomb Raider Takes Lara to a Whole New Level":

Princess_Paige 30-08-18 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 7961696)
IGN's "5 Ways Shadow of the Tomb Raider Takes Lara to a Whole New Level":

Meh

Swiz19 30-08-18 01:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateRaider (Post 7961627)
And I'M tired of the same 20 opinions being reiterated every hour. Like, it seriously does not bother you that, like a bot, some people are literally repeating the same opinions in every thread every single hour of every day?

It's in every thread: "This game is horrible. This game is horrible. This game is horrible. This game is horrible." WE GET THAT IT'S HORRIBLE! LET US ENJOY OUR ****TY GAME IN PEACE! "This game is horrible. This game is horrible. This game is horrible. This game is horrible." It gets SO OLD.

It's not discourse, it's not even a discussion. It's the same... opinion... reiterated. It's like the vegans who have to tell everyone they're vegan. They have to tell EVERYONE their same four, tired opinions and it's just a ****post at this point. It's old, upsetting, and boring.

... So what is your proposal then? We reiterate what you prefer to see 20 times an hour every day instead?

Come on. Whether it's positive or negative, there is not a whole lot to discuss until the game comes out and we can start talking about plot points, gameplay aspects, specific tombs, etc. So regardless of whether you like it or not, you will be seeing the same things being said on repeat for the next few weeks when the game launches.

If it bothers you that much, then go ahead and leave the forums and come back when there is more to discuss.

Also, people are allowed to voice their opinions. It's the only way they can contribute to making change and giving feedback - even if they have to repeat it till it's done.

AntRaidsTombs 30-08-18 01:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7961697)
Meh

Lol I just posted it because I saw it was new and somebody asked about IGN posting something

Princess_Paige 30-08-18 01:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 7961700)
Lol I just posted it because I saw it was new and somebody asked about IGN posting something

I just wish they’d show something “new”. Croft Manor? Photo mode? New outfits? Co-op? e.c.t

LateRaider 30-08-18 01:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiz19 (Post 7961699)
... So what is your proposal then? We reiterate what you prefer to see 20 times an hour every day instead?

Come on. Whether it's positive or negative, there is not a whole lot to discuss until the game comes out and we can start talking about plot points, gameplay aspects, specific tombs, etc. So regardless of whether you like it or not, you will be seeing the same things being said on repeat for the next few weeks when the game launches.

If it bothers you that much, then go ahead and leave the forums and come back when there is more to discuss.

Also, people are allowed to voice their opinions. It's the only way they can contribute to making change and giving feedback - even if they have to repeat it till it's done.

thing is, what they want won't be done. ever. period. core design are dead and i'm pretty sure even if crystal dynamics released an official core lara trle but with cutscenes and fmvs, legends and samz would still hate it cos it's not directly by core design.

it's time to move on. old lara isnt going to be in the next "of the tomb raider" game

AntRaidsTombs 30-08-18 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7961702)
I just wish they’d show something “new”. Croft Manor? Photo mode? New outfits? Co-op? e.c.t

Hopefully, we will get that info closer to release

Swiz19 30-08-18 01:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateRaider (Post 7961704)
thing is, what they want won't be done. ever. period. core design are dead and i'm pretty sure even if crystal dynamics released an official core lara trle but with cutscenes and fmvs, legends and samz would still hate it cos it's not directly by core design.

it's time to move on. old lara isnt going to be in the next "of the tomb raider" game

Well thanks for that clarity and enlightenment, I'm now sure everyone who has stuck with the franchise for over 20 years is suddenly going to come to their senses and realise you're right /s

No. People are allowed their opinions, and they are allowed to express them in the relevant forums. When CD took over Tomb Raider, it also inherited the fans that love Tomb Raider - and that's something you're going to have to deal with while the franchise and fans are still around.

LateRaider 30-08-18 01:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiz19 (Post 7961708)
Well thanks for that clarity and enlightenment, I'm now sure everyone who has stuck with the franchise for over 20 years is suddenly going to come to their senses and realise you're right /s

No. People are allowed their opinions, and they are allowed to express them in the relevant forums. When CD took over Tomb Raider, it also inherited the fans that love Tomb Raider - and that's something you're going to have to deal with while the franchise and fans are still around.

cool, that doesn't change the fact that core lara isn't going to be in a new official game ever, and that people repeating the same 2 opinions every hour isn't going to make her come back.

im begging you to just be constructive. look at yeauxleaux, they make all kinds of good observations that arent just "everything is ****". exemplify their attitude

New Dwight 30-08-18 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateRaider (Post 7961710)
cool, that doesn't change the fact that core lara isn't going to be in a new official game ever

so why do you got core lara as your avatar and not reboot? since you seem so sure of yourself that will never happen. :confused: :confused: