www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Orimus 24-10-18 15:19

I rather liked Paititi though I will definitely admit that they needed to do a little more to integrate it into the game. Whereas the main path through Paititi was well done imo the hub itself and most of the side quests seemed separated from the rest of the game. (was expecting to have to at least avoid the Jaguar Warriors to avoid trouble) Not sure if it was a result of having to amend production to stay on target with their deadline or just being overly proud of the hub.

That being said I do thing San Juan was the most polished of the three hubs.

DOPE 24-10-18 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatSassyKid (Post 8004037)
100% this. I'm still really sad about there only being 1 main mission there. Wasted potential tbh.

Hopefully they'll expand on it with DLC.

slinch 24-10-18 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOPE (Post 8004028)
I would have preferred San Juan as the main and biggest hub; I don't know why but I find the visual presentation (if it makes sense) quite pleasing.

This. Somehow it felt like it had the most history and the most interesting design. By far my favourite location in the game.

ThatSassyKid 24-10-18 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orimus (Post 8004043)
I rather liked Paititi though I will definitely admit that they needed to do a little more to integrate it into the game. Whereas the main path through Paititi was well done imo the hub itself and most of the side quests seemed separated from the rest of the game. (was expecting to have to at least avoid the Jaguar Warriors to avoid trouble) Not sure if it was a result of having to amend production to stay on target with their deadline or just being overly proud of the hub.

That being said I do thing San Juan was the most polished of the three hubs.

Yeah this is exactly what I don't like about Paititi - it feels like they built it first, and then created the entirety of the rest of the game around it. It feels really forced, and the story slows down a lot there imo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOPE (Post 8004045)

Me too. I have no doubts that they will though, since there are 7 coming and they're placed into the game somewhere.

Grizzly Bear 24-10-18 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOPE (Post 8004045)

My bet is 2 tombs in San Juan, 2 in Kuwaq yaku and 3 in Paititi (but I still hope that one of them is Croft Manor, even if it's unlikely).

Ahmier 24-10-18 15:57

No tombs in Paititi. They donít deserve any gifts. I found out Paititi is the reason I canít really replay this fantastic game. Not too jump on the train of others but honestly it feels like wasted potential.

Any other hub Iíll be happy to uncover a dlc tomb haha

ThatSassyKid 24-10-18 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmier (Post 8004064)
No tombs in Paititi. They donít deserve any gifts. I found out Paititi is the reason I canít really replay this fantastic game. Not too jump on the train of others but honestly it feels like wasted potential.

Any other hub Iíll be happy to uncover a dlc tomb haha

inb4 5 of them are in Paititi, while there's one in Kuwaq Yaku, and one in San Juan :p

Ahmier 24-10-18 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatSassyKid (Post 8004066)
inb4 5 of them are in Paititi, while there's one in Kuwaq Yaku, and one in San Juan :p

No no no no. I will fight the devs hard :vlol: Not like this haha.

Athukraz 24-10-18 16:10

It's pretty clear 4 or 5 of them will be in the gorgeous and worldwide worshipped Paiteeeeteeeeee

Ahmier 24-10-18 16:14

Iíll feel attacked if I donít hear the Machanta Man in one of those tombs.