www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Chamayoo 24-10-18 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 8004124)
I feel like I'm the only person who loves Paititi.

No I like it too ! This city is charming and the view incredible. I still have some criticisms but I clearly don't think it ruined the game.

Samsdad 24-10-18 20:26

I like Paititi also. I am a big Witcher 3 fan so I actually would have liked to see the side missions expanded more than they were. I have no trouble with interrupting the main story to go jaunting off for an hour or so on something totally different.

Having a degree in Anthropology also heightened my appreciation of the experience. I found myself slipping back into the participant observation mode frequently and not paying too much attention to the story.

AntRaidsTombs 24-10-18 21:30

I just noticed the classic skins, they look......unfinished especially the Aod skin her mouth doesn’t even move

Grizzly Bear 24-10-18 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 8004345)
I just noticed the classic skins, they look......unfinished especially the Aod skin her mouth doesn’t even move

Not just those, a lot of Rise outfits have some problems with the colors, and let's not even talk about TR13 skin :(

Athukraz 24-10-18 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 8004345)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear (Post 8004346)
Not just those, a lot of Rise outfits have some problems with the colors, and let's not even talk about TR13 skin :(

It's why I only wear Shadow outfits. Pity they're only few of them. Rise ones look great but only in their main game

RodneyMac12 24-10-18 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 8004210)
No I like it too ! This city is charming and the view incredible. I still have some criticisms but I clearly don't think it ruined the game.

I think the fans would have enjoyed Paititi more if it was abandoned or an inactive city. I did feel like Lara was overwhelmed with all that was going on and I think she could've been the boss or HBIC of Paititi had it been open and free to explore alone. They probably just wanted to show that they had the technology to make it happen and it worked, it looks stunningly beautiful, but it was unnecessary.

Lyle Croft 24-10-18 22:08

I still haven't finished the game, and i'm still on my first playthrough.

:o Note to self, don't let my stubborn ass do Deadly obsession on the first try, I get bored and frustrated with the combat easily.

I'm at the annoying san juan light puzzle and then die at the stealth combat stuff. cause how tf am i supposed to do stealth if enemies have eyes.

Athukraz 24-10-18 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyle Croft (Post 8004370)
I still haven't finished the game, and i'm still on my first playthrough.

:o Note to self, don't let my stubborn ass do Deadly obsession on the first try, I get bored and frustrated with the combat easily.

I'm at the annoying san juan light puzzle and then die at the stealth combat stuff. cause how tf am i supposed to do stealth if enemies have eyes.

You can do it!

Grimaldi 24-10-18 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyle Croft (Post 8004370)

The fear arrow things are a big help in that section. Just shoot a few guys with it and they all kill each other.

mind 24-10-18 22:22

So apparently I have missed the most bad-ass cutscene in the game because I was smashing space button (at the oil refinery - I wanted to climb the tower then the cutscene came). **** me. (pls don't spoil it for me)